Chapter 3: The two villains appears

AN: Here's a banner of what two villains from The Three Bears look like. I know they looked horrible during the movie or series, but who cares about that. Onto the chapter.

In a dark forest, the yellow bird, still holds a eye, flies through the forest. Its eventually arrived at a big castle, its then gets inside at a window, and then came at a laboratory, which someone lives. It's reveal to be a bald mad scientist, he's looks terrible, and has no hair. He looks back at a bird, and its then came at his hand. Its drops mad scientist's eye, falls at his hand, and the yellow bird flew away. He then puts his eyeball on his left eye. "Well, let's see what my little eye saw when I was flying nowhere the forest." he said. Then his vision reveals a little girl named Vicky. "Oh, what a beautiful blonde hair. It's really gorgeous. I'm gonna be beautiful." he said as his vision is over. "I'll be really attractive with this girl's blond locks. I'll be a real ladies' man." the mad scientist explained. As if he wants a blond hair from Vicky.

The Imagination

He's dances with nurse, he has a blond hair with him. The nurse fallen in love at scientist with blond hair. The nurses watches as scientist and nurse dancing together. The three of them also fell in love with him. "What a beauty. He has a beautiful blond hair. Goodness, does he like it?" She said, her rest of nurses agrees with her. Both scientist and nurse still dancing. The nurses follows scientist while dancing in upstairs. Nurses looks at scientist, who hold bone and skull, while they are in love with him. He dances while hits skull with bone. He walks around lab, he then comes out, and lands back at lab. The nurses still loves scientist with blond hair. And, he continue dancing with nurse.

End imagination, back to reality

He imagined to being a gorgeous, and said "I'll never be bald anymore" He then laughs evilly. He'll tell his pawns to do a job for him.

--------------

In a next horrible location, where the hill has a monster shaped cave, which lives a three types of monsters known as trolls. The blue troll confronts orange troll, who he's in hammock, and green troll, who holds pink mirror, for what happened. "Oh, gosh! Who's gonna finish the dandruff soup that was in the fridge?" he asked. "Was it you then Dumpy? Hm?" blue troll asking orange troll named Dumpy, but he then said, "No, Boss. I think you around all day." The green troll is fixing to eat pink mirror, but he looks back at Dumpy. "I'm sure it was Silly. He just eat anything." Dumpy said, he knew a case. Causing Boss chuckles. "It's true. He eat a stone too."

The green troll named Silly felt hungry. "Silly, you can't bite the hand that feeds you." He said, but Silly then bites Boss' hand, causing him to scream in pain. "Silly hungry! Silly Hungry!" He said. Boss hits him with wooden hammer, and then holds him, who was in square shape. "You get like that, Boss? It was just a tiny little bite." Dumpy then said. "The little bite? You're saying it, because you didn't get back!" Boss replied. "Can Silly will bite Dumpy now? Silly hungry. Yeah?" Silly asked, as if he was fixing to bite him. "Don't you dare, you nasty little green thing!" Dumpy said, he doesn't want let Silly to bite him. "Well, whatever happened with the dandruff soup?!" He then asked.

It wasn't until the ring tone is heared at mirror "Dr. Egghead calling the trolls. Dr. Egghead calling the trolls." Mad scientist named Dr. Egghead, appeared in mirror, said. "Hey, Boss. What's up?" He asks his pawn. "So, So, what's bugging you then, Doc?" Boss asks him. "You have to do a little job for me guys, okay?" He asked them, causing Boss confused. "Awesome Job? Gosh, that sounds awful bad, you know?" He asked him, disgusted.

"Besides, we're looking bad for your help." Dumpy said. "Yes, Indeedly." Boss replied to Dumpy. "Hm? Can you eat job? Hm?" Silly asks Dr. Egghead. "No, but after doing it, you can eat anything you like." He replied. "Hmm? I think he wants to fool us again." Boss said, wondered if their master will fool them. "What's this job all about, Dr. Egghead. I'm already getting hungry." Dumpy said to his master. "I want you to bring me a girl, who happens to be stray in the forest. She's got wonderful gorgeous blonde hair. Wants to be just fine to make myself a great wig. I'll drive women crazy when I put it on. You'll see." He explained

Causing his pawns, expect Boss, laughs in excitement. "Better put a mask on." Boss teased. Dr. Egghead laughed and said, "Don't get wise on me, Boss! Come on. Get going, and get that girl!" He said, and laughs maniacally. "What's the girl look like, Boss?" Dumpy asks him. "I have no clue." Boss replied cluelessly. Dr. Egghead then shows a picture of Vicky to his pawns. "Look, the girl in question looks like this. She's a girl you've got to find." He said. "She doesn't look yummy at all." Dumpy then said. "I'll exchange it for twelve pounds of chicken bones." Dr. Egghead then explained. "Chicken bones? My favorite!" Boss said, he likes chicken bones. "Come on after the girl" He said as he disappears at mirror. "Come on, guys! Let's go! Boss said, pulling Dumpy's trunk. They'll get ready to find a girl where their master looking for.