Chapter 9: The adventure begins

Once they're out at night, the twelve of them are now in night forest. "So, did he think that he can take Vicky home?" Nagisa asked. "Yes, he was decided." Roodee replied. The ten of them are following Cuddly and Vicky during their adventure. "But are you sure you know the way, Cuddly?" Vicky asked Cuddly, while they're walking. "Of course, I know it perfectly well. Why are you asking?"

"Cuz it's the second time we've gone past this tree, and I get the feeling we're going in circles."

"Not at all. You come from the city, and all the trees look the same to you."

"But you don't seem to know any better. We've been walking for a long time."

"We're on the right track. We should be coming to a bridge very soon."

"Really? At bridge?" YooHoo asked. Cuddly nodded, others are now understand with him. "Are you sure? I didn't cross the bridge on my way to your house." Vicky replied. "I know. My friends and I were in bridge earlier." YooHoo then replied to Vicky. Four of them are agree with him, while Kamihama Kirumins understood right now. And they're now arrived at bridge. "Hey, look guys. There's the bridge." Cuddly said, pointing the bridge. "So, that's the bridge, huh?" Riko asked. "I guess it is bridge, Riko." Ken replied to her. "Like what I always say. I'm making sure we'll head going." Leemee said. "Okay." All of them said, and they looked at bridge. "But it looks kind of rickety, and besides I'm really tired." Vicky said, she's exhausted for taking a walk. "Cheer up. You will soon be at home with your parents." Cuddly then replied. "Cuddly's right, Vicky. Don't worry about it." Pammee said to Vicky, others nods yes. "Are you sure this whole bridge won't break on us?" She asked him, Vicky wonders if the bridge won't break on them.

"There's only one way to find out."

"I don't know. I still have the feeling that you got lost, and you don't know the way."

"I did not get lost, Vicky!"

"Alright, if you say so!"

"Of course I do."

Cuddly and Vicky were arguing a bit, but Pammee calms both of them down, and said "Whoa. Take it easy, you two. There's no time to fight." Rimu then agreed with her. "Yeah, just like where Ken and Riko argued last time." Riko and Ken nodded. "You're right." She said. "Remember. I know the area much better than you. Come on, let's walk over it." Cuddly said, the eleven of them nodded, and they walking at bridge. I hope if it's safe. Vicky thought as she and others walking at bridge. Until the rope at bridge starting to creak. "Cuddly, the bridge is creaking." Vicky said to Cuddly. rope then starts creaking slowly. "Walk slowly, just in case." He said. "It's creaking more and more." She said. "Wait what?" Tamao said confused before the rope now breaks, and bridge falls apart, causing all of them falling, but Vicky hold a branch at rock, while Cuddly holds her hand. Then Kamihama Kirumins hold at other branch together, while the Furry Five holds at Nagisa's leg.

"Oh, my goodness. This isn't okay." Chewoo said, holding Leemee's tail. "Hold tight, Chewoo." YooHoo said, seeing Pammee hold his tail, while Roodee holds her tail, and finally Lemmee hold his tail. "Oh, no it's going to break." Vicky screamed as she holds branch. "Let go of me, Vicky!." Cuddly wants her to let him go. "No way!" She said, refusing to let him go. "It won't hold us!" He said. "We're holding you guys. Don't you see?" Tamao asked them. "No, both can have this. We'll both die" Vicky said. "WHAT?!" Riko shouted. "You crazy. Let me go." Cuddly then declares her to let him go. "No way! Don't be stub-" She started before Cuddly bites her hand, but branch then broke causing all of them fall down together. "Ow, that hurt." Ken said, rubs his head. The Furry Five moaned in pain, then Kamihama Kirumins do the same thing. "You guys okay? Are you hurt?" YooHoo asked them. "I'm okay, YooHoo. Not need to worry." Pammee said. "I'm doing just fine." Chewoo said, gets up. Roodee get up, and place his glasses back in place. "You alright, Roodee?" Nagisa asked him. "Don't worry about me. My glasses are nearly fell, but I managed to place them back on." Roodee replied, causing Nagisa sighs in relief. "Like what I always say, we must be careful next time." Lemmee then replied. Ken now agrees with him.

The others then seeing Cuddly and Vicky, they wonder if they're okay. "Are you alright?" Cuddly asked her until he saw a mine. "Look. A mine." He said, pointing at the mine. "Now we can go through the mountain." The others then saw a wheelbarrows right next to cave, they looked at mine. "Oh, that looks more dangerous than the bridge." She said. The inside at the mine has a tracks, while mouse passing by. "But a second thought, more exciting." She said. "Yeah! Really exciting!" Chewoo said happily, four friends agrees with her. "Come on. Let's get going, get in the wheelbarrow." Cuddly said to Vicky. "You're the boss, Cuddly. I'll follow you, okay?" She then replied. First Cuddly and Vicky got in one wheelbarrow, while Furry Five and Kamihama Kirumins went in other wheelbarrow. "Let's go!" Riko said as they ready to ride at wheelbarrow in mine. "WooHoo! This is awesome!" Chewoo exclaimed while enjoying a ride. "I know, Chewoo. It is awesome." Roodee said. Kamihama Kirumins then enjoyed the ride at mine.

Meanwhile, with two mice at mine. A brown mouse brings a tea to yellow mouse. "You want tea, my lord." He said. "Well, thank you, Higgins." He said, holds tea mug. "Milk, sir?" mouse named Higgins asked him. "Just a drop, please." He said, as Higgins pour tea at tea mug for his sir. "I'm so glad you find it for your taste, sir." Higgins said. His sir drinks tea until they hear a sound of scribbling. "It sounds like a wheelbarrow," He said as he heard. "But the mine's been abandoned for over thirty years." Higgins said. Then causing him and his sir are dying of laughing, while someone rides at wheelbarrow. They're keep laughing from tears until the twelve of them at wheelbarrow coming after them, this causing two of them freaks out. "Out of our way!" Riko screamed, causing two mice retreating, and gets out at mine. The twelve of them are still in wheelbarrows, and then crushed at crossed plank, breaking it. They then getting out at wheelbarrow. It then fell at mud, while twelve of them using a fabric like a parachute, and then landed on the ground. "We're safe! Now we just have to walk through the forest." Cuddly said.

All of them are looked at forest, Roodee was a bit scared, but Nagisa calms him down, and tells him it's gotta be okay. "Oh, how creepy." Vicky said. "Don't worry, Vicky. Nothing will happen." Cuddly replied. "It's kind of scary. I don't like this forest." She admit that death forest is scary for her. "Calm down, you're safe by my side." He said. "Yeah, us too, Cuddly." YooHoo then said to him. "Are you sure? So far it hasn't been exactly safe." Vicky replied. "Who cares? It's no big deal." Chewoo said. "Yup. I know that." Riko said. "Me too." Rimu added. "But I must admit, guys. This is a real adventure." She said. "Hold the phone! It is a real adventure." Nagisa said. "Yes, it is." Roodee then said. "Now you're talking." Cuddly added. He and girl then have five each other again along with rainbow swirl color appears before them as they said "We love adventures!" While Kamihama Kirumins with Furry Five having their exciting adventure with both of them. "I can't wait it'll be awesome." Riko said. "So do we, Riko." YooHoo then said. "YooHoo!" He said his catchphrase as he and others are ready for fantastic adventures they have.