"Looks like a dream 😴💭"

Hey guys I'm back yrrr mujhe aisa laga raha hai apko story pasand ne aari agar aisa hai toh plzz mujhe btao give ur suggestions plzz mera first time so agar apko kuch bhi lage plzz mujhe btao kyuki aap bilkul bhi comment ne karte aur likes bhi bahut kam aate hai so plzz tell me guys agar kuch bhi ho... So lets start with this nee chapter...

So we all read that a girl walk in the Hall in white gown all the people present were just staring her without blinking but humare handsome he was not at all interested in her(guess kon thi ladki yess Rashmi ) he didn't even give her a glance and he again gets busy with people (bechari rashmi usse pta he nhi k sis ko aisi ladki mai koi intrest nhi hai 🤣🤣🤣)
Back in the dorms sana after studying hard for a day finally logs onto the game to send the Guardian beasts to Kushal and Jai.
In game
Phoenix - sister in law you are finally here we waited till the flowers withered.
Princess - sorry but I'm here I will give u the rare monsters now.
Nd she send them there gurardian beasts but Phoenix(Kushal) is not at all happen with his new pet in game. 🤣🤣
Phoenix - sister in law why my pet is male?
Princess - I'm sorry i didn't pay attention to that detail.
Phoenix - life is such a bore. Even my pet is male. We are no match for third bro. He is in a gala in Switzerland wine in one hand while he's surrounded by beauties.
Venom - sister in law don't get mad. We'll teach him a lesson when he gets home.
Princess - I'm not angry. I'm relieved Phoenix used his idioms correctly this time.
Phoenix - damn. That's because I didn't used any.
Princess - we can't expect too much of you. Any four words from you count as an idiom.
Phoenix - About that idioms... That's actually because when I was a child. I was traumatized by it.
Raidan - what's the difference between your trauma and perversion?
Phoenix - all of you know the idiom old man u move sthe mountains? It's about an old man led his entire family to dig up bits of mountain every day.
Princess - we all know it. Don't bother explaining.
Phoenix - it's good that you know it.
Venom - sister in law. Are u really chill about third bro trip? Switzerland is one fancy place. The splender of gala parties...
Princess - isn't he there to negotiate a business deal with Feng Teng technologies?
Venom - sister in law you know about that?
Princess - I had breakfast with him this morning.
Venom - damn. He told you about that?
Raidan- sister in law that's not all. If he's just negotiating business deal why would he have to attend a gala? There must be some sort of a seduction trap.
Phoenix - if he can seal this deal third bro can get enough money for his wedding.
Venom - does he need that much for a wedding?
Phoenix - he's marrying the department beauty.
Princess - what could he do. Master has no great ambition. He doesn't want to marry a rich woman.
Venom - me neither!
After chatting for sometime she logs off the game.
When shefu reads a post which was made by love chanel the famous blogger wwho has written a juicy controversial post about sana that did likes sana only because of her body. Sana gest upset and she moves in the washroom but after some time she came nd says that I don't mind at all it I hav good looks that's there pov nd what ever they say I have master by my side.
While in the gala in Switzerland sid sees some men talking rubbish about Rashmi and he sees that she is coming so he walks upto her and says to her that her uncle is looking for her Mr. Chabra and that guys listening to this that she is the niece of Mr. Chabra back off.
Rashmi becomes very happy that did himself come to her and talked.
Back in dorms
Jasmin is fuming in anger and she wants to put her grades so that the can she is beauty with brain but sana tells them to just ignore them
Sidharth was moving out when he receives a message again from kushal that - your wife is bullying me again.
He calls sana and she picks up the call
Sana - hello
Sid - it seems like when I'm not around you are having fun with the boys?
Sana - no not at all. I've been busy studying. J just got online to give them there guardian beasts.
Sid - then why have I been getting complaints from them? 😂😂
Sana - complaints? Shouldn't it be compliments? I gave them graduation gifts. Next time I los in I'll beat them up.😡
Sid - princess.
Sana - I mean the duel matches.
Sid - don't hang out with them too often. They will lead u astray.
Sana - hmm
Sid - you don't have to beat them up. Get them to beat themselves up.
Sana - the truth is..... You led me astray didn't you?
Sid - I'm glad to be your role model.
Sana - well I'm running out of time. I have to get back to studying. Take care of yourself out there. Be careful.
Sid - I will. Princess I love u ❤
Sana - I luv u too ❤
In the dorm shefu is screaming again that there's news on the forum.
Sana - can we just hack the forum?
All three girls look up at her in wonder.
Mahi - Sana the force of your mind is too strong. Love chanels blog has been hacked.
Shefu - I thinks it's the work of our department boys look they have also put Sana mark sheet. Good job.
Jasmin - Sana did master know about it.
Sana - no I didn't tell him.
Mahi - you were on the phone for ages nd you didn't tell him about this.
Sana - yrr I totally forgot about it. Nd he is very busy and I don't want to bother him in such a trivial matter.