Chapter 19: A life after journey and finding Vicky's home

After escaping at Dr. Egghead's castle, the sixteen of them are walking in the night to find Vicky's house. "What a long journey, right?" Riko asked. Other nods yes. "Where are we now?" Happy Dog asked. "I think we're getting near the southern part of the forest." Cuddly replied. "I'd like to find my house right now. I'm tired of wandering around." Vicky said. "It must be around here." Cuddly said. "Yeah." Pammee said. "You said that before." Happy Dog told him. "Geez, where the heck is Vicky's house?" Riko asked. "I don't know, but we'll see." Rimu said.

It wasn't until Kimbo and Sparkee happen to see someone. "Hey, Look." Kimbo said. "We can ask them the way." He saw a yellow owl and purple bird in tree. Others looked both of them. "He's right, guys. Let's go." Sparkee replied. "Okay." Nagisa said as they gonna ask two birds. "Hi, Cuddly. What are you doing here at this time? And who are your friends?" Raf asked Cuddly. "My name is Vicky, and I'm looking for my home." Vicky introduced herself to Raf and Flit, and she only looks for her home. "We're the animal detectives known as Kamihama Kirumins, and this our animal partners known as The Furry Five. We're helping Vicky." Nagisa introduced herself, Kamihama Kirumins, and The Furry Five to Raf and Flit. "There aren't any humans in this forest, girl." Flit told her. "Of course there are. Can't you remember in a house half a mile away from here?" Raf asked, showing direction of Vicky's home. "Great! Bravo! And last we found your home." Happy Dog said happily, throws confettes around him. Kimbo cries, and said, "I was so worried."

Sparkee is pretty confused that Kimbo would be worried about his human friend. "Wow. Thanks a million for all of your help, I was beginning to lose hope." Vicky said. "That's no problem, Vicky. We're soon be a good friends." YooHoo replied. "We agree with YooHoo, right?" Pammee asked her friends. "Yeah." Three of them said. "Even Sparkee and Harpee joined you, am I right?" Nagisa asked. "Right." Her sisters, Ken and Tamao agreed. "Great! Super!" Happy Dog said, throws confettes around him again, and barks. "Vicky, I told you we'd find it." Cuddly told Vicky. "Let's go. Come on." Vicky said, the others are gone to find Vicky's home as they looked for.

Once they're here, they finally found Vicky's house. "Here we are. Vicky's house." YooHoo said. "It was a long journey and adventure, but we did it." Roodee said. "Is this your home?" Happy Dog asked Vicky. "How lucky. We don't have one." Kimbo said, and crying again. Causing Lemmee facepalms himself in annoy. "Thanks pals. It's been great." Vicky said. "That's not big deal. Really." Riko said, with small chuckle. "I think the same. I had lots of fun." Cuddly said. "Yeah. Me too." Chewoo said. Others agree with her. "Yes, it was super. Yippee!" Happy Dog exclaimed, throws confettes around him two times, and barks. "YooHoo!" YooHoo said his catchphrase happily. "I got very scared." Kimbo said, and cries again. "Sheesh. At this time." Lemmee said, got annoyed. "Don't mind him, he's alright." Pammee told him. Lemmee sigh, and said, "Okay then." Sparkee was not worried, but hoped if Kimbo was alright.

"Well, Vicky, will we see each other someday?" Cuddly asked his human friend. "Someday? No, Cuddly. We won't see each other someday." Vicky doesn't liked if she and her bear friend to meet each other someday. "But you mean you don't want to see me again?" Cuddly asked. "Yes, I do, but not just someday." She replied. "But then. When do you want to see me, Vicky?" Cuddly asked her. "Everyday. Every single day." She replied as she wants to see her friends everyday. "Wow! That's wonderful!" Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five exclaimed in delight.

Both Vicky and Cuddly hugs each other. The ten of them are happy that girl and bear been good friends after all. "So do we. That's a great idea. We want to be your pals and play with you every single day." Happy Dog said. "We also count in, right Sparkee?" Harpee asked Sparkee. "Yes." She said in agreement. "But you're already my pals, Happy Dog." Vicky told Happy Dog that they are her pals. "Great! Yippee!" Happy Dog exclaimed, throws confettes up in sky, then some fireworks appears in the sky for the last time. "That was our last time to see fireworks, right?" Riko asked her friends. "Yeah." Others said. "And ours too." YooHoo added. "I'm so happy! I'm not so crying!" Kimbo cries emotionally, not in bad way, but a happy one. "Come on, Kimbo. Don't cry. You can also play with us." Cuddly told him.

"Bye." Everyone wished goodbye to Vicky before goes inside at house. We'll hope to meet you again, Vicky. YooHoo thought, he hoped to meet Vicky again. "Well, guys, I'm going home. Where are you going?" Cuddly asked others. "Cuddly, my friends and I live in Yootopia." YooHoo replied. "They're right. While my sisters, Ken, Tamao and I lived in Japan known as Kamihama City." Riko added. "Now that makes sense." Harpee knew what they told them. "Yeah, and what about you, Happy Dog, Kimbo?" Sparkee asked both of them. "We don't know. We don't really know. We don't have a home. We might pitch out tent somewhere though." Happy Dog explained that he and his opposite friend didn't had their home yet. "Really? Oh, that's terrible." Pammee said. "Then come with me. You'll sleep at my place tonight, and tomorrow my papa will build you a hut." Cuddly said, allowed both of them to sleep in his house. "Well, Sparkee and Harpee. You can visit us in Yootopia or Kamihama City whatever you like." YooHoo said, also allowed Sparkee and Harpee to live in their homeland and Kamihama Kirumins' homeplace whatever they like. "Oh, my gosh! That's awesome!" Sparkee and Harpee said pricelessly. "Great! Super!" Happy Dog said, and barks in joy, while throwing more confettes.

"At last we'll have a home." Kimbo said, and cries again. "Shoot. What now?" Lemmee asked. "What's wrong with him?" Ken asked his friend. "Maybe he cries in joy, Ken." Tamao replied. "Gosh. Could we know why you're crying now?" Cuddly asked Kimbo. "It's because I'm happy." He replied. "Oh, okay." Lemmee said. "That makes sense, right?" Rimu asked. "It's true." Pammee said. "Well, from now on you'll also live in the forest." Cuddly said. "Give me a hug." Happy Dog said, hugging Cuddly. The Kamihama Kirumins and The Furry Five are happy to see that they're good friends. "You'll see. It will be fun." Cuddly said. Nagisa smiled, but noticed Kimbo crying again. "Don't tell me, Kimbo. You're crying, cuz you're happy." Cuddly then said. "What happened?" Pammee asked him. "Yes, I'm so happy to have a new friends." He replied. "Oh, that's right." Pammee realized what red koala told them. "I know. Me and Nagisa are the only one that we can comfort you whenever you're sad." Sparkee replied. "I agree." Nagisa added. "Come on, let's go home. It's getting late. My parents will be surprised when they see you." Cuddly said. "Goodbye, three of you. We'll meet you tomorrow." YooHoo wished goodbye to three of them. "No problem. See you around." Cuddly said. Others nodded as they watch three of them going in Cuddly's house.

"Come on, guys. Let's go back in Kamihama City, alright?" Nagisa asked eleven of them. "Okay." Others said. "Are you excited to see Kamihama City by first time?" Nagisa asked both of them. "We are." Harpee and Sparkee said. "Good. Now where's portal?" Riko asked. Roodee then noticed a portal still there. "Hey, guys. There it is." He said, pointed a machine of teleporting dimension. "Oh, good job, Roodee. You found it." YooHoo said. "Let's go home. I bet our mother or father are worried about us." Nagisa wondered. "Okay." Others agrees with her. Roodee turned portal on, and they get through the portal. We'll see you again, three of you. YooHoo thought as they go through the portal.

--------------

Meanwhile, the three of them are going at Cuddly's house. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" Cuddly said. "Yes." Happy Dog agreed with him. They gone home as they promise to meet them tomorrow.