The belle is "very good"

hey everyone sorry yesterday i was not able to give any update. but im back with the new chapter hope u like it.

so lets begin the story

so in last chapter Mei's frnds and Mei plan to defame Mystic Princess by creating a vedio.now lets see what will happen.

so the scene starts in the college Rashmi and Devo put their best pouty faces as Kushal fixes their computer. Rashmi storms off as he's done, and Devo questions him:

Devo - does sidharth know about the broken computer?

Kushal - he knows.

Devo - does he know it's Rashmi's computer?

Kushal- he knows.

Devo - then why isn't he here?

Kushal - how would i know?

and he goes from there after that rashmi comes and blames devo for making it obvious that she likes Sidharth Shukla. she also said that her mum has told her that girls should be conservative and should never make the first move!

They go for dinner with Rashmi's cousin, the real life Evil Devil, Paras Chabra. Devo is just excited she gets to leech off Paras at an expensive restaurant, while Rashmi is busy pouting all over the place. Paras and Devo coax Rashmi in revealing her boy troubles, and Paras realizes the boy in question is the CEO of Shukla Technologies, a company his father wants to acquire. his dad wants to expand into the gaming space, and thinks that he can acquire the college student team at a discount. sounds like an ass.

Rashmi is excited about the prospect of working together with Sidharth and begs Paras for an internship at heruncle's company.And Paras agrees to help her by asking his father to let her intern in there company.

on the other hand sid is discussing with his frns about which company they will see for there game development. he decides to meet with Chabra groups first as they are in mumbai only and then he will go to Feng Teng company for meeting.

Kushal- agar business ki baate ho gyi ho toh kya hum kuch aur baat kre..aaj subha mai rashmi ka laptop thk karne gya tha but usne dekha k sid nhi aaya hai toh usne mujhe pura ignore mara yrr.

Vikas - tujhe pta tha na yahi hoga.

Kushal- yrr bro it feels terrible.

Sid - kyuki humari meeting se relatted baat khtm ho gyi hai toh mai abh chalta hu.

Kushal - bro u will not stay with us why bro?

sid - the day when u all will wash your socks collection i will be back. byee guys.

Meanwhile, at the girl's dorm, all 4 girls are invited to interview for an internship at chabra groups, thanks to shefali who submitted all their resumes. it's cute how they look out for each other. the interview is on the same day that sidharth is going to Chabra Groups.

As expected, Chabra groups is the exact company that Rashmi's uncle runs.Rashmi hads to Mr. chabra's office with her cousin in tow,asking her uncle for an internship. Uncle agrees to let her be his assistant for the time being, just as his secretary enters to announce Sidharth Shukla's arrival.Sidharth and Kushal meets CEO Mr. Chabra and gaming investment general manager. Rashmi serves the guests tea while openly ogling sidharth and,Kushal looks shocked to se her. Sidharth meanwhike, is completely nonchalant, and we see a return of Rashmi's pouty face.

At the company's lobby, our 4 CS heroines are waiting amongst many other hopefuls for the internship interview. Mahi and Jasmin are sitting apart from Shefali and Sehnaaz, feeling second-hand embarrasment from Shefali's outfit choice.haha.

Shefali proceedsto snoop around to find out the interview questions. another candidate tells her that they will be asked about what games they play and their usnernames, since they are interviiewing for the game design department after all. Shefali freaks outs as none of them other than Sana plays games.

back to sidharth and asshole CEO's discussion. CEO offers 3 million to but the right to sidharh's game, promising high salaries to sidharth's team should they come to work for Chabra groups. he also mentions Rashmi goes to his college, to which sidharth responds that he's never seen her before. take that!

as they head out of th meeting, Kushal fumes that the asshole CEO made hem such a lowball offer, and that the guy something something implied Mr. Chabra will develop their game with or without their cooperation. Sidharth is calm and says if Mr. Chabra is using unscrupulos mehods, they don't have to play by the rules either.

Rashmi shows up attempting to flirt with sidharth, offering to help convince her uncle to give them better conditions.sidharth , poliyely rejects, suggsting it may be inappropriate for her to do so. Paras witness this scene and lols at his cousin for falling so hard for sidharth , who he thinks is poor but arrogant.

sana is breifing her roomates on new beautiful ghost story and givs names of her other characters. sana is clearly creative with usernames.

Shefali is up next, and drags sana to accompany her to he receptonist.Rashmi coincidentlly passes by, and covinces Paras to sit in the interview with her. Shefali is momentarily stunned to see rashmi when she enters the interview room .when introducing the game that she plays, she forgets he character that sana gave her and reports sana's main character instead: Mystic Princess. now its Paras turn to be stunned, and his reaction doesnt go unnoticed by Shefali.

Shefali immedately reports her mistake to sana, sheepish and apologetic. our sana has a big heart however and waves it off since it's no biggie - she will just use one of her other usernames.

sid and kushal pass by the lobby on their way out, and sid cant help but looks a sana, who has her back towards him. Kushal notices and tells him that sehnaaz, the belle of the computer department. he leaves with a smile, saying the CS belle is 'very good'. kushal follows after him wondering what very good means.

its time of sana's tutoring ,and she heds to yang's place to meet Aly Mehra.

yang gives Aly a look-over, and is unimpressed to meet his new english tutor. yang send sana to get drink,leaving Aly alone with the kid. kid has attitude and says Aly doent look too smart,although he's full of praises for sana.

when sana comes back, yang tells her Aly is too busy to teach him english. sana tells yang that in ordr to be a good software engineer, he has to have a good grasp of english. although if yang doesnt like this tutor, they can find another one.Aly totally got snubbed.

as they are leaving yang plls sana over to a question if Aly is her boyfrnd. of course not! yang pleased to hear that as he totally disapproves of Aly, so sana reassures him that she will reject him if he ever expresses interest. yang already has a match in mind for sana, and pulls out on an article of Sidharth shukla, saying this guy is a 100. sana says that this guy is a legend in her college, and normal people can only watch from afar. yang belives sana is a good match for himm and cheers her on.

finaaly , sana gets her much deserved apology from Aly, who shakes her hand and delete the incriminating post.

promo- sidharth come to know about the vedio postedby Evil Devil and Mei to defame Sana in game.... what will sidharth do and how will he sought this out lets see in the next chapter.

i know guys this update is short but tomorrow i will give u a long updte till then enjoy reading ...byee guys.