Chapter 4: The Three Bears' appearance

Back at Tangled Up Forest, the house where the three bears live. Inside at house, a male bear walks, and opens door at floor. While his son places cans like a tower. "What's for dinner, Ma Bear?" he asked his wife named Ma Bear. "Porridge. It'll be ready in jiffy." She replied, as she's making dinner for them. Little bear places soccer ball, and kicks it, causing a ball hits six cans. "Strike!" He said. Until the someone knocked the door. "Open the door, please." Ma Bear told her husband. "Who could it be now?" Little bear asked. His father then opens door, it's reveal to be a red bat. "Hi, Pa Bear. Sorry to bother you." He said. "Hi, Ketch. What's up? Is there anything that needs repairing?" Pa Bear asked bat named Ketch. "Yes. But, actually what needs you." He replied. "Alright, I'll be with you right away. Let me get my tool." Pa Bear said, but his wife then asked, "And what about the porridge?" She wonders what her husband doing.

"I must be going. I'm sorry." Pa Bear said as he gone to get his tool. "Oh, Pa Bear. And we were just about to have dinner." Ma Bear said, upset. He opens door to get his tool, causing His son, and wife glares at him. He came back, he has tool belt with him, and said, "Let's go, Ketch. I'm ready." But, Ma Bear then asked. "What shall I do with the porridge, Pa Bear?" But, a red bat then says to her. "We won't keep them long, Ma Bear." Ketch said. "I'll go with you, papa. I can help you." Little Bear said, as he wants to help his father. "Huh? Well, as you like, son." Pa bear said, he accepts his son's help as they leave. "Well, I'll put the porridge on low. So, it'll just take longer." Ma bear said, she'll hope if her family came back.

----------------

Soon, the sky then being darker, meaning it's night, and windy. Vicky, with Kamihama Kirumins and The Furry Five, still ran in the forest as they following four animals. "Hey, is anybody there? Is anybody around?" She asked. The eleven of them still running through the forest. They running away from terrifying trees. They now stopped. "Huh?" Riko said. Vicky looks all over night forest, while others do too. "Where are we? I think we got lost." She said, upset. "Unfortunately. we do." Nagisa said. "Oh, no..." Rimu then said. The eleven of them running away until Vicky saw a cave. "Cave? Shelter from the storm." She said as she saw a cave. "You're right. We gonna be safe here." YooHoo said, but he notice a bat comes in front of them, causing they scream in fear.

They keep running from a night forest in fear. It wasn't until they then saw four animals. "Hey, it's a little animals I saw them before. Hey!" Vicky happily said. "And we saw Sparkee and Harpee at once, guys!" YooHoo also happily said. They then see four of them still running away. "Wait, don't leave me alone!" Vicky said, she doesn't want to live without them. "We have to keep follow them. Come on!" YooHoo said. "Okay." the others said. They are going after them. And it's stormy night in The Tangled Up Forest.