Chapter 10: Arriving at castle

Once in dark forest, the twelve of them sneaks slowly at the forest while got nervous. "Shush, be very quiet." Cuddly said to others. "Why?" Vicky asked. "Because, there are wolves in this area." He replied. Chewoo shocked, and said "Oh, no! There's a wolves?!" But, Tamao shushes at her, and says sorry. "What are you talking about?" Vicky asked Cuddly again. "Wolves." Cuddly finally said. A wolf howls, causing all of them freaking out. "It's really scary!" Riko said in fear. "It's true." Rimu said, scared. Nagisa then calms her sisters down, and said "Don't worry, girls. Everything is gonna be okay." Both of her sisters nodded. Cuddly and Vicky suddenly got scared. "We should have stayed at home." She said, she was wanted to return back, but unfortunately, no.

"Look, a castle! It looks inhabited." Vicky now said, points a castle. Kamihama Kirumins, and Furry Five saw confused. "A castle?" Tamao asked. "It almost reminds us of Big Boss' castle." YooHoo said. "Really?" Riko asked him, he nodded. "How weird. I don't remember any castle. Now I'm definitely lost." Cuddly said. "Yeah, we never seen castle before, right?" Nagisa asked the rest of Kamihama Kirumins. "Yeah." They said. "Hey, let's ask them the way." Vicky then said, others nodded and follows her.

----------------

Meanwhile inside at castle, Dr. Egghead confronts Trolls for failure to capture a girl. "You're hopeless! Can't you even catch a girl?" He snarled. "You're a bunch of blockhead, clumsy, brainless freaks, deadbeats, good for nothing, imbeciles idiots! Get out of here!" He yelled at them by insulting them. "Yay, I'm impressed. You sure know a lot of insults." Dumpy said, realising his master know a lot of insults. "Well, he went to university, you know?" Boss told them. "Silly likes insults." Silly admits he likes being insulted. "Shut up! I'll stay as bald as a billiard all because of you!" Dr. Egghead shouted. "Take it easy, Doc. Didn't you invent a hair potion though? Where is it?" Boss asked him. "Well, yes, but it doesn't really work." Dr. Egghead replied, and laughs. "Don't be so modest. I'm sure it's great, doctor." Boss explained. "Well, it does needs something improving."

"Let's try that again." He then making a liquid to make his own hair again. Once it's finished again, he says "Let's see if it works this time." While holds liquid. "Listen, Boss. Why are you flattering him?" Dumpy asked Boss. "Cuz then he'll forget to tell us off." He replied. "This is the real acid test. Here I go." Dr. Egghead said as he spill potion on his head, causing a flea gets out at his head again while one drop of potion fall down. He rubs his head, and laughs again. Then a few seconds later, the flowers pops up on his head again, he then takes a reflection, screamed, and ran away. "Another failure?!" He screamed. "What can I do? What can I do? Oh, no..." Dr. Egghead moaned. Boss, with watering can, then comes towards Dr. Egghead, and then watering flowers on his head, causing him to scream, he almost think if water is too cold. He hits Boss' head, and shouted "You idiot!" Boss then walking and got hit by wall after his head got smashed by Dr. Egghead. "Well, you can always get a wig." Dumpy said. "I hate being bald!" Dr. Egghead said as he remove flowers on his head.

----------------

Meanwhile with twelve protagonists after they're came at big castle. "Knock on the door, Cuddly." Vicky said to Cuddly. "It's very late. What if we wake them up?" He asked her. "We have to. We need someone to show us the way." She replied. "Okay then." Nagisa said after she sighed. Cuddly then knocks the door. "Who the heck can that be?" Dr. Egghead asked when he heard someone knock the door. "Go open the door, will you?" He orders trolls. The three trolls then getting out while Dr. Egghead said "And don't forget to teach him a lesson." He then takes a look at window, and screamed by what he was seeing. It's revealed to be twelve of them outside. "It's a blonde girl just come to my place. I'm going to have beautiful hair after all." He said, he gets happy with a blonde girl, along with others, came to his place. "I'll look like a hairy rock star." He laughed.

The door then opened, revealing orange person with mask on his face. "What in the world was that?" YooHoo asked them. "I don't believe it." Riko added, while others are confused. "Wow. A costume party." Vicky interested. "Hello. Good night." Cuddly then added. "Oh, drat. The mask didn't scare them." Boss upset that it didn't work. "Dumpy get rid of the mask." Silly said. Orange person then remove his mask, reveals that he's actually orange troll Dumpy, causing Cuddly and Vicky to scream. "WHAT THE HECK?!" Riko screamed. They then fainted after got scared. "Well, what do you know? It's a blonde girl." Dumpy asked. Boss laughed, and said "I'm happy."

----------------

Once they are inside, the twelve of them are terrified. Oh, shoot. This isn't good. We got caught. Roodee thought after he and others are caught. "I love it. I love it. It's wonderful hair. Top quality." He laughed. "Oh, my goodness. That freaked me out." Chewoo frightened said. "This isn't looked good, guys." Tamao then said. "We agree with you, Tamao." Rimu added. "Dang it..." Ken said. "I'll make a real cool wig with it." Dr. Egghead said, and then touched Vicky's hair, causing her to gasp. "Silly give me the scissors, will you? We'll cut this little lady right now. I can't wait." He asked Silly. Causing Vicky gasped, she looked nervous, while others do. "The doc want scissors?" Silly asked. "Yes, of course I do. How can I cut her hair without them, Silly." Dr. Egghead then asked him. "No scissors. Silly ate them." Silly said, he off screen swallowed scissors. Causing Riko sighed in relief, and said "Phew. Thank goodness." Others are agreed with her. "Drat! Lock them and go do something ." Dr. Egghead ordered Trolls. "Come on, get in there." Boss said as he and two trolls push the twelve of them in dungeon.