Chapter 5: The encounter with animals and Trolls appears

Meanwhile with Trolls. The butterfly flies around Boss, but he tells its to go away. Its then gone at Dumpy, but he blows its away with his trunk. That causing the butterfly went to Silly, he fixing to eat its, but its flies away in fear. The three of them walking, while Silly eats flowers. Dumpy humming a little bit, causing Boss annoyed. "Ah, shut up, Dumpy, won't you?" Boss asked him, annoyed at his song. Silly then notice something for him. "Where's that idiot going now?" He asked Dumpy. "To get something to eat." He said. Boss then notices something, and said "Stop. I can hear something." He then turns around, and notice Dumpy accidentally slipped and hits him, causing both of them fell, and felt dizzy. "I can't believe it! You are so clumsy, Dumpy!" Boss said in anger. "It's your fault! You're stopped dead!" Dumpy blames him. "So, you come here right away." Boss said as he gets up, and cleans himself. Silly blows his nose, and said "Silly want something eat." He's even hungry. "You'll eat later." Boss said, as three of them gone to get closer look.

They then saw the four animals walking and then stopped. "Harpee, where are we?" the pink striped skunk asks lesser panda. "I don't know, Sparkee. Looks like we're lost." Lesser panda named Harpee said. "So, what do you think?" Sparkee asked. "This is very dark. I'm scared!" Red koala said, and crying. "Great! Super! Yippee! Yahoo!" Purple dog said, throws confettes around him. "How can you being so happy? We've lost and we've nowhere to sleep." He asked. "Geez, we had no way find out." Sparkee said. "Are we even lost?" Harpee asked purple dog. "Yes, but we're lost in a beautiful forest, and we'll camp in the open air which is just great." He said, excited, but his koala friend isn't excited. "I don't like camping." He said, causing Sparkee got confused. "Why not?" She asked him, she wonders why red koala doesn't like camping.

"Look, what a couple of weirdos. Who the heck are they?" Boss asked them. "We can go in with them. Shall we catch them, Boss?" Dumpy then asked him, but he said, "But, that's not a girl that Doc is looking for." He figured out that it's not a girl. "Eat! Eat!" Silly said, hitting Dumpy's head twice. "What are you seeing?" Dumpy asked Boss in unison. "Let me have I to say." Boss then said in unison. "We could catch them, and eat them, huh?" Dumpy asked again. "Eat! Eat!" Silly said, hitting Dumpy's head twice again. "Okay. If the doc doesn't want to eat them." Boss said. "Yay!" Dumpy and Silly said, but they fell down. "Someone's coming." Boss said, notices who's coming.

The Kamihama Kirumins, Furry Five, and Vicky appears before them. "Hey you. Hi." Vicky said to four animals. "Hi. Who are you?" They asked. "Look, Boss. It's a girl." Dumpy said, as he saw a girl with ten groups with her. "I can see. Shut up, and let me hear." Boss said to Dumpy. "Riko, who are they?" Rimu asked her sister. "I'm sure they're animals just like our animal partners, Rimu." Riko said as she saw four animals by first time. "Huh? Sisters? It's more like as I see the other dogs, aren't I?" Nagisa asked her little sisters. "Yes, you do, sis." She said. "That's what I talking about." Chewoo said. "We know that, Chewoo." Tamao then said. "Looks like they're right. They are the animals just like our animal partners." Ken said. "Of course." Lemmee then said. "And we can recognize you two, don't we?" YooHoo asked both of them. "Oh it's you guys." Sparkee said as she saw Furry Five recognized them. "Who are those humans?" Harpee then asked.

"Thank goodness. I finally found you here, at last." Vicky said, as she's finally found animals. "Excuse me? What are you doing here?" Harpee asked girl. "So, you were looking for us. What is that, little girl?" purple dog asked her. "Because I saw you guys running through the forest. So, who are you then?" The four animals then started to introduces themself after Vicky asked them. "The great Happy Dog! The happiest dog!" The purple dog introduces himself as Happy Dog, when he's throws confettes around him again. "And I'm Kimbo, the weeping koala." The red koala introduces himself as Kimbo, and then starts crying again. "My name is Sparkee." Sparkee introduced herself. "And I'm Harpee. We're glad that Furry Five recognized us." Harpee said. "Now it's your turn to introduce yourself. What's your name?" Happy Dog then asked eleven of them. "My name is Vicky. My parents and me have just moved to the house next to the forest." Vicky now introduced herself.

Kamihama Kirumins are next to introduce themself. "I'm Riko Mikogami. My kirumin is a cat." Riko first introduced herself. "I'm Rimu, Riko's twin sister, and my kirumin is a rabbit." Rimu introduced herself. "I'm Nagisa, Riko and Rimu's older sister. My kirumin is a dog." Nagisa then introduced herself. "And this is our friends, Ken Inomata, and Tamao Kijima." Rimu introduced Ken and Tamao. "Hello." Ken said. "It's nice to meet you." Tamao then said. And The Furry Five are the last to introduce themself. "Hi there. My name is YooHoo." YooHoo introduced himself first. "And I am Pammee." Pammee then introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Lemmee." Leemee introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Chewoo!" Chewoo introduced herself, jumps in happiness. "And my name is Roodee. We're the animals from Yootopia." Roodee then introduced himself lastly.

"What about you? Do you live around here?" Vicky asked four of them. "No, we just arrived here." Happy Dog said. "He's right." Harpee said after sighed. "Yes, we've got nowhere to sleep." Kimbo said, and cries. "That's right. There's no way we can find somewhere to sleep." Sparkee said, upset. "So, you're newcomers, just like me. Tell me where did you use to live?" She asked both of them. "In the circus, we were the clowns," Happy Dog replied. "Can't you see?" he laughed. "Super!" He said, then throws confettes up in sky, causing some fireworks appears in the sky, and then causing The Furry Five and Kamihama Kirumins amazed. "Wow...." The five of them said in amazement. "I've never seen a firework before." Nagisa said as she saw fireworks at first time. "Yes, you're right!" Riko then said. "Those fireworks are awesome!" Ken said. "Of course they are, Ken." Tamao then said.

"Yes, but we don't work as clowns anymore." Kimbo now said, sobbing. Vicky then noticed Kimbo crying, and said "Your friend gone gloomy for being a clown?" Causing Nagisa got confused. "What happened to him?" She asked Happy Dog. He then replied, "He's really upset. Because our friend Pempel the clown, who were with us, just died. He was like a father." Causing Nagisa gasped. "I'm afraid of he died, we got fired!" Kimbo cried, causing ten of them got worried about red koala, especially Nagisa. "Oh, that sounds bad." She said worriedly.

Dumpy and Silly then cried after they heard bad news. "Stop weeping. We gonna catch those freaks. Come on, let's get going!" Boss said. The trolls then comes out at bushes, causing Everyone freaks out when they saw three monster in front of them. "What the heck is that?!" Riko said, freaking out. They then do karate skills, first Boss do, then Dumpy, and lastly Silly, he breaks a brick with karate skills. "Who are those guys? They are really ugly." Kimbo said, freaking out. "And they are disgusting. Eww." Sparkee said, disgusted. "Silly no ugly! Silly handsome!" Silly shouted. "Great! Super! That really fun! Great!" Happy Dog said, then throws confettes around him. "No, it's not." Harpee said. "I don't think they are mean. Well, we better run away." Vicky said to others. "Vicky's right. Let's get out here, guys." YooHoo said. "Okay." Everyone said. They start running away from trolls. "Let's go get them." Boss said as they're ready to catch them.

The eleven team, and four animals split up in three roads. Sparkee and Kimbo running away from the green troll, but he swallow koala, causing skunk gasped in horror, and said "Oh, no!" The eleven of them running away from the blue troll. Sparkee starting to get worried about Kimbo after he's trapped by the green troll. "Run, Happy Dog, run!" Harpee said as she and Happy dog running away from the orange troll, but he uses trunks as a lasso, and caught two of them. "Darn it." Harpee said after she and purple dog got caught by the orange troll. Kamihama Kirumins, Furry Five, and Vicky still running away from the blue troll. Boss chasing them, but Vicky pulls branch, and it hits him, sending flying back into the ground.

Dumpy still holds a lesser panda, and dog with his trunk. Silly then arrived, with someone inside of his mouth, and pink striped skunk slightly worried about koala. "Hey, where is Boss? He should be catching the girl." Dumpy asked Silly. He nods his head no, and someone punching his cheeks. Dumpy then punches his face, causing Silly spits out koala, with some trashes, and fell down. "Eww, how gross." Harpee disgusted about trashes. Kimbo then get rids trashes around him, and shouts, "Let me go!" He and others wanted to get out here from them. "Well, it's alright. You come when he likes." Dumpy said. Causing Sparkee gasps in horror. Oh, no! Sparkee thought as she's scared, so the others too. The Eleven of them managed to escape from blue troll behind them, and they're gone somewhere.