"Unpaid intern"

Hey guys I'm back with new upadate.... So let's not waste ti"xme and start the story...
So sidharth reached sana's flat and was pushed into the kitchen to clean it which was already cleaned. They both complete the work of cleaning the house and sana takes him for lunch. They have there lunch and were moving on the road when suddenly it started raining. They move to a sheleter nearby and stand under it and sidharth comes in front of sana so that she don't get drenched in rain and catch cold. Sana also holds sis tightly and pulls him towards him.
Sid - I don't want that u catch cold.
She also puls him.
Sid - worried that if I catch cold?
Sana - just nodded her head.
They were so close and share an intense eyelock. And the rain stop.
Sana - look it stoped raining.
Sid - ever since you came back it feels like the whether got better too.
They look into each others eye and Sid leans close and capture her lips for a sweet kiss full of love showing her that how much he missed her. After breaking Sana feels embarrassed and said that they are in the middle of the street what if someone see us. And yes there were two girls smiling goofily at them. Sana grabs Sid hand and started running far away to a park.
At the park
Sana - why didn't you ask me why brought me here so suddenly?
Sid in mind - isn't it obvious.
Sana - Could you not be such a narcissist? Ask me.
Sid - okay. Sana what brought you here so suddenly?
Sana - I'm here for an internship. Back at home I couldn't find a job that suited me. Your company takes interns... Right?
Sid - we have very high standards.
Sana - im just an intern. You don't have to pay me.
Sid - unpaid intern? That requires even more caution.
Sana - what would you have me do?
Sid - bribe me.
Sana - I will treat you to dinner.
Sid - I'm sorry but besides my wife's beauty I don't accept other form of bribing.
So he actually wants her to seduce him.
Sana walks into Sid's office in her stunning red dress but stops and ask the director if it is necessary to seduce him just to get job? The director replys says it's very important and she can do it. She again comes in and leans on the door.
Sana - General manager Sid I heard that your company is hiring interns. Is it true.? Look at me do you think that I would be a good fit?
Sid - I would have to try you out first.
Sid moves and grab her hair and pin her to the wall and kiss her and the director said cut and here Sana wakes up from her dream. ( ya ya it was all a dream 😴💭).
Sana is embarrassed that her brain came up with such dream sequence. As hmshe is brushing her teeth shefali calls her. She'll be moving in with Sana soon and then starting working at chahta groups as intern. Just then Sana notice Sid waiting downstairs. She quickly wraps up her call. It's time to go to work.
Sana arrives downstairs in a white blouse and black skirt. And Sid is wearing a white collared shirt and black slacks. (Classy work appropriate couple outfits) they walk through campus hand in hand drawing stares from everyone.
They stop outside the office.
Sana - you go first I will come after you.
Sid - why? You don't won't to enter with me.
Sana - understand na plzz I'm shy 😳.
Sid - oh is it my shy kitty 🐱.
And here arrives kaushal and he walks past them hurridly but stops and comes back and is horrified to she sana.
Kaushal - boss is it the nee employee.
Then he notice that they are holding hands.
Kaushal - boss are you?
Sid - he just nodded his head and smiles. And leaves to go inside the company.
Sana - all your employees behave like this only.
Sid - actually he has a phobia of women but at least he held it together alright in front of my wife.
They move inside the lift and suddenly Sid pulls Sana by her waist and yanks her to him. And kis her cheeks and says Sana u re looking so beautiful 😍 how will I concentrate on my work baby. And listening this Sana turn a deed shade of pink and push hi lm. Saying we are about to enter the company stop your romance we are here for work. Sid just smile. And they move to there company hand in hand.
The employees Agar gossiping about the boss girlfriend but quickly scatter win Sid and Sana what can still holding hands. Sid leaves Sana to Kushal for orientation.
Kushal introduces the five departments: programing, management, game testing, art and administration. Herebis management. Your hubby leads management. Listening this Sana goes into her la la land.
Kushal - what is it?
Sana - nothing.
Kushal - seriously. All i said was your hubby.
Sana - kush i was just thinking whether or not I should tell your future wife that you want to marry a rich woman?
Kushal - that's not very cute of you.
Sana ask him that everyone calls Sid boss or big bro as if they are in the mafia and he's the head. Kushal confirms that their cilulture is like mafia.
In the programing department he introduces the team -A which consists of three godly programmers not including Sid. There's KO one of the best hackers in the country. Then there's Kaushal whom kushal advises Sana to avoid at all cost.
Sana - u said there are three godly programmers.
Kushal - look there he is the third one.
Sana - Me. Beauty?
Kushal - yes.
So now I have to think of the first task. Umm yes you will follow kaushal lead. Kaushal shakes his head vehemently and he begins to plead with kushal but he just grins and disappears. Sana introduces herself nicely but kaushal face is one of sheer terror and he stalkers that he refuses to mentor her. Sana kindly say she'll stay out of his way and he can call if he needs her. As she walks away kaushal mutters that women working in tech just mess everything up.
Sana hears this and calls him out: how can he know she'll mess up when he hasn't even assigned her any work? Vikas chimes in in agreement.  When asked KO grunts that he always has vikas back. With his pressure kaushal literally throws a booklet at Sana and tells her to solve the problm. There are a couple phones that are incompatible with their game and Sana is to analyze the issue and write up a report by noon tomorrow. If she doesn't do well she can just not come work. After this kaushal sits down exhausted .
Sana sits down at a desk near kushal ans jai who cheer her on. She soon finds out her task isn't so simple as koat of the phone are near obsolete and would cost a bomb to Obtain. Meanwhile vikas feeling unfair on sana's behalf and goes to tattle to Sid but Sid just tells him to get back to work.
Sana eats with kushal and the bros as Sid has a lunch meeting. Vikas and jai tell kushal off for letting kaushal oversee Sana but kushal explains this part of his elaborate plan to get kaushal used to girls again so they can have girls in their office. Jai insists that kaushal is being difficult on purpose asking Sana to run compatibility test on obsolete phones and giving such a short timeline.
The bros want to go to Sid for help but Sana rulefuses to bother him with such a trivial matter saying that doing so will only give kaushal more reason to look down on IT girls. She has an idea to get him to re-evaluate his prejudices.
They run into Sid on their way back to office
Sana - I have seen your cycle can I get the keys.
Sid - he hands over her keys of his office and says that keys to it are in my right drawer go get to yourself.
This causes kushal and bros to start badmouthing Sid in front of Sana."how can he just hand over the keys so easily? What if third sis is a spy?"
Sana gets back. Late and everyone other than Sid has already left. They get food delivered to the office and talk about Sana first assignment over dinner.
Sana - you know I have saved alot of money .
Sid - u can keep all that you saved.
Sana was looking for some praise.
Sid - there's nothing to praise since the fraction of the money she saves will belong to her in the future.
Sana then thnks him for his thoughtfulness in assigning her to kaushal since it would be awkwards for him to supervise her directly.
Sid - you r overthinking my dear wife. Actually I was saving myself from trouble.
This earns him a smack on his shoulder and gets his food removed from his plate.
Sana works late testing game conscientiously onneach of the phones. The next day humbly present her report and all her phones to kaushal who jumps back in shock when she approaches his table.
Sana texts Sid to remind him to get lunch and informs him that she will be leaving to pick up shefali today. They do a cute salute signal to each other.
Kaushal is grudgingly satisfied with sana's report thinking that she is indeed sid's wife. He panicks when he receives a call agreeing to meet the caller later.
Meanwhile Sana and shefali reunite at the his stop.

So guys that's all for today enjoy reading and keep liking and commenting guys and keep loving luv u all guys byeee byee.