Chapter 11: The great escape plan

The twelve of them are now locked in dungeon, they must figure out to escape. "Ah, crud. There's no way we can get out of here." Riko moaned. "Don't worry, Riko. We'll find out to escape from dungeon." Nagisa then said to her sister. The furry five, Rimu, Ken, and Tamao agreed with Nagisa, they'll find out a plan to escape. "Hey, it looks like there are more people locked in here." Cuddly said, noticing the four animals. The animals, except Happy Dog, are feeling upset after they're locked in dungeon. "Huh?" Sparkee said, looked at the twelve of them. "What is it, Sparkee?" Harpee asked her. "Guys, YooHoo and others with Kamihama Kirumins are here to rescue us." She replied. "Oh my goodness. Really? I'm so glad they're here." Harpee said in surprise. "Great! Super!" Happy Dog said, throws confettes, and came towards twelve of them, causing Furry Five, and Kamihama Kirumins are surprised that the four animals are also in dungeon. "Oh, hi you guys. It's good to see you again. Too bad it's in a dungeon." Happy Dog said, he reunited with eleven of them. "Hey, who's your little friend, the bear, here?" He asked Vicky, he saw male bear in front of her. "Cuddly. He lives in the forest with his family." She explained. "Oh, it's make sense." Harpee said. Sparkee then knew where Cuddly did came from. "Listen, why doesn't your other friend say hello? Is he shy?" Cuddly asked, wonders why the koala doesn't say hello.

Kimbo then starts to cry, and said "We never going to get out here alive." Causing Sparkee got worried about him. Riko and others saw Nagisa also got worried about red koala. "Poor thing. It was terrible when he's crying." Nagisa said, feels bad for him. Sparkee sighed, and said "I know." She agreed with Nagisa. "He's not shy. He's just a little weepy." Happy Dog replied to twelve of them. "Well, we better introduce ourself. My name is Happy Dog, and my friend is here Kimbo." He introduced himself and his friend to others, while Sparkee and Harpee are already introduced themself to eleven of them last time. Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five are already heard four animals' introduction. They sure if they'll be friends. "If they cut off my hair, I'll freeze to death." Kimbo said, shed tears. "Me too." Sparkee said, shaking in fear, but Harpee tries to calm her down.

"He's really upset. Is he always so pessimistic? What a pain, if we have to listen to him all the time." Vicky said. "We know, Vicky. Although we figured out that Nagisa was worried about, right?" YooHoo asked, the others nodded. "We must find the way to get out of here. I wish I were a teddy bear. I could slip through the bars, and escape." Vicky then heard what Cuddly said. "A teddy bear? Of course. I've got it!" She had idea to escape. "Oh my gosh. That was good idea." YooHoo added. "What is she talking about?" Kimbo then asked. "She's bad. I locked with a bad person." Sparkee nods her head no, and said, "No, Kimbo, she's not. She's only a good person, also the others does, alright?" While she's comforting him.

Vicky now comes some plan to escape. "Pick up some straws and sack. Hurry." She said. "What do you want it for?" Happy Dog then asked, but Cuddly said, "There's no time to talk." Vicky then agreed with him. "Cuddly's right." Others nodded. "Okay then." Harpee said. "Come Sparkee we have to help them to escape." Sparkee nodded, understands what Harpee said. "Well, okay. Let's pick up some straw." Happy Dog said the order. "I don't understand anything." Kimbo then said, he's clueless. "What on earth are you talking about? Help your friend fill this sack with straw." Sparkee told him. "But, I still don't understand anything." He said again cluelessly, causing Sparkee facepalms herself. "You don't need to." Happy Dog added, he found out that his friend didn't understand anything while he fill sack with straw. "Thay all pick on me." He said, causing a skunk felt confused, and said, "Huh? You what?" She then saw Kimbo starts sobbing. "All the time." He sobbed. Sparkee then sighed in disappointment, Nagisa saw why Sparkee is disappointed, she then knew why Kimbo is crying. Both Cuddly and Happy Dog ties sack of straw up with rope, then Vicky draws a face at sack of straw. "Ready." She said, holds sack of straw shaped as teddy bear. "I just don't understand." Kimbo cries again, causing Sparkee sighed, and said, "Here he goes again."

The others see someone is fixing to open the door. "Look." Ken said. "At this time?" Lemmee asked. "Forget talking, Lemmee. We don't have a time." YooHoo replied, Lemmee then nodded. "Here they are." Vicky, holds sack of straw shaped teddy bear, said. "Hide Cuddly, they mustn't see you." Cuddly then gone to hide to make no one to see him. The trolls opened a door, the fifteen of them, with fake Cuddly, began to leave dungeon. "Good. Doctor Egghead got a scissors already." Silly said. I hope if our plan works. Chewoo thought, she'll hope if the plan worked. Cuddly came out, and said, "Fine. Now it's my chance. They thought the doll was me." He then left the dungeon.

Boss, holds scissors, waits until the others coming. Once they arrived, the fifteen of them will hope if they'll be okay. "Oh, here. I guess." Dr. Egghead said, and laughed. "Well, let's scalp that my collection of wigs will really be something now." He laughed. "Hmm. Who should I start with, Dr. Egghead? Who should I start with?" Boss asked him. "Anybody will do the bear for instance. He's the furriest." Dr. Egghead said, point a fake Cuddly. Boss then came at fake bear, he then cuts a sack, causing a straw comes out. "Huh? He got really funny fur, hasn't he, Dr. Egghead?" Boss asked Dr. Egghead, holds a straw. "This is straw. They fooled, you blockheads." He said, realized they tricked them. "This is no bear. It's a doll." He replied. Boss shaking a sack of straw, and throwed it away. "Where's the real one?" He asked, wonders where's the real Cuddly.

"Closer than you think, big teeth." Cuddly, behind at wall, said and laughed. He then sneaks past Dr. Egghead. "Don't just stand there. Get him." He orders trolls. "There he is." Dumpy said, seeing the real one. But Dr. Egghead sees a bear grabs a test tube. "No, not the hair potion! Don't throw it. It's really dangerous." He said, freaking out. "Then take that!" Cuddly shouts, throws a test tube, causing a glass of test tube breaks, and a liquid spill at bald mad scientist, and trolls around them. Causing some flowers appears all over his, and trolls' body. "Let's get away while they're confused." Vicky said to others. They nodded and running away. "Hey, they're getting away. Chase them!" Dr. Egghead then orders trolls after he saw the sixteen of them getting away. "We're a hippies." Silly said, after a flowers popped out all over him. "Gee, it's true. Let's dance." Dumpy said. The trolls dancing, with flowers all over them, they jump up, and fell on the ground.

--------------

Meanwhile, the sixteen of them leaving a castle, they crossed a bridge, and they continued to escape. Once they're escaped, Vicky said, "That was a close one." Kamihama Kirumins agreed with her, they managed to escape easily. "Of course, Vicky. The plan really worked, right?" YooHoo asked his friends. "Yes. And we rescued the four animals and now befriend us." Pammee added. "It's true." Rimu said. "I knew everything would be alright. Great!" Happy Dog said, throws confettes again. "Exactly." Harpee added. "The worst is yet to come though." Kimbo said, and cries again. Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five looked at him confused. "Darn, what now?" Lemmee snarled. "Why is he crying?" Roodee asked. "Isn't he pessimistic?" Cuddly asked Vicky. "Yes, he certainly is." She replied. "What are you talking about? We were worried about him, especially me." Nagisa said. "Me too." Sparkee said piping in. "Huh? You're also worried about a red koala?" Tamao asked skunk. She nodded, she doesn't mind why Kimbo crying. "I guess this make sense, right?" Chewoo asked them. They nodded.

"Well, what shall we do now, gang?" Happy Dog asked. Vicky began to explain. "I'd really like to find my way home. So, if you want to come with me, then you might be able to sleep Cuddly's house later." Furry Five and Kamihama Kirumins now understand Vicky's conversation. "That's a great idea! Hooray! Super!" Happy Dog exclaimed, throws confettes up in sky, then some fireworks appears in the sky. "Oh, there goes fireworks again." Riko said. "That was amazing." YooHoo added. "I bet we come up get more dangers." Kimbo said. He starts crying, and said "I don't need." Causing ring tailed lemur got annoyed. "Geez, make him stop." He said, got annoyed. "Come on, Lemmee. Don't be like that." Ken said. "Vicky, the poor thing's hopeless." Cuddly said to Vicky, he thinked Kimbo is hopeless. Sparkee shook her head, and she only think Kimbo is not hopeless. "In that case, guys. Let's go and help Vicky to return home." YooHoo said to others. They nodded as they're ready for a next journey.