introduction

This story is all about love...so to experience love read the story

SehnaazGilll

A 2nd year computer science student

A 2nd year computer science student. Considered the"belle" of thr computer science major, she placed second in a beauty vpting that took place online within the student community. She is bright, intelligent and helpful, and aspires to be a game designer. Known by the web name "Mystic Princess" in A Chinese Ghost Story, she is the only female player in the top 10 PK ranking. She catches sidharth shukla attention unintentionally as she playing the game in an internet cafe.

Sidharth Shukla

A 4th year computer science student

A 4th year computer science student. He is also CEO of Shukla technology company. He appears to be gentle and kind, but hides a cunning intellect. Known by web name "Master Devil" he is a famous figure and top player in the game A chinese ghost story. In real life sidharth is also the most popular guy in campus, famous for being well-versed in both arts and sports.

Other charcters

Shefali Bagga
  Sana's best frnd and dorm mate. She's brighg and cheerful, but can be oblivious and stubborn at times. She falls for Aly mehra in the game A chinese ghost story as Aly mistook her web name for sana and start to befrnd her.

Aly Mehra
A second year foreign studies student. He is well known for his talent and intelligence, as well as his cynical personality. He initially misunderstood sana , but later develops a frndship and a crush on her. Later, he also forms a frndship and budding romance with shefali.

Rashmi Desai
The school "belle", who placed first in school's online beauty boting . She has a crush on sid and dislikes sana beacuse of it.

Mahi Vij
Sana's dorm mate . Beacuse of her wealthy background,she is often referred to as "Little Rich Womann".

Jasmin
Sana's dorm mate.

Devoleena
Rashmi's dorm mate. She constantly sucks up to rashmi and encourages her to persue sid. In reality, she dislikes rashmi and only does so in order to capture the attention of her cousin, paras chabra.

Jay Bhanushali
Mahi's boyfrnd. Member of the basketvall team and sid dorm mate.also an online player with user name Raiden.

Vikas Gupta
Known by the name Lost boy One of the top 3  experts in shukla company. He has a baby face , and is often called as "Mr. Beauty".

Kushal
Known by the web name phoenix.

KO
A top hacker ans one of the 3 experts in shukla company .he used to work in cafeteria inside the capus. He shares a twisted fate with vikas whom he previously met in a game.

Kaushal
One of the top 3 experts. He has a phobia of women. He later betrayed shukla by revealing company secrets to chabra groups and left the company.

Paras chabra
Known bg the web name "Bad Boy", he is sana's ex virtual husband. He is also rashmi's cousin and the heir of chabra groups. A person who judges people by appearence; he dumps sana thinking she is ugly and marries mahira sharma. But later comes to regret it when he sees sana in real life.

Mahira sharma
Knoen as web name "Mei" leader of the beauty group regarded as the no. One beauty of the game after placing first in photo competition.

Nini
Sana guils mate. She loves to gossip.

Sleeping butterfly
Ex leader of the jade seas rising tide guild and trevors virtual and real life patner. She hates mei gang as they caused her relationship with tevor to deteriorate, and make use of sana frndship with her to splite them in real life.

Trevor
Sleeping butterfly patner and present leader of the guild.

Guilao
A boss in the game who likes to capture male playera and make them his slaves.

Ashok shukla
An archaeologist professor at qing university.

Rita shukla
A history professor at qing university.

Yang
Sana's tutee.

Mr. Chabra
Owner of chabra groups.

Feng teng
Ceo of feng teng company.

Ceo wang
Feng teng employe.

Other charcters will be added according to the story demand.