"welcome back"

Hey guys so how are you so let's not waste time and start with story.

All the boys are very tensed because of an unknown hacker who breached Vikas computer. Didn't see his face but they know he is a part time worker.

Vikas is stressed out from the situation so he goes to a restaurant where the cute Chef works full stop it thanks to cute shelf for giving him get natak potions and she responds that he is too skinny. Because ends up getting too drunk to tell Chef where he lives so she refuses is hacking ways to dig up Vikas house did however he ends up getting Vikas sleep in his bed at the restaurant because weeks of CE to find that cute Chef has saved because blanket which he previously intended to throughout.

Cute Chef hu Vikas calls Ko listens patiently to him Rant about his work with an expressionless face. Because about his own brilliance outshining that of third Bros Ko just grunts expressionless clean agreement energize from his talk with KO where he did most of the talking Vikas finally thanks KO and leaves.

In Siddharth office he receives a call from KOchallenging him to find out cross phone number in 30 minutes. Does nothing but just waiting for his call to stop and r letter KO cause back declaring Siddharth has lost but Siddharth besides his phone number saying only took 5 minutes shocked that Siddharth could hack into the telecom service in 5 minutes but Siddharth explain he simply called customer service and told them he was harassed by an unknown number in that case why didn't he call back? Siddharth reason that if he didn't call back KO would be the one feeling uneasy.

Sidharth presses KO to explain why he keeps coming to them when he's famous for being a top hacker who works alone. KO just invites him to participate in the WCTF hacking contest which will start at midnight and offers to work for their company for a year without salary if sidharth wins.

The next morning Shukla workers work into office with the news that to Indian IPS broke the record at the w ctf hacking contest which course of 68 and 69 respectively first stop Siddharth announces that a new employee will be reporting today.

The blues find out from Siddharth that the new employee is the one who hacked Vikas computer suvikas gets ready with the mop to attack him when he shows up. Ko walks through the door and everybody is confused stop Vikas ask did anybody order food delivery.

Sidharth welcomes KO finally realising who he is and says that waving his salary is a necessary. KO insists on working for free as it doesn't go back on his word so Siddharth cleverly says he will put it on Vikas card. Siddharth gives Vikas the responsibility for handling care since he was the one who recruited him.

Vikas is showing KO around and ask him if he is not angry anymore. Vikas says he initially was but now that he thinks about it the situation is an exciting. Very next moment he complaints that now where he would eat now as KO is his colleagues and no longer chef.

All walks into Siddharth office to express sympathy that he and Sana at separated and ask him out to dinner. Siddharth just ignore him and stalks of and Kushal calls after him to ask where he is going Siddharth grins "getting married! Having kids!"

In the gaming word Siddharth and Sana on marrying their tigers first of the little tigers Put cute paws on the marriage certificate and they are now husband and wife Sana and Siddharth cannot builder bridal chamber in their house for their pets. Sana is super excited and tells her that she is on the forms that when the pets move in together there will be pink hearts coming out of the roof. Siddharth says they can try. However the game does not allowed their tigers to do so because the Tigers have not accumulated 150 hours online
and a re still minors.

Sana tells Siddharth heat and auto follow while she takes the Tigers around to accumulate ask. Board and figuring that Siddharth wouldn't be watching the screen while auto following Sunday breaks out in a goofy dance to amuse yourself. Siddharth offcourse looks at the screen just as she is doing so and takes a screenshot.

Sana has finally on enough money to buy herself a new phone and she walks into an iPhone store full stop the salesman offer to introduce the models to her but she has already made up for mind and by the exact same model as Siddharth for stop belatedly realising that Siddharth mite laugh at her she has an internal struggle about whether to exchange it but finally it decides to keep the phone and explained as a coincidence.

On the way back Sana wonders but her first message to Siddharth should be. It's the first message honour new phone so it has to be meaningful. She settles on a scam Message alerting Siddharth that he won a prize and ask him to pay 10000 in tax and handling fees. Sana is giglling to herself while picturing Siddharth possible reactions.

Over dinner Sana is thinking about how to torment Sidharth giving up of situation where she accuses him of ignoring her messages. She is still giggling at the dinner table when she gets the text. She rushed to her phone and gap in shock when she sees that sidharth has deposited 10000 in her account.

Sana hastily excuses her self from the table and call Sab Siddharth to explain that it's a scam but Siddharth already knows he has checked the location of the cell phone number and determined it's from the same city as hers. Sana ask if he takes all the cell numbers that sends spam messages and Sidharth clarifies that he only did because he thought the bank account number looked familiar.sana says But her card has only appeared in front of him once.

Sana is frustrated and she ask why did you send me money when you know it's a scam. Siddharth replies to her by saying Sana by a plane ticket.

Sana was taking her stuff the next day telling her parents she was accepted for an internship. They fuss over her like typical parents but shows them that she will be fine and staying temporary at Mahi's house.

After landing Sona head straight to Siddharth surface thinking she would surprise him. Ends up being surprised instead when she finds Kushal and another client director Fang there on Saturday. Siddharth wordlessly takes her to his office and greets her with a passionate kiss. Sana is frozen on the spot and the first thing she says after discuss is the food on the plane was so bad. Sid says welcome back princess.Siddharth leaves for a meeting with director Fang after telling Sona to wait for him in the office Sana is not in an obedient mode and decides to run away after freaking out and doing the weird spin on her way out she has an internal struggle against wondering if that would laugh at her actions. Just then a delivery man comes with food for Sana giving her the perfect excuse dead skin should leave a note saying that she has no change and hence followed the delivery man to his shop to pay for the food.

Siddharth is finally done with his meeting but he comes back to an empty office and sees Sana note. Finding excuse to be in sincere because of Sana who is already at Mahi place. Siddharth wants address so he can stop by but Sana refuses to give it to him saying that she is cleaning the place Siddhart says sana are you embarrassed? She tells him where she is and demands he brings to bottle of Apple juice for hanging up in a huff.

Siddharth reaches shortly afterward the juice that's Sana requested in Sunday greet him but putting a newspaper that on his head. Before he can see a worksheet drags him into the kitchen and tell him not to come out before he cleaned it. She then thanks for the juice and relieves him off it leaving him alone in the kitchen.

That's all for today hope you like it guys please like and comment keep reading enjoy it love you bye.