"The hacker"

Hey guys I'm back so let's get back to the story...

So Sana leaves for her home and sid move to his office. Sana's dad is a bubbly and cheerful man who picks her up at the airport. He's eager to show off his new ride to her which is a pink motorbike! 🤣🤣 they come back covered in dirt and sana's mum laugh 😂😂. Ahe ask them to go and get fresh and come back for lunch.

Sana's mum is so delighted that Sana is back that she took half day off just to cook her lunch. On listening this Sana makes a devasted face as her mother is not a great cook. She complains to her father and he says that i will take the charge back today itself.

On the other side sid heads back to office with a cactus in his hand and his bros ask him where he got the plant.

Sid - if I say it it'd cost you a lot of DPS(damage per second) 🤣. It's best for you not to know.
Vikas - I already feel the power of the vicious attack.
Kushal - a thousand arrows went through my heart.
Jai - a powerful blow to the heart.
Random colleague - without hearing the truth the attack is even more lethal. Just imagining it is enough to kill off all my health points.
Sid - since everybody's brains are so active we're having a strategy meeting in half an hour.
All shouted together - another meeting?

On the other hand sana's parents left for there work nd she got chance to call sid.
And she dialed his no. From landline and he also pick the call in one ring.

Sana - it's me.
Sid - Ms. Gill you've been home for two hours. You only thought of calling me now?
Sana - Mr. Shukla my parents just left home a minute ago. No half a minute. I called you right after they went out.
Sid - ohhh it seems that Ms. Sana's parents aren't fine with her being in a relationship yet.
Sana - umm smart boy. What's more Miss sana's mom is a huge gossip. She will go around telling everyone if she knows about us. Then miss Sana would be surrounded by curious neighbors and relatives. When the nee semester begins you will see a very haggard miss Sana.
Sid - I'm looking forward to it.
Sana - you are looking forward to see me haggard?
Sid - haggard is just an attribute. I'm looking forward to subject of the attribute.
Sana - make yourself clear then. What are you doing?
Sid - there's a meeting coming up. I'm revising proposal strategy.
Sana - I won't disturb you then. Keep making money for the sake of our little pets. It will cost us quite a lot to raise them.
She was talking on the phone when her mom suddenly arrive. And she jums up seeing her.

Sana - mom what are u doing back home?
Sana mom - who are you talking to on the phone? You're smiling in a silly way.
Sana - you have to study hard during summer holidays. Be sure to finish the homework I assigned you on time. Call me if you run into any problm. That's all then I'll call you next time.
Sid - who was laughing on sana's situation. Don't forget to but a new cell phone sis i am afraid that I can't reach you when I have problm with homework. 🤣🤣
Sana - ok that's it then. And she cut the call.
Sana - mom why you come back suddenly.
Sana mom - I left something. By the way who is yang?
Sana - he's a student I'm tutoring.
Sana mom - I almost forgot. Our factory director mentioned asking you to tutor his kid.
Sana - I have something to work on so I can't tutor him.
Sana mom - what could be a university student be so busy with during summer break?
Sana - I have to raise a tiger...
Sana mom - what did you say?
Sana - I have to recuperate well to be as vigorous as tiger. So I can perform better in my new semester.
Sana mom - all right that's enough of nonsense. It's a deal then? Sana don't you want a new cell phone? Get a part time job for it. I'm off now.
Sana - no... Mom! Don't I have my scholarship? Can't I use some of that on my phone? Dad already agreed to it.
Sanamom - your dad's words don't count. That money? I've confiscated it? If you want a cell phone get one yourself.
Sana - if I had known I wouldn't have handed over my scholarship. What should I tell master now.

On the other hand Sid saved the nomber sana called from as 'mother in law's house' he can't stop smiling at his phone.

Half an hour passed and it's time for the meeting! Sid says Starting with the good news - feng teng has sent over the final contract for their mobile game and Sid will sign it today. Next for the pep talk - feng teng has set the demo date for the new beautiful ghost story to be less than three months away so guys we have a lot to do and also chabra's will be competing for the development rights. And the meeting finished.

Back at sana's house
Sana come back from tutoring session and gonnles down her lunch and washes the dishes at listening speed so she can log onto her game. Sid is already there this time they're gaming and chatting over audio at the same time. Sana tells him that she will take their pets to level up while Sid can auto follow her while he write code.

Mummy till bursts in on the middle of their conversation again to hand her a bottle of juice. She rattles off a bunch of old people logic "why is a girl like you majoring in computer science? " "I heard that if you stare at the computer for too long your face will be square" 🤣🤣 and radiation is bad for the skin.

Sana calmy responds that dishwashing liquid is bad for skin too so can she stop washing dishes? Before mummy hill leaves the room sana kindly advises don't watch too much tv 📺 it's also square.

She picks up the headphone again and ask side what he's doing. Sid says I'm looking for dishwasher as I don't like to wash dishes either.

In the game Sana is feeding her tigers and complaining to them that their dad isn't around so she has to do everything for them. But she also tells them not to blame their dad because he is busy making money for them. Speaking of reading Sana ask sid  if he has eaten dinner and he says he forgot.

Shri secretly orders food for him and weights and anticipation when she hears a Knock from its sid side. Why he is taking so long question ?

Sana - what took you so long?
Sid - I don't have a small bill so I have to borrow money from our dean next door. They continue to talk and chat till late night.

The next day Vikas is having some issues with his computer he suspects he has been hacked. Interestingly all the hacker did was changed his wallpapers from his celebrity Crush to a temple. And Vikas has no way of changing it back. Take it to the third bro who looks into it while the team is gathered around to watch. Could it be someone from chhabda groups?  Kaushal looks a little disturb at this comment.

It says it can't be Chhabra says the hacker is very scared and had no reason to alert Vikas by changing his wallpaper seems like someone is interested in you Vikas. Send managers to change Vikas wallpaper back to the default company wallpaper and installs a spyware to notify him of further breaches. 

Sid alert start beeping and he tells Vikas to chat with the hacker to keep them occupied he successfully hacks into the hackers webcam field but did not catch space as the person chooses that moment to leave his computer.

Vikas says could it be someone I know?

So guess nd tell me in the comment section who is this hacker?
Is someone from chanea groups of is he there frnd?

Wait till the next chapter and keep. Reading and enjoying and like and comment 💬 luv u all guyss byeee😘😘