"Accident"

Hey guys im back with the very amazing chapter...with lots of enotions and love ao lets start.

Sana is waiting for Master to come soon so that they can win the competition but there is no sign of him she still belives that he will come because there is still time for the competition.

On the other hand sid and kushal are in the car driving back from the meeting.
Kushal - just as u expected they tried to "underline" us and stop us from raising investment funds.
Sid - u mean "undermine".
Kushal - yes,yes,yes. That's what i meant. I was actually pretty close this time. That's an improvement,right? Luckily we still have a secret weapon. Third bro so when will you go to shanghai to meet with Feng Teng?
Sid - there's no rush.
Kushal - hey. I saw our department beauty standing across the street just now.i must be in luck lately because i've already bumped into her a few times. Perhaps something is brewing between us.
Sid - even if something is about to happen it won't have anything to do with you.
Kushal- hey! Is it a crime to daydream? It's none of your business. Actually i dont mind even if its our department beauty. I will become a white collar worker soon. If i put on a smart suit and attend a conference at The International Digital and Interactive Entertainment Exhibition i will probably attract quite a few kodels.
Sid looks up and shouts and turn the wheel towrds him nd the car hit the near by tree and booommm...it took time for kushal to understand what happened when he noticed sid face was covered with blood and he was unconsious...he cried for help...he was feeling so helpless at that moment his frnd was lying unconsicios in front of him with blood all over his face...soon the ambulance arrived and he took him to the nearby hospital.

On the other side sana is waiting for master but he didnt appear all were laughing nd saying looks like Master also dumped Princess....sana heart broke she lost the competition and also her smile she was numb she was not able to digest what just happened...she shuts down her laptop and went to washroom all her frnds were worried for her but they call her but she didnt replied and cried her heart out...she on the shower so that her roommates were not able to liaten her crying...she stayed there until her loud cries turn into sobs and she becomes normal she was her facw and come out after changing and sleep to avoid any questions.

Here sid reached the hospital doctor took him in the ot and started there work Jai and Vikas arrived there and were broken to see fhe shattered kushal they wentbnear him and ask about sid nd he says...
Kushal - they are reviving him inside.
Vikas - is he going to die?
Kushal - i dont know he was unconscious when they took him inside.he had blood all over his face.its my fault . Why did i have to talk to him while i was driving? Why didnt i see the truck coming towards me? Its all my fault....he shouts and broke down Jai and vikas also broke down seeing him.

Then only the doctor came out and they rushed to him and he only moves his head left to right kushal sinks down on the floor and shouts.

Here sana is all quite and not able to think toh anything else but Master she is thinking and thinking that why he suddenly disappeared then his words strike in her mind that he was having a meeting but she was so much into the thing she lost him overpower her..she recalls the flash backs of the time spend with him in the game how they completed the couple quests and were spending time together roaming in the game...she has fallen for Master...but she dont know who he is she thinks if in future she will be able to see him or not she remembers the time when tmshe has widrawns from her guild and Master said u can give me proper time now. She was so happy to spend time with her..she misses him. Time flies and sana becomes quite and there in the hoapital..sid open his eyes and all were happy to know he is fine now.
His parents were also there..they were also happy to know there son is ok now..
Sid - vikas have u informed princess..
Kushal - u are still thinking of the game... Then he suddenly remember about princess and says oh gid i hope she didnt waited whole night for u...
Sid- vikas make a program in which i get message when princess comes online..
Vikas - im on it u dont worey about that..
Sids parents come to know about it and they move out and says is our son really having a gf in his life then his father says may be someone in thw game have username princwss its not like that and they avoid that topic.
Here sana is in the library watching the video clip made by them for the contest..she is watching again and agin and crying ...
Sid was using his laptop when jai said dont use it bro plzz and says what are u doing why u watching the video.then he says
Sid - its not me its princess who is watching.what is it about the video that u are watching it again and again.
All the frnds come and were amazed that he found her...
Sana was studying and doing her work suddenly the phone starts ringing in her room she gets up and attends the call.
Sana- hello whos this?
The lady - hello miss i am from feng teng company and we have seen ur vieo for the contest and we want to buy the copyrighits of the video so we can use it in our new game.
Sana - actually im not the only one who created the vedio so i will give u reply in some days maybe monday.
The lady - okk miss then i will call u on monday.
Sana instantly become happy and all her roomates ask her she give them all the details and says im going to play game and all her frnds were happy that the cheerful sana is back.

Sana logins the game and as soon as she opens the game message pops up
Master- princess come to me.
Sana just ignored it and started mplaying suddenly phoenix come nd said
Phoenix(kushal) - sister-in-law plzz just kill me its all my fault i was the one who was driving us back from the meeting and we met an accident im really sorry its all my fault.
Princess - i think u are all right now as u are online.
Phoenix - im fine sister-in-law but its Master who hot injured as he noved ghe wheel towards him and the car hit the tree.
Princess - what is he ok im going to see him .
She moves to master and as soon as she reaches there
Princess - why u are online? U should take rest.
Master - im fine now dont worry about me.Princess i am really sorry i know i didnt show uo on that day i know you have to face so much on that day.
Princess - its nothing compared to ure injuries..is your head still paining.
Master - im fine princess dont worry.
Princess - well feng teng called me today and they want to buy the copyrights to our video and i said i will give reply in some days so what u think.
Master - ohh i see its a bit complicated.
Princess - why? So what should i do.
Master - lets meet to dicuss about it.

Sana was on cloud nine after hering this.
Master here is my no. Note it down.
Sana noted the no. Nd was smiling.
Princess - master i dont have phone i lost it.
Master - no problm just note down my no.
PRINCESS - So where are we going to meet im in Qing university i re also in Qing.
Master - yes i will waite for u at the east gate at 12
Princess - no make it 11:35 so that i dont have to waite.
Sana pov - what u have done sana u dont even want to waite half an hour .
Princess - ok then byee i will me u tomorrow.byee byeee.
She gwts up and start moving in the room here nd there looking for a dress and all her roommates have ? Faces.
Sana - lets go shopping.
All were amazed taht sana is saying to go for shopping is it true? They got ready and leave for the shop.
In the shop sana tries many dresses and comes out wearing a very sexy red colour dress.
Shefu - omg sana u re looking so sexy..
Sana- im not comfortable in this mahi can u plzz pick something more outgoing and better for me.
Jasmin - sana why u suddenly want to buy a dress?
Sana - i have an important interview tomorrow.
Mahi chooses another dress nd she tries nd it was perfect for her . This is the dress.

She also buy simple slippers for herself

And she left with her frnds.

So lets see how is going to be there first meeting and how will sana reat to know that sid and Master both are same her crush is the one who is her partner in the game.
Stay tune