"A Business Trip ✈"

Hey guys I'm back with the new chapter.. So without my bakwas let's start.

So nini is panicking🤯 over the situation she caused and now she is trying to think of a way to avoid having Evil and Mei meet the Master and Princess.

She try to give some excuse for that like...

The wheather is bad today let's just leave.. 😂😂
It's special day today - we shouldn't commit murder😂😂
My stomach isn't feeling well I need to go to rest room.. 🤣🤣

She is hoping for a power outage when Mei says - Princess and Master should leave as they are not going anywhere and they are from the same guild as nini.

Master - let's team up. While ignoring Mei.
So the 5 begin their question to the netherworld.

Mei is busy running around attracting monsters and calling for help from Evil devil., prompting nini to roll her eyes. Before heading last level it is decided that Princess will lead the final attack. During the final battle Mei repeatedly dies and requires saving by Master but in return Evil shoots ana arrow at Master.what a bastered 😡
They immediately feel the effects of karma😈 as both are killed by boss although Master the great resurrects them just in time. princess and master leaves and princess tells nini that she can contact Master any time.

princess - why did u save Evil and Mei in the end?
Master - don't you think they would feel even worse if I was the one to save them?
Princess - all right. You've convinced me.
What are we doing next?
Master - hold on. I'm on the phone.
Princess - phone? Don't tell me you were also on the phone while we were fighting.
Master - yes.
Princess - how did you play with one hand?
Master - earphones.
Princess - oh right you could connect a headset to your phone. I'm so dumb! Take your call then.
Master - princess.
Princess - u re done?
Master - yes I'm going on a business trip the day after tomorrow.

Next day at sidharth's company when kushal spotted the couple mugs on Sidharth's desk and cheekily clinks them. In front of him.

Kushal - lagta hai humari department beauty yaha akar gyi hai 😜😜

Jai - if khaushal know about this that our holy Land of males has been contaminated by third sister in law would he stop being able to code?

Vikas - definitely. I'm going to tell him later. He's the one who is keeping us single!.

Kushal - third bro. Chabra groups hasn't contacted me. Do you think they've found out I have given myself to you?

Vikas - hey man if you don't know how to use idioms can you just not use them? It makes me suspicious how you got in Qing university.

Kushal - of course it was with my brain.

Vikas - that's enough.

Sid - chabra goups hasn't followed up because Feng Teng has intervened.

Jai - They're backing off so easily? That's so boring. I was looking forward to seeing what third bro would do to chabra groups.

Sid - the feedback from Feng Teng on mobile game is pretty good. We'll 0/probably get a clear answer when we meet tomorrow. So now is our goal is to win development rights to "New beautiful ghost story".

Jai - third sister in law sold the video in exchange for rare monsters for us. Feng Teng seemed very interested in that idea. If we use that to negotiate with them. Would they be more likely to agree?

Sid - it's not a conclusive idea. It can't sway Feng Teng's decision. An abduction feature can be designed to be complex and interesting. This will require the support of a larger game engine. It will better able to highlights our strengths. We are prepared chabra groups isn't.