"At the hospital"

Hey guys missed me... So I'm here with the new chapter so let's start why to waste time..

On the way back sana's roomates are grilling ger about her relationship with Sidharth Shukla and are indignant about being kept in dark.

Sana - what?
Shefu - from how long u are in relationship?
Mahi - first hug, first meeting, first kiss??
Jasmin - we want to know every single detail.
Sana - I want 10 uninterrupted mins. She begins: on one fine day a few months ago, the skies were clear and beautiful, cloudless as far as the eyes can see. The moon shining ever so brightly, I opened the game and used the bathroom....
All girls shouted - get to the point?!.
Sana - the point comes right after I went to the bathroom.... She tells them the whole story and her roomates summarize that she only net Sidharth for two hours and he already has her wrapped around his finger.sana sheepishly concedes that if there is a next time, she will wait till... The next day.
Mahi - Sana does Master know that you are so smitten with him.
Sana - Master is already smitten by me in the game so in real life he should be used to it.
Jasmin - Sana show us the video clip u made for the game.
Sana - I will show u once we get back to room.
Suddenly she hops to her feet in the realization that she completely forgot that this meeting was supposed to be about the vedio! Sana Sana the combined power of two legends is too strong!
She moves from there.
Mahi - it's true that a person's IQ plumments when they are in love.
They watch sana's retreating figure.
Shefali - how incredible Sidharth is as even the speed at which he pursues someone is like the blitzkrieg.

Here on the other hand
Vikas, jai and kushal are walking together to the basketball team dinner.
Vikas - guys I'm feeling bit upset for sister-in-law. I'm third bros frnd I should feel happy for him nd I'm happy also but I'm feeling bad for sister-in-law from the game. It feels like Sid is cheating of her.

Here Jai and kushal exchange increasingly amused glances.
Kushal - I think u should take a stand for her.. Third bro is a.. Asshole! We need to stand up for sister-in-law.
Vikas - u re right I will go now nd talk to third bro.
Vikas moves towards Sid nd stops him while jai and kushal smirks.
Vikas - bro wait I want to talk to u about something.
Sid - hmm speak now I'm listening.
Vikas - bro being ur frnd I should be happy that u got a gf but what about our sister-in-law in the game u re cheating on her what about her?
Jai and kushal came nd started questioning Sid with a smirk on there faces.
Vikas - u have to leave her in the game only
Sid - actually I can have both.
Viaks - u re a... Ashole!
Jai and kushal started laughing
Vikas - whats going on here!?
Sid - ask princess.
Vikas - they both are same na the department beauty and sister-in-law are same.
Jai - 100% same.
Kushal - u re a.. Ashole.

At dinner the basketball team banter about sidharth's new relationship. Conversation turns to their university forum ranking which ranks Sana not only as #2 prettiest girl but also #1 most sly girl. The boys speculate this is why she is second prettiest to #1 Rashmi Desai who seems innocent and sweet. This is the first time Sidharth has heard of these ranking and sana's reputation and he ask to borrow a laptop. In a matter of seconds he casually takes down the posts with these gossipy rankings. Way to defend your girl!

Aly buys a gift at a jewelry store " for his girlfriend," He tells the sales lady. On his way back to the dorms he runs into his friend who shows him the news that blowing up the school fourms: sehnaaz and Sidharth shukla are dating. Aly is absolutely crushed.

Rashmi is also nursing her broken heart with bestie Devo trying to comfort her in the servile way. After Rashmi walks off in a huff Devo speaks to herself that how bossy and spoiled Rashmi is. I am just tolerating her so that I can ho close to her cousin.

Coincidentally Aly and friend are at the same  restaurant as Devo. Devo overhears Sana's name and starts recording. She captures Aly saying that Sana played him. They were a couple in the game but in real life she's dating another guy. His friend advises him to forget about her but Aly declares that he has something up his sleeve.

Meanwhile the basketball team dinner has ended. Viaks goes to use the restroom and sees a familiar person working as the chef. Its the tall and handsome dude who gave him a extra generous portion in the school cafeteria last time! Vikas is friendly and chatty and chef boy is mysterious and silent. Viaks says he likes his cooking and keeps going back to the cafeteria where chef works. Chef says he knows. At Vikas insistence they exchange phone no.
It's nighttime and Sana is tossing and turning in bed thinking about the moment Sidharth told her they were in "that kind " Relationship. Just as she closes her eyes and tries to wolill herself to sleep.
Shefali - Sana I'm dying with pain.. I had diarehha three times tonight.
Sana - u just ly down on the bed I will bring hot water bag and we will take u to the hospital.
All three took her to the hospital.
Shefali - I'm fine it's just a stomach flu u can go home I'm fine.
Sana - we are not going anywhere and u ly down nd don't worry if anyone of us fell sick u have to take care of us okk. They all adjusted themselves and slept in some time.
Next day
Sana wake up and sees that shefali is already awake.
It was 7 am she thought of informing Sidharth that she will not be able to come. As she moves out Sidharth was stand on the door. Sana blushes and looks down and thinks what the hell he is doing her it's my first day of relationship nd I'm already exposed in front of him.

They were in his car with Sana sitting on the passenger seat and all three girls sitting on the back.
Jasmin - how come Master come to pick us. I have not even brushed my teeth
Mahi - in the morning I was using washroom nd wa son phone with Jai he runs into Master nd he told him and he said he will come to pick us. And who cares u brushed or not.
San in her mind even I have also not brushed.
The girls wonder if it's okay that they are riding in  his car and Sana says immediately it's okk he is one of us now. He buys breakfast for the girls nd drops them to there dorm.
He stops the car in front of the dorm and move s out and open the door for Sana like a gentlemen.
Then shefali says Sana u have to help us thank Master nd u have to thank him for three mins. And they left.
Sid - u want to prepare.
Sana - what?
Sid - the thanku speech.
Sana - they were just joking and she bids buy to him and runs from there.

A few hours later Sana wakes up from catching up on sleep. Nd the phone ring.
Sid - u re up?
Sana - yes I'm.
Sid - do u want to go for study together.
Sana - I want to but there will be no space left in library.
Sid -  I know a space I will take u there.
Sana - okay I will get ready and meet h down.

After sometime Sana gets ready and comes down and find Sid standing down with his bike he is looking handsome in black shirt and pants.

He gets on the hike and Sana sits behind him.
He was moving when Sana speaks we are  not going to library?
Sid says no we are going off campus.

Promo - so I will not give any promo as I'm having a surprise for u all so wait for the surprise. Plz like and comment agar kal surprise chahiye toh warna nahi milega.... Bye guys luv u all.