The Battle

hey guys 

im really sorry ysterday i was not able to give you and update beacuse i was having fever but now im feeling little better but still im having fever but i will give u regular updates sorry for yesterday.

so now lets get back to the story

so Aly apologies to Sana and she accepts his apology, and lectures him about not judging a book by  its cover. she give some details about Yang that he lost his father in a car accident and he also lost his ability to walk. when Yang's mom hired sana , she asked sana to fix his gaming habit. sana, being the reasonable person she is, started playing to first understand why people enjoy them. she discovered that gaming  gets a bad rap, but it's really not all that bad. for Yang gaming is an opportunity to explore a world when he's not able to explore the real world.  furthermore she and Yang  have inspiredd each other to become a game developer(Yang) and a game designer(sana). 

Aly is impressed and touched by san's story and wise words. He was so much touched that he developed an unknown feeling for her.(yes u guys r right he falls for her )

sana returns to her dorm room to find Shefali playing the Beautiful GhostStory game, trying to learnthe ropes in order to cover for the lie she told in her interview. Sana logs on as well and sees Evil Devil entry to the vedio competition on the forum. she plays the vedio.

it starts nd the scene opens on Evil Devil and Mei surrounded by enemies. Just as the enemies are about to attack Evil takes Mei into his arms and they perform some kind of coupley team archery move, dramatically shooting everyone dead with golden arrows.

"is this love 'til death do us part?" Mei recites sweetly as she lays dying in Evil's arms.

"don't be silly, let's get you to a healer,"says Evil in macho voice.

just then, a girl in a familiar red costume bounds out of the woods. It is...Looser Princess! "My heart is hurt! how can you choose her over me! oh woe is me!" wails the fake princess. she falls in the dirt a couple of times. Mei gives the fakest cough ever, the couple looks down on loser princess in disdain, aaand the scene end.

sana angrily types a message but then slams her laptop shut without sending it.

on the other hand sid's bros have seen the post too nd have sana back. kushal is a keyboard warrior ripping u people on the forums, and Jai calls up sid to report the news.

Jai- bro something is up u need to see it.

Sid - i will be there. 

as he cuts the call he shouts that sid is coming. all of them goes blank and he again shouts that sid is coming to dorm which sends the roommates into a frenzy to clean up their dirty socks.

after sid arrives, the roommates vent their anger. However , Sid is cool as a cucumber and says that they will resolve this in a civilized manner tomorrow.

on the other hand Aly is all into sana as he is dreaming of he. he also finds sana at the tracks where she's jogging laps. he goes upto sana and ask her to go with him for a meal but she refuses and starts to jog. while jogging  she spots Sid jogging on the tracks. the two have eye contact for a split seconds and sana flusteredly turns around and starts running the opposite direction.

elsewhere, shefali is running late to class. she tries to sneak ino her film analysis lecture but finds someone sitting in her seat. its Aly. the two bicker back and forth until the professor has to call for disrupting class.

he came to know that she is sana's room mate and tries to bribe her to help him for asking sana out. but she refuses. he goes to sana and again tries to talk to her but this time she says she want to talk about something and after that she takes him out nd says

sana - Aly i know what  u feel but its better u dont waste ur time on me.

Aly - but its my right i can ask u till u change ur mind

sana pov - sorry Sidharth i have to use ur mane.

sana - actually i hve someone on my mind some one like Sidharth Shukla as im in CS so i always wanted to date someone from my department.

she goes from there.

sana was in her room and she logins the game when she comes to known from a random passerby in game that Master Devil is about to duel Evil Devil. she arrives at the location of the duel to see Master seated on a dais, playing his guzheng(so thoses who dont know its a chinese instrument and also in game its Master's weapon), surrounded by an excited audience. Evil is nowhere to be seen. the three bros tell her that Master sent out challenge for a duel with terms that heavily favor Evil. Evil can't turn down without looking like a coward.

at last he arrives with Mei and he lost the battle. and as the terms of the duel Evil has to drop two levels as he lost. Kshal ckecks the forms and come back in game.

Phoenix(Kushal) - i just check the fourm . he already deleted the vedio.

Raiden( Jai) - why is he so obedient?

Princess - why do you seem disappointed?

Venom(Vikas) - i am very disappointed. if he didn't i could then...Hack his computer.

Phoenix - delete his account and then i'd court... Enchantress Mei.

Princess - guys, you're so mean!

Phoenix - i'm very flattered.This is a drop in the bucket compared to Master.

Princess - A drop in the bucket? is the idiom used like this?

Phoenix- do not pay attention to it.

Master - princess. lets go.

Princess - where are we going?

Master - somewhere without them.

and they move from there and goes to a beautiful hill veiw point in the game.

Princess - this is so pretty.

Master - i should have let you handle this matter but it caught the attention of too many players.i thought it was best to get it done quickly.

 then they log off.

next day sana daydreams about Master while studying, and ends up producing a sketch of him in her notebook.she then calls it a day and pack her bag and leaves the library. meanwhile sidharth is also day dreaming sana and pulls out a school timetable. (he actually hacks the college account and finds sana's timetable for exams.(he is so caring and great he adjust his time according to her so that she can study and also he can go and stare her in  the library by hiding)

as Shefali is looking out of the window, she sees sid passig by. The both fangirls on the balcony witness sidharth ignoring a girl who seems to be handing a love letter to him. 

on the other hand Aly decide he will not go after sana now when his frnds come to know about his prblm they advise him to participate in sana' hobbies, so Aly bribes a female classmate to find out sana's  gaming id. 

Aly and his frnds head to the basketball for some excercise, where they run into Sidharth and his CS bros. Aly recognises Sid and he asks sid for a basketball match.

so now lets see how this match will go. 

i will update one mor part today till then enjoy reading this part.