Chapter 12: Discovering the mansion

At Dr. Egghead's castle, Trolls removes flowers all over them, and then give a flower to Silly, and eats it. "Go and get them right now, punks!" Dr. Egghead orders, once trolls are finish removes flowers all over them. "Let's get going, guys." Boss said to two of them. "Yes, Sir!" Dumpy said understood Boss. "Yes, sir!" Silly also said and understood Boss. "That's right! And don't come back until you found them." Dr. Egghead said. "Boss, come here." Before Boss let the castle, he comes to bald mad scientist. "Take this. We'll stay in touch." He said, gives a blue magic mirror to Boss. "Okay" He said. "And I'll keep you under control you need." Dr. Egghead said, and laughs, then Boss let the castle, and closes the door.

"As for the prisioners." He said, thinks about something. He then uses a magic book to cast a spell. "If they took a path, that means they're looking for shelter." Dr. Egghead said, and laughs maniacally. He then chanting a spell, and says "Let there be a big mansion!" Causing lightning appears, and big mansion then appears. "Evil force, I invoke you." He said. And that's what a mansion looks like.

--------------

Meanwhile with protagonists, they are walking in the forest in night, Nagisa manages to calm Roodee down when he's scared. "What now?" Ken asked. "We'll find something safe while we're trying to take Vicky home." Lemmee replied. "Well, exactly." Harpee then said. "There's gonna be a storm." Happy Dog said, he wonders if it'll be a storm. "We should find a shelter, to spend the night in." Cuddly replied. "That's what I'm talking about." Lemmee said. "Yes, you do, Lemmee." YooHoo said. "Oh, what a pain. I really wanted to get home quickly." Vicky said, she really wanted to get home. "Huh?" Pammee said confused. "Is it much further to go, Cuddly?" She asked Cuddly. "I haven't got a clue." He said clueless, causing Riko facepalms herself. "If there was a house around?" Happy Dog asked others. "I hope so." Rimu said. "Us too." Chewoo said. Other nodded. "I doubt we'll find one. It's really very desolate around here." Vicky replied. "I bet you're right." Roodee then said. "With the little luck, we'll be able to get to your house before the storm starts." Cuddly replied to Vicky. "Cuddly's right, Vicky. Don't worry about this." Nagisa said, Vicky nodded a bit. "I'm not so sure." Happy Dog said, he isn't sure. "Don't worry, you'll see." Harpee then said. "We getting that so." Tamao said. "I should have stayed at your place." Vicky said to Cuddly. "Now it's too late, Vicky." He said.

It wasn't until Kimbo saw something. "Look." He said. "What is it?" Sparkee asked him, and she then saw something too. It's reveal being a mansion. "A mansion. And it looks abandoned." He then said, he found out that mansion is abandoned. "Oh, you found a mansion? Good, this would be a shelter here." Nagisa said. Other nodded, agreed with her. "Come on, guys. Let's get going." YooHoo said. "Okay." Others said. "Don't worry, Roodee. Everything's gonna be okay." Nagisa said, comforting her animal friend, he agreed with her as they going at mansion.

Trolls, behind at tree, seeing sixteen of protagonists are get inside at mansion. "Shall we go for?" Dumpy asked Boss. "Of course. The sooner, the better." He said. "I'm dying to get this job done, go home, and get some sleep. Dumpy, make some creepy noises so you can scare them a little bit, okay?" Dumpy then making a donkey sound. "Dr. Egghead calling the trolls." Dr. Egghead is heard from Boss' magic mirror. "Let them go into the mansion. It's a trap." He said. "Well, you heard him ever, pals." Boss said.

Once they're here, they looked at mansion. "We should knock on the door just in case." Happy Dog said to others. "I'm scared. What if this place is full of ghosts?" Kimbo asked, he wonders if there's ghosts at mansion, causing Roodee to freak out, but Nagisa calms him down. "What? Where?" Sparkee asked. "Well, there's no such thing as ghosts, Kimbo." Cuddly replied. "I'm off." Kimbo said, he wanted to get out of here, but Vicky grabs him, and said "Be quiet, Kimbo." She won't let him to get out. "Don't be silly, Kimbo. You really prefer to stay outdoors in the dark? It could be much worse out here." Happy Dog teased. Gosh. How pesky he's doing. Harpee thought, she annoyed by Happy Dog's conversation. "I'll knock on the door." Vicky said, she'll knock on the door. She knocks a door twice, causing door opens, and a cloaked stranger appears. "Should we attack?" Dumpy asked Boss. "No way. We'll wait outside." He replied. Dumpy making a donkey sound again, while Silly makes a wolf sound as they saw sixteen of them get inside at mansion with cloaked stranger.