Chapter 14: Meeting Halloween Pumpkin

The twelve of them are at other room at mansion. They then saw a cloaked stranger again, who was tied up with rope. "Vicky, look!" Cuddly said first. "Hey, look at that." Vicky then said. "You know, it's not he's hung by a sheet." She said. Others are confused. "Oh, how strange, Vicky." Cuddly then said. "I'll take you with me." Cloaked stranger said. "Huh?" The furry five said. "Thanks a lot, but we don't want to go anywhere." Cuddly said. "I'm not gonna give you a choice, idiot. I'll take you to the afterlife whether you like it or not?" Cloaked stranger asked. "But we don't want to." Cuddly replied. "That's incredible. Aren't you scared? You don't even respect ghosts." Cloaked Stranger asked him. "I'm not afraid of ghosts, especially if they are as ridiculous as you." He said. "What? Me ridiculous? Did you say that?" Cloaked Stranger snarled.

It wasn't until Kamihama Kirumins hear someone screaming "Help!" Which was actually the four animals, who running away in fear. Others are saw bat chasing them. "What the?" Riko asked. Cuddly caught bat. "Aren't you afraid of vampires?" Cloaked Stranger asked them. "Not scared of vampires." Cuddly said, after removed batteries on bat(This was actually a toy instead), and drops it. "I am Dracula!" Purple pumpkin, dressed up as vampire, said. The rope breaks, and then fell on the ground. "Oh, be careful. You gonna hurt yourself." Pammee said after she saw purple pumpkin fell on the ground. "Seriously?" Lemmee asked her. "I just wanted to, alright?" She replied. "Poor thing. Is he hurt?" Vicky asked. "Gosh, there's no way to scare these kids!" Purple pumpkin said, got upset, and removes vampire teeth. "Let's see." Cloaked Stranger, who was actually orange pumpkin, said, removes cloak. "Why are you so obsessed with scaring us?" Vicky asked them. "It's Dr. Egghead's orders." Purple pumpkin replied. "What? Really? No way." Riko and YooHoo said at the same time. "What do you have to do with that bald head?" She asked them. "He conspired with us to scare you. We must submit to his wishes. We've got no choice." Purple pumpkin explained.

"Why should we be scared of a couple of pumpkins?" Vicky asked. "Geez, I thought they are ghosts." YooHoo said. "Come on, let's go to sleep." Vicky said. "Okay." Others said. "I don't want to. It's very dark." Kimbo said, and cries. "Oh, my gosh." Nagisa said in worriment. "Kimbo, why are you crying?" Happy Dog asked him, but he still crying. "Calm down, Kimbo. It's going to be okay." Sparkee said. "Stop crying. The danger is over." Happy Dog replied. "He's right." Harpee added. "Don't tell me you're still afraid of the dark after all. You're been through, Kimbo." Cuddly said. "That's silly. There's nothing in the dark." Vicky teased. "You're not afraid of ghosts anymore, are you, Kimbo?" He asked Kimbo. "Don't worry about him. He'll be fine." Sparkee hoped. Happy Dog laughs and said, "Everyone knows there's no such thing as ghosts." Until they looked up, and saw a ghost, holding candle, floats up. "Oh, shoot!" Riko said, freaking out. Others screamed. "Oh, a ghost, and it's a real one!" Vicky screamed. "RUN!!" Sparkee screamed. The sixteen of them then running away in fear, left the mansion, and doors closed. Ghost laughed after scared the sixteen of them.

--------------

"It's taking them a long time to get out of the house. I'm getting bored." Dumpy said, while he, Boss, and silly are still waiting. "I'm sick of you two. Shut up. They'll get out sooner or later." Boss replied. "But I'm bored." He said. Until Boss notices the sixteen of them left the mansion. "Look, they got out. There we go." Boss said, he saw sixteen of them running away in fear. "This is our chance. We've got to catch them, guys. For Dr. Egghead!" Boss said as he and both of them had chance to catch them.