a meeting

Hello guys so here is the new chapter

At sidharth home, Sana is researching about the game when she remembers that she hasn’t fed her tigers. While she’s searching for food and telling her tiger to watch the house for her, she remembers sidharth saying the same to her a giggles happily.

Nini and one other friend from game sleeping butterfly are online so they chat and kill bosses together like old times. They both lament that things have changed in the guild since the new members joined, and butterfly successfully gets Sana to agree to meet up. Nini will unfortunately have to pass as she doesn’t live in the capital.

Just then, sidharth(master) pops up in the game, inviting Sana(princess) to go swimming at a relative’s empty villa. This triggers some not-so-innocent thoughts and Sana enthusiastically agrees. Sidharth asks her if she can swim, and Sana confirms that she can’t, but she intends to watch.

Sana tells sidharth about her upcoming afternoon tea session with butterfly, and he offers to pick her up immediately after. He tells her to bring along his swimsuit, and this sets off another improper fantasy of a topless sidharth at the pool… sidharth pretty much guesses sana’s reaction which puts him also in a jovial mood. Good for all his employees, because he orders them to take the rest of the day off immediately.

Sana identifies butterfly at the cafe based on the description of her clothes butterfly gave her. Butterfly’s jaw drops in shock, and belatedly apologizes for her reaction as she never expected sana to be so beautiful. Butterfly confides in Sana about her troubled relationship with guild master– they had broken up because of his entanglements with new guild member but guild master had taken care of her when butterfly fell sick recently so they got back together. Soon, butterfly realized that a relationship that has changed in quality will never be the same again. Just because she forgave him once, he thinks she will forgive him a second, third time. Butterfly breaks down while telling her story, and Sana attempts to comfort her.

Sidharth is on his way to pick up Sana and suggests that they go buy her swimsuit together. Sana is appalled and scampers off alone to the mall, demanding that sidharth keeps his distance. Sidharth grins at how shy his girlfriend is acting. At the store, the saleswoman recommends Sana a pink bikini, but Sana turns her away and eyes a black one piece instead.

Sana is in sidharths’s car in no time, as he comments on how speedy she was. Secretly, she thinks to herself that just because she bought the swimsuit, doesn’t mean she’s actually going into the water. She continues indulging in her elaborate fantasies of her taking pictures of sidharth swimming with her  phone, while sidharth is totally amused watching Sana giggle to herself.

They arrive at a majestic villa, and Sana hands over sidharth's swimsuit for him to change into. Sidharth seems surprised at sana’s choice, explaining that he didn’t think she would like this style. Her confusion becomes clear when he’s done changing – she picked such a skimpy outfit! That’s just all in her head because his swimsuit looks perfectly normal to me. She wonders if he’ll believe her when she says she picked it randomly? She scurries off to the bathroom to avoid a half-naked sidharth, and then chides herself for changing into her swimsuit when she planned only to watch.

Butterfly is still out and about, and she calls up guildmaster to invite him to dinner. He turns her down with the excuse that he has to sacrifice his personal time as the guild leader to help some members take down a boss. Butterfly decides to join him, and finds out that the ‘members’ he is helping are the  girls . She sasses them by telling her she met princess that day, and implies that princess would beat out all of them in a beauty contest if she had any interest in participating at all.

The  girls don’t believe her and immediately goes to mahira to bitch about butterflies lies. But she is the slightly more reasonable one and suggests there might be some misunderstanding between them. She also initially resists when the  girls want to follow her to her boyfriend’s office to stake out the real Sana , but finally relents when mahira questions paras devotion to her. Again, bad company, girls immediately puts the plan into action, whining and pouting until paras gives in to her request.

So we see the 4 girls strutting into chanra groups Technology, which immediately sets off the office grapevine starting with the receptionist calling the General Manager claiming that paras has brought his official girlfriend to the company.paras  is not pleased that the other 3 girls have tagged along, but they seem oblivious and start gushing about how rich he is. Mahira finally drops the bomb that they want to see blissful princess, and paras reluctantly relents.

Paras sends the General Manager, who was conveniently walking by, to get shefali to take care of his guests. The girls are downright mean to her, making snide remarks about her appearance and purposely spilling their drinks on her. They send her scurrying around office with mundane requests like retrieving a charger or picking up earrings they threw under the sofa. When paras is back, mahira acts like she’s terrified of shefali , telling him she’s afraid that shefali would hit her because one girl accidentally spilled coffee on her.

The mean girls hatch a plan to expose Sana and embarrass butterfly . They convince guild master to organize a real-life gathering for their guild, and paras volunteers to cover all expenses including a seafood dinner. They press butterfly to bring Sana along by implying she lied about meeting Sana previously. Butterfly knows it’s a ploy that will backfire in their faces, so she agrees. However, she also knows Sana doesn’t like such gatherings so needs a plan of her own…

Sidharth is driving Sana back at night when his phone rings. Wait, so did they end up swimming? Sidharth tells her to answer for him, and Sana does so thinking it’s an advertisement since the number is not saved. Right after she says hello, sidharth informs her that the call is from his mother. Awkward! That’s exactly what sana’s expression shows as she greets the caller again, this time with “hello Professor.” She explains that sidharth is driving, and then shoves the phone back at him.

Sidharth puts his mother on speaker, and she starts asking whether the girl who picked up was the one he deceived. She goes on to tell him not to bully sana, and that he has to take responsibility in the event that he does. At this point, sidharth informs his mother than she’s on speaker. Double awkward! A A long silence later, the voice of sidharth’s father invites them over to visit their house when they have time, and the line goes dead with a click.

Sana grumbles that he managed to make three enemies in the span of a phone call, and sidharth replies that he’s flattered. She’s indignant that he doesn’t save any contacts, but sidharth simply explains that he can remember the numbers. Sidharth kills me. And Sana too, judging from her expression.

The two lovebirds share a kiss in the car, before Sana bounds off cutely back to her place. At mahi's house, shefu is fuming over being treated like a maid by her boss’ girlfriends, so Sana pampers her by giving her a massage. shefu  tells Sana some good news – her forging skills are now at maximum level! Sana is overjoyed that she won’t having to be summoned to practice again for shefu just as shefu  starts to say, “I’m still missing one material for making the sword I want…”

Sana looks ready to run, but shefu pleads with her to consider the immense trauma that she suffered today. Sana gives her an exasperated look, “bring me your computer.”

That's all for today plzz like comment and share.... Thanku

Love ur writer