Chapter 2: The First Meeting

Once they're here, they came out at portal. The Furry Five and Kamihama Kirumins are arrived at forest known as Tangled Up Forest. "Wow." Riko said in surprise. "Where are we, Roodee?" Nagisa asked her animal partner. Roodee thinks, and now starts to understand. "Looks like we're in the forest knowns as Tangled Up Forest" He explained, causing all of them got confused. "Tangled Up..... Forest?" Rimu said confused. "What a different place." Pammee said. "It is..." Chewoo also said. "Like what I always say, guys. I think we're lost." Lemmee then replied. "No, Lemmee. We're not lost, that's all." YooHoo says to his friend. "Oh, alright then." Leemee then said. Chewoo suddenly notice a house. "Hey, guys look!" She said, pointing a house. Others looked too, they surprised when Chewoo told them. "You're right, Chewoo. I wonder what's inside." Tamao then said. They wonder who lives.

"Well, everything is in its place. Gee, moving house is really tiring." Vicky's mother said while she, her husband, and her daughter are inside at house. "Can I play outside?" Vicky asked her mother. "In the forest?" her daughter then said, "Yeah, I already unpacked my things, mom. Can I please go out to play?" Her father came to her. "Well, I don't know. We don't know if there's any danger in the forest yet. What do you think, dear?" He asked his wife. "Okay, you can go, but don't go too far." She said as she let her daughter to go outside.

Sighing, She then comes out at house, and then happen to see five animal cosplay kids, with five animals with them. "Who are you?" Vicky asked them. "Oh, hello there. Let us introduce ourself. I'm Riko Mikogami, this is my twin sister, Rimu, our older sister, Nagisa, and our friends, Ken and Tamao." She introduces herself and her sisters, and their friends. "I'm YooHoo, and this my friends. We're their animal partners" YooHoo then introduces himself and his friends. "Hello." Pammee, Roodee, Chewoo, and Lemmee said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Vicky. My parents and me just live in our house next at forest." Vicky then introduces herself to ten of them. "The five of us live at Kamihama City, while YooHoo and his friends are live in Yootopia." Riko then explained. Vicky knew when she first met Kamihama Kirumins and The Furry Five for first time. "You guys. We met a girl in person, right?" She asks her friends. "Yeah, we do, Riko." Rimu then said.

It wasn't until Vicky happen to see the two animals running at the forest. One is purple dog who is happy, and a red koala who is crying. "Huh? What in the world is that?" Roodee said in shock. "Looks like they are animals just like us, guys." Chewoo then said. YooHoo then happen to see a familiar two animals following two of them. Which are pink striped skunk, and purple lesser panda. "Look, guys. It's Sparkee, and Harpee." YooHoo said, causing his friends are surprised when they saw a skunk, and lesser panda. "Oh, my goodness. YooHoo's right, guys. We first met Harpee, and later met Sparkee when we had a first adventure." Pammee explained. This causing Kamihama Kirumins are confused when fennec fox told them and her friends. "Wait, hey." Vicky said when she saw two animals. "Hey, can I play with you? Hey, hey!" She asked two animals. The two of them still running, she then following them as she said, "Hang on!" Ten of them then noticed a girl following four animals. "Hey, Vicky. Wait for us!" YooHoo says as he starts to follow her. "Come on, guys. We have to go after them." Nagisa said to others. "Okay" They said.

Kamihama Kirumins, and five animals starts to following them. Eleven of them follows four animals, as if they wonder where four of them are going. "Don't run so fast. Wait." Vicky said, along with others still following them. "I wanna play with you! Hang on!" Vicky yells. She and others suddenly stop running as they came out at bushes. "Hey, where did you go?" Vicky asked. Kamihama Kirumins and The Furry Five then wonders where skunk and lesser panda go. At the tree, the yellow bird, who holds a eye with beaks, saw a girl with five kids in animal costumes, and five animals lost in forest. Its then flew away, and then gone somewhere to its owner.