"A Date"

Hey guys I'm back and I'm super excited because this chapter is going to be super amazing... So let's start.
So the girls are going to college for there exam and sana is super excited to meet Master and she is waiting for the ⏰ to strike 11:30 so she can leave to meet him.
She starts her exam and she completed it before 11:30 and she exits the Hall.
She was moving on the road of the university and she reaches her destination. She was waiting for Master when she spots Sidharth Shukla! Looking all perfect under the willow 🌳.
Sid was wearing a white shirt and black trousers and was looking dam sexy in it.
He sees Sana nd turns to her and smile.
Sana pov
Kya yeh wahi hai jo mai soch rahi hu... Omg yeh to sach mai Sidharth hai.. Par yeh yaha kya kar re hai lagta hai kisi ka wait kar re hai? Par Sidharth shukla to wait karwani kisi kisi himmat ho gyi.. Yeh itne jane pehchan kyu lag re hai? Mujhe galat fehmi Ho gyi hogi.. Lekin yeh mujhe aise ghur kyu rahe hai? Mai jake baat karu kya nhi nhi Sana pagl hai kya baat karegi.. Lekin woh senior hai hii hello toh kar he sakti hu chal Sana mil le..
Nd she goes down the bridge to meet him
Sana - hello senior Sidharth, what a coincidence.
Sana pov - kya zaroorat thi Sana hi bolne ki abh kya yeh kuch bol he ne rahe oh god yeh toh jane lage nd he walk past her and says
Sid - it's not a coincidence. I was waiting for u.
Sana - me?
Sid - hmm
Sana - Master?
Sid - yes I'm Master Devil.
Sana was numb for a second and continuosly blabbering in her mind omg Sidharth is Master, Master is Sidharth yeh sach hai kya mai sapna toh ne dekh re kya... Agar yeh sapna hai toh plzz mujhe koi mat uthana....
Sid - tum jaldi aagyi agar mai late aata toh tumhe waite karna padta.
Sana - oh u talking about test it's ok.
Sid - let's have lunch first.
Sana was in a shock to react to anything but she was thinking if any other Master appears here then what her chain of thoughts were broken by Sid.
Sid - princess! You like chicken?
sana - princess?
And she belives that he is indeed Master.
Sid takes Sana to a restaurant he has frequented since he was young, and shares a gigantic bowl of soup with her. She passes the bowl to him for soup and there hands touch both have ana intense eyelock for nanoseconds and Sana blushes and her cheeks turn red. Sid smiles on seeing his effect on her.
Suddenly Jai and kushal calls sid.
Jai - Third bro where are u are u not coming for the match?
Sid - it's at 6 it's only 3?
Jai - bro come for warm ups nd increase the energy.
Sid - I'm busy.
Jai - busy with what?
Sid - I'm on a date.
Hearing this Sana chocked her food. And here kushal takes the phone on hearing date.
Kushal - bro bring her here I want to see her.
Sid - let me ask her is she willing to come or not.
Sid ask Sana whether she want to see his last game of basketball. And she agrees to come.
Sid - I will bring her there later.
And he disconnects the call.
Sid - I will go home to bring my bike then we will go okk.
Sana - ok.
Sid goes to his home. And brings his bike.
Sana pov
Wow. So he doesn't just look good on a white horse. He looks really good on a bike too.
Sid - get on.
Sana - wait. This.. This.. U giving me a ride.
Sid - hmm. It's so far. Would we walk?
Sana - I don't think it's a good idea for you to take me to the court. Others will misunderstand if they see us.
Sid - misunderstand?
Sana - misunderstand that we're...in 💜❤ kind of relationship.
Sid - when we're we not in that kind of relationship?
Sana - I... 😳😳🥰😳
Sana's pov
When... When we're we in that kind of relationship? Even though I really want to be in that kind of relationship I don't want it to start like this. But come to think of it I came here planning on sealing the deal with Master. Now that he's saying that... If I don't accept, wouldn't I be loosing out? If I accept, I'll suffer. I'd I don't like, I'll suller. What's going on? Stop stop stop stop thinking about it. Don't get carried away by Master's words. There won't be a way out. I'll pljust pretend I didn't hear it. I'll treat him like a virus and keep my distance. Yes I'll just get a ride. If we walk we might run into more people. It's faster by bike. Maybe before people can see my face clearly I can slip away and it'll be over.
Here Sana was just thinking nd here Sid was smiling seeing his princess..
Sid - my biking skills aren't that bad so you don't have to make that face. The face that you are not afraid of dying.
Sana( in mind) - is my expression that grave?
Nd she sits on the bike. They were going slowly on the bike and all the people were going crazy because Sidharth is going with Sana on a bike. On the way Sid notices that Sana is fidgeting nervously with her dress to not expose herself and so our gentlemen buys her back gignatic bag of snacks to hold in her lap and protect her modesty. As soon as they reach the parking of the court she quickly runs from there saying she will see him online in the game. She was so kuch nervous of going in with him and seeking so much attention.
She moves to her frnds and shares the snacks with them who saved her a seat amidst all the girls who came to watch Sisdharth. Her frnds see her treat as a sign that her interview went well and Sana explains that the interview process was a failure and the result was unexpected. A few seats behind sana, Rashmi and her sidekick Devo are glaring daggers at her.
Sidharth walks into the court and is immediately surrounded by fangirls but his gaze is fixed at the stands on his favorite girl who is now hiding behind a pack of snacks. Jai and Kushal show up and as him where his date is and Sid responds that they scared her away.

kushal - I'm soo cute . Who can I scare away?
Sana sees their interaction from afar and clearly deduces their identities. Meanwhile Rashmi's side kick. Devo is busy feeding her fantasies by telling her that Sid was looking at her. Sana's frnds have independently arrived at the same conclusion although Sana tells them the truth that he was looking at her. This causes them to burst out laughing incredulously.
In the locker room the boys are also discussing the target of sid all-important gaze. Jai remarks that he was looking in the direction of there campus Belle and kushal adda that the faculty Belle who has a special connection with him was there too.
The game begins and the girls in the crowd go all go wild over Sidharth.
Jasmin comments that Sid is rumored to be even more skilled at swimming and Sana starts imagine him in swimming trunks. Sid is the star ofbthe game and their team easily pulls ahead in scoring. Sana thinks to herself that this guy is so talented and she will have to work a lot harder to keep up what a positive attitude., Sana! She stands up as she's pumped up by her thought only to sit awkwardly back down again after receiving odd stares from her roommates. She was thinking that why he is playing because he had an accident in recent.
Sid only plays the first half of the game and strats walking towards the audience stand during the second half. All the girls start hyperventilating and Rashmi looks on expectantly. Sid heads straight for Sana and all 4 girls gasp while Rashmi looks like 5 year old who was just denied ice cream.
Here sana's heart was beating so fast when she sees that Sid is coming towards her she thought that today her heart will explode because of this.
Sid - im going out with my frnds and I will not be able to come online today. What's your plan for tomorrow?
Sana - studying!
Sid - okk I will come with u.
Sana - okk I will save a spot for u.
All the girls present there including sana's frnds were shocked. All the girls were gossiping of them being together and Rashmi she was just fuking in anger.
Sid sits next to her and was just looking at the game. Sana introduced her frnds with him.
Sid - do u want to meet Jai and kushal?
They want to meet u.
Sana - ?????
Sid - Phoenix and raiden
Sana - are they no. 11 and 12?
Sid - yes.
Sana - what about venom.
Sid - he was not able to come.
Sana - do they know that I'm princess.
Sid - no.
Sana - I will go with u.
The game got over in few minutes and Sid team won.
Sana - guys wait for me I'm just coming in few minutes.
They leave to meet his frnds and here her frnds were just amazed with this scene and were happy for Sana .

kushal - finally third bro u give up on bachelors life.
Sana - hello seniors I'm sehnaaz gill
All guys - hello
Sana - actually I'm Mystic Princess.
And all guys were shocked to know this.
Kushal- this is destiny indeed. Finally bro u heve got urself a gf.
Jai - it's good u find urself department beauty. Not bad.
A guy - so tell us who chased who I'm sure it's Sid but sister in law I want to hear it from your lips.
Sana was just quite and listening there teasing session and blushing.
Kashala bro let's go out and celebrate.
Sid - Sana will not go I will go.
Jai - why she can't and they start forcing her.
Sana - I'm sorry but my roomates are waiting for me and she starts going but.
Sid hold her hand and stops her.
Sid - princess at what time u go for study?
Sana - 7:30 am
Sid - okk I will be there .
Sana - ok
Sid - don't forget to save me a spot.
Sana - okk don't worry.
And she leaves from there while blushing and reached her roomates and goes with them.
After that vikas comes running to court to see her but she was not there he ask Sid to call her here he want to see her he says u will get many chances to see her.
Sid - let's go for dinner it's on Kushal.
Kushal - I don't have a gf so I don't have to give a treat.
Sid - I took Sana for luch I used my all money.
Kushal - oh god life I going to be a hell from now.
Nd they all leaves the court after changing.

Promo - Sid comes to hospital to pickup her and her frnds.

Soo guys I hope u like the update and plzz give ur comments and likes. I luv u all. And yes tomorrow I will not be able to give any update since I'm going to the hospital for checkup so plzz understand but nlafter that I will give u two chapters together and they are super awsm. Till then enjoy reading. Byee guys 😘😘