Chapter 18: The rescue attempt

In castle, Dr. Egghead waits until three monster coming back. He then hears sound of knocking door. "Those be my monsters." He said. He looks at window, and surprised. "I'll soon have my beautiful blonde wig. I'll have to change my name. I'll be Dr. Hairy from now on." He said, imagines to call himself Mr. Hairy if he'll have a blonde wig. The three monsters, still holding koala and skunk, opens the door and entering the lab. Dr. Egghead laughs, but notice that it's not blonde girl, it's actually a red koala and pink striped skunk. "What did you bring me? That's not a girl, that's a weepy koala and pink striped skunk!" He shouted. "Idiots! Idiots! Idiots! Idiots!" He think his slaves are idiots, but they coming toward him, causing him he sweating. He then stands at pentangle, causing them to stop. "Don't move! You can't hurt me while I'm inside the magic pentangle, you fool." He ordered them to not move while he's in pentangle.

The fourteen of them quickly arrived in castle. "Wow. Did you guys just see what I saw?" Vicky asked them, Furry Five nodded. "Remember, you're my slaves. Tie the koala and skunk to the both chair. I'll perform some experiments on it." Dr. Egghead said. The others are gasped that their friends are tied in chair while they're still sleeping. "No!" Vicky screamed, she ran up to them. "Vicky!" Cuddly screamed. "What in the world are you doing?!" YooHoo screamed.

"The girl. Go after her!" Dr. Egghead shouted. "Let's go!" Cuddly said. "Yeah!" Others said. Kamihama Kirumins transformed themself into their primary animal form to stop bald mad scietntist, causing Harpee surprised by what five animal cosplayed children turned into. "Huh? I didn't expect that they have ability to transform themself into the real animals. Oh, well. Let's go and save Sparkee and Kimbo!" Harpee said.

 The ghost first got Vicky, causing her to scream, and captures her. "Oh, no! Vicky is caught!" YooHoo screamed. "This is bad." Roodee said. Nagisa barked in worriment. Hang in there, guys. Nagisa thought, but she saw a skeleton comes to her and Happy Dog. Yikes. A skeleton. Oh, wait. When I was in dog form, I can bite a bone. Nagisa then realised herself that she's in primary dog form, and can bite bone at skeleton. Both her and purple dog bite at skeleton's leg. Nagisa growls as she bites skeleton's leg, but he lift both of them. Uh, oh! We got caught! I wonder if others are okay. Nagisa screamed a bit, and wonders if others are okay. The zombie then comes to Cuddly, but he, along with Chewoo, using karate skills, and kicks zombie's head, but zombie's body caught them. Chewoo screamed after got caught. "Chewoo! No!" Roodee screamed, and got worried about his friend. "Guys." Pammee said worriedly, but they also got caught by net. "Ah! What is the meaning of this?!" They screamed after they're caught. The Kamihama Kirumins returns into their normal states. "Hey! Let us out! We're trapped in here." Riko screamed.

The zombie's head then came to its body. "Let go of me!" Cuddly snarled. Zombie laughed at bear and red squirrel. Dr. Egghead laughs, and said "I trapped all them all again. The sixteen of them." The others got trapped by Dr. Egghead again. Cuddly hits zombie's head, and fell. The ghost then gives a blonde girl to his master. "You're still got beautiful hair." He said. "AH! Let go of me, you-" Vicky screamed. "Trapped. I hit a bones too bad." Happy Dog said to Cuddly. "Me too. When I was in animal form." Nagisa also said. "If Egghead get out of the pentangle." He wondered. "Now that you asking. I hoping that so." Ken said. "I know." Tamao then said. 

"It's time to go to the hair, little girl." He said, as if he was fixing to cut Vicky's hair. Axe sparkles. Vicky then glares at blad mad scientist. "Dr. Egghead!" Cuddly calls out at Dr. Egghead. "What's up?" He asked. "At last, I've seen a light, Dr. Egghead. I want to be your servant. Did I say servant? Your slave. You're the greatest scientist ever." He explained. Dr. Egghead then stares at bear confused. "Just what we needed Cuddly's gone nuts." Happy Dog said. Cuddly. We hope if you're gonna be okay. YooHoo thought, so others do.

Cuddly comes to Dr. Egghead. "Let me go down on my knees before you, great genius." He said, and pleased. "What's wrong Cuddly? Oh, I got it." Vicky asked, but realized what Cuddly said. "You're the greatest scientist of our century." He said continuing. "Well done. Go on. I love it." Dr. Egghead said. He loved what Cuddly said. "Let me down before you, master." He said, shedding tears. "Huh? He cried?" Lemmee asked. "Yeah, Lemmee. That's just like what Kimbo does." Pammee said. "You're right. It really makes sense." Rimu said. "Wow. Cuddly can be real proud when he wants to." Vicky realised. The tears that Cuddly shed fells on part of pentangle on floor. "You move me, cub. I'll let you be my slave." Dr. Egghead said, tears formed his eyes. He then erased one line of pentangle on the floor. Vicky then bites Dr. Egghead's finger, causing him to scream in pain. He let of girl, while his finger hurts. "It hurts." He said in pain. "Hey, he's no longer safe. I broke the screen. Now you can take your revenge on him." He told three monsters to revenge on him for threating them badly and insulting them. 

The skeleton then let Happy Dog. And zombie sets others free by removing net at them. "Huh? We're free." Riko said. "Yes, we are, Riko." Nagisa told her sister. "Yippee! Yippee! You're a genius, Cuddly. A genius. Now I understand everything." Happy Dog said happily, throws confettes twice. "Gosh. He do?" Roodee said confused. "Come on, Roodee. You cannot be jealous. He's awesome after all." Lemmee said. "Oh, okay then." He said. "No! Stop!" Dr. Egghead exclaimed, as his slaves comes towards him, they attacking him, the smoke is covered at them. "Leave me alone! Go back to another universe where you belong!" He yelled, got caught by three monsters. "Thank goodness everything is over." Cuddly said, have fives with Vicky, and then together with Happy Dog. "I don't want to go to another universe with you all now." He said.

"What's up? Where am I?" Kimbo asked after he woke up. "What happened? And why are we doing in the chair and tied up like this?" Sparkee asked after she's woke up. "Thank goodness that two of you are okay." Nagisa said, she's glad that red koala and pink striped skunk are okay. "Well, now Kimbo and Sparkee are free. I suggest we look for Vicky's home. Do we find it? I'm a bit better with so much excitement." Happy Dog asked friends. "I couldn't agree more, Happy Dog. Come on, let's get going." Cuddly then said. "I just can't believe that Kimbo slept all through this mess. He's really a heavy sleeper, don't you think?" Happy Dog asked. "Yeah, he's a heavy sleeper, not a coward." Vicky replied. "And I didn't even believe that you guys can transform into a real animals, am I right?' Harpee asked Kamihama Kirumins. "Yeah, we do when we're in costume mode." Nagisa replied.

Others smiled as they agree with them. "Anyways. let's go and find Vicky's home guys, as we promised." YooHoo said. "You're right, YooHoo. Now let's go ahead." Riko said. "Yeah." Riko' rest of her sisters, and friends and YooHoo's rest of his friends said. The sixteen of them left the castle, and they gone to find Vicky's home.