Chapter 1: Kamihama Kirumins' reunion with the Furry Five

The red car drives at forest, causing two squirrels moves away. A smoke came out at car, causing purple bird coughs, and yellow owl also coughs. "Those unpleased humans! What are they doing in the forest?" Raf asked. "I don't know, Raf, but it can't be good. For the moment they've already raised the dust storm. Gosh, how disgusting!" Flit said in disgust. Raf then said, "Humans usually come to the forest for two reasons. To leave it full of trash or to hunt defenseless animals. Don't you agree with me?" he's now asks Flit again. "Are those hunters, Raf?" He asked Raf, and he then said, "I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised."

Once they're here, they saw a house looks good for them. Coming out at car, A little girl with her parents arrived at their own house. "This house is beautiful! Are we going to live here?" the girl asks her father. "Yes, darling. This will be our house from now on. Isn't it lovely, dear?" her father asking his wife. "It's a beautiful house. You like it, don't you, Vicky?" her mother asks her daughter named Vicky. She then says, "Yeah, mom. I do, but it's really isolated too." her father then said, "We're gonna live in full contact with nature." he now says to his daughter. "Vicky, look. Isn't the landscape beautiful? And the air is so pure, don't you think?" He asked her. "But Papa, there's nobody around. If there's no kids who do I play with." she tells her parents. "You'll soon make friends, Vicky. There bound to be somebody around." her mother makes sure if her daughter soon have her friends. "Maybe... The truth is I feel like we're being watched." Vicky then said, she wonder if she have to.

--------------

Meanwhile at Japan, Kamihama City. Riko and her sisters are remembered when they first met The Furry Five. Nagisa, the older sister of her twins, remembered when she communicated animal's second form. "Are you okay, Nagisa?" Riko asked her. "We really remembered the five animals, am I right?" Rimu then understood, "Oh, you're right." That wasn't until their mother notice someone knocks the door. "Who is it?" Ms. Mikogami asked, walks in. She opens a door, and then saw Ken Inomata and Tamao Kijima with The Furry Five. "Hello, Ms. Mikogami." Tamao greets her. "Is Riko and her sisters here?" Ken then asks her. She nods yes and says, "Yes, they are. Come in." Two boys then get in. "Girls, look." Nagisa said in surprise. "Oh, my gosh. It's Ken and Tamao!" Riko said in shock. "They are here. And now five animals too." Rimu said in happiness. Three sisters are reunions with the Senegal Bush Baby, Fennec Fox, and Blonde Capuchin in happiness, Ken and Tamao are already reunion with the Ring Tailed Lemur and Red Squirrel.

Ms. Mikogami is happy as she saw her daughters reunited with their animal partners. "YooHoo, I'm glad that I met you again!" Riko said in happiness. "Me too." YooHoo then replied. Rimu is happy as she met Pammee. Nagisa hugs Roodee, causing him blushes a bit, even they are happy to see each other again. "Like what I always say. We finally reunited with Detectives Club." Lemmee said. "You're right" Chewoo said in happiness. "Hey, ten of you." Ms. Mikogami then said. "Yes, mom?" Riko asked. She then asks, "Wanna have a awesome adventure in a different location?" This causing her daughters gaped in surprised. "Really? Why?" Nagisa asked her mother. "That why you liked having a good adventure with you animal partners." she said. "That looks good. I wonder where we can go the different location." Riko thinks about. Roodee then has an idea "That's it! I can make portal for a different location since I'm an inventor." Ms. Mikogami then said, "Alright, if you say so."

After an hour later, Roodee finished making a fantastic invention. "Okay, it's now ready guys." He said to others. "Yay! At last!" Chewoo says happily. "What is it, buddy?" Nagisa asked her animal friend. "I'm presenting." He started as he remove curtain. "The portal who will travel us to a different location." This causing his four friends, Kamihama Kirumins, and Ms. Mikogami amazed. "That was amazing!" Riko said. Nine of them are fixing to get in, but Ms. Mikogami then asked, "Hey, five of you. Before you go. Use your costume modes, okay?" Nagisa nodded and says, "Okay, mother." She, her twins, and two boys took their Kirumins out. "Kirumin!" They said, Tamao's Kirumin really worked well, it wasn't worked last time until later from now. Once they turned into their costume mode, Nagisa then says, "Okay, we're now ready." Ms. Mikogami hugs her younger daughters. "Good luck, ten of you, and beware." She said. "We will." Nagisa then said as she and others gets in the portal. I hope they'll been fine for a while, Ms. Mikogami thought to herself as she's hope that her daughters, two boys, and five animals will be okay.