The Musician and The Female Bandit

so here is the next part of the story.so lets start.

at the basketball court

Aly - would you care for a game?

Sid - it would be rude to refuse. how do you want to play?

they were playing and sid was beating him easily,playing with only half his skills.

Kushal - who is he? he looks like he's out to kill someone.

vikas - who cares who he is? he won't win anyway. sid is only using half of his skills right now.

Jai - but why does he look so familiar?

vikas - i remember.he's in foreign language department. his name is Aly...umm yes Aly Mehra. he is also a top student.

Kushal - an epic showdown between two top students. An epic basketball showdown.

sid beats him up nd was ready to o when

Kushal - sid, why did he single you out?

Jai - Aly Mehra seems to be pursuing our department's beauty. 

Vikas - Sehnaaz Gill?

Jai - yeah, i heard from Mahi.

aur humare sid ka kabir singh mode on ho gya he was going back to him when kushal  says what happen.

sod - i was going easy on him.

Kushal - i sense... a murderous aura.

Vikas - i feel it too...even the skies have clouded over us.

the game that ensues is highly satisgying to watch as sid completely leaves Aly in the dust.

back at the girls's dorm, they have a fangirl session about sid again, after hearing the news of sid's return to college dorms.

sana lohings game and a message pops up.

Master- Princess hurry help slay a boss.

Princess - coming right over.which boss is it?

Master - meng dong xing.

she goes there and the others were battling.

Phoenix - we're pretty darn lucky today.we were just sitting at the foot of the mountain, enjoying he sunand along comes super rare boss meng.

Venom - come on, attack together!

Phoenix - sister-in-law, you can't just sit back and do nothing.

Princess - you guys go ahead and attack. if i join, his attack value will just increase.

Raiden - why d you say that?

Princess - if only female player attack him his attack power will drop to half, beacause he doesn't want to hurt women. If male and femake player both attack his power will increase by fifty percent, just out of jelousy.

Phoenix - that happens?if only male playyer attack will his attack power inc. from a surge of enthusiasm?

Venom - i heard that he's quite lewd towards female players. i hve never seen this 

Phoenix - sister-in-law , attack him. lets see it happen.

princess - all right. get ready, then.

she attacks and the boss flits with her.

boss - why is a beautiful lady like you romaing around, weilding a sword instead of resting inyour chambers?why dont you allow me to take care of you, from now on?