Chapter 6: Arriving at Bears' house

Back at The Three Bears' house, Ma Bear finished making porridge, she still waits for her husband and her son. "Well, that's ready. I'll go get Pa Bear." Ma Bear said, and lefts the house.

In forest, Pa Bear makes a hole in tree for two birds, while his son holds ladder. "Would you please stop all that pounding?" Flit asked them. "Be a little patient, Flit. I'll finish right away, okay?" Little bear said, still holding ladder. "Thanks, pal. It looks real good. When I was younger, I used to make nests like this one with my beak, but it's not what it used to be." Raf said, and hits his beak at tree, but tree didn't even break, then rubs his beak, with stars appears in his head. "And did you have to get it fixed tonight? You know, it's impossible to trap a mouse with such a rocket going out all the time." Flit suddenly said. "Shut up, please. Can't you see we've work to do?" He asked him as they start fighting. "What's up? Are you looking for trouble?" He asking, and then hits the nearby tree three times, causing some nuts fall on Raf's head, and said "Well, this means war!" He takes a wooden stick, and a pan, and hits each of them four times, causing mice scared in fear because of noise. "Hey, you, don't do that! You're scaring my food away." He yelled at Raf.

"Well, well, come on, calm down. I'll tell you a joke." Pa Bear calms two birds down, and he's now saying a joke. "Hey, do you know what the sandal says to the shoe, do you?" He asked them. "Oh, no. Not another joke." Flit disliked Pa Bear's joke. Pa bear continues making a hole in tree. Raf then replied "It says what a drag of a life we've got. You always tell the same joke, Pa Bear. Besides, it's not funny." He just think that joke is not funny. "What do you mean it's not funny? It's hilarious." Pa Bear think that joke is hilarious. "You'd better stick with carpentry, huh?" Raf asked. "Raf's new nest is great, Papa. You did a good job." Little bear appreciated his father for making Raf's new nest. Ma Bear then arrived, and said "Pa Bear, Cuddly, the porridge is getting cold." Causing both them understands her. "We're coming. Papa just finished." Little Bear named Cuddly said. The lightning suddenly appears, and flickering. "Let's get going." She said, while her son and her husband follows her.

----------------

Meanwhile at the stormy night, Kamihama Kirumins, Furry Five, and Vicky still running away, until they saw a house lives in forest. "Hey, guys. Look." YooHoo said, pointing a house, then others looked too. "What's that?" Vicky asked. "It's a house, Vicky. I'm sure that must be a shelter for us." Pammee replied. "WooHoo, We're lucky!" Chewoo said happily. "We'll be safe there, guys." Vicky then said. The eleven of them then walking at bridge, three frogs jumped down at lake. They then quickly got inside at a house. Once they're in, Vicky then closes a door, sighing in relief. "That was a close call..." Riko said. "Right, we're worried about Sparkee and Harpee, aren't we?" Roodee asked his friends. "Yeah, we do, Roodee." Leemee replied. "And we're managed to escape from horrible three monsters." Ken said after they're managed to escape from trolls.

"Is anybody home?" Vicky then asked, and then saw two mice gets in a hole. It wasn't until a good air got on Chewoo's nose, she smells something delicious. "What's wrong, Chewoo?" Tamao asked her. "I smelled something delicious, guys." She replied. "Really? What's smell looks like?" Nagisa then asked her. "It's porridge, guys. It's extremely tasty." She then replied to other. After hearing her conversation, Vicky saw a three porridges on a table, and then takes spoons, and then takes a taste. The ten of them decide to take each one bite of porridge, and they realises that it's warm and delicious. "Oh my goodness. It looked delicious." Riko said in surprise. "Yeah, we're never tried porridge before, Riko." Her sister, Nagisa, replied. "Exactly." Rimu said. "Hey, I have a food for take away during some adventure, for all of us." Chewoo said, takes a five lunch boxes for a trip. "Wow, Chewoo. It's awesome, let's share with Kamihama Kirumins, while Vicky eats porridge." YooHoo said to others. "Alright." All said, as they starting to eat meal, while Vicky eats each three porridges that was in a table.

Once they're finished, eleven of them had a good appetite. "I was really hungry." She said, then yawning. "And I'm sleepy." The ten of them then felt sleepy too after having their own dinner. YooHoo yawned, and said "And we're sleepy too, Vicky. Come on guys. Let's head to sleep." other nodded. Vicky then sits on couch. "What a comfy couch." She said. "You're right. It's definitely comfy." Riko replied. Vicky yawn again, and then said to others "We'll stay here from the storm..." She started, before she continues sentences, she yawns. "will be over..." The eleven of them agreed with her, as they started to fell asleep. Vicky then covers her with white blanket, and starts to sleep. I hope we'll be fine until the storm will be over. Nagisa thought before she fells asleep, they'll hope the storm will be over.