Chapter 16: A new back up, and camping

After get ridding of trolls, the protagonists are safe by Forest Elves. "Well then. That's it." Track said. "Yup." Trick said. "They won't bug us again." She then said. Kamihama Kirumins sighs in relief, while The Furry Five said "Thank goodness." They're finally safe. "Oh, when will I get home? I'm so tired." Vicky asked, feeling exhausted. "We will soon get there. Let's get going." Cuddly replied. "Well, we're off. We're pleased to have been of help." Trick said. "Yes, see you around. Perhaps in a magic trade fair or a barbecue." Track then said.

Before they go, Cuddly asked, "Wait, could you take us to Vicky's place?" Others agrees with them. "But Cuddly, they helped a lot already." Vicky said. "Well, thanks a lot, pals. See you around." Cuddly wished Trick and Track goodbye. "Congratulations on the song." Happy Dog congratulated Trick and Track after a song. The both of them then leaved. "Goodbye, and thanks for saving our life." Sparkee said.

--------------

Meanwhile, Dr. Egghead summons a new back ups after he fired Trolls for burning a castle. He said a magic chant to summon someone to help him. The three monsters appears. The first one is ghost, second is skeleton, and third is zombie. They then coming towards Dr. Egghead. "Stop. I'm protected by magical pentangle." He said.

"You must obey me. You're my slaves." He told them. "Yes, master." His slaves understands him. "Infernal creatures, I'm fed up with being bald. So, go to the forest and bring me this girl. So I can make myself a wig. Come on get going." He orders, shows a picture of Vicky. Understood, his slaves then leaves a castle to capture a girl. "I look so good." He said as the imagination could appears again about him with blond hair, and Vicky without her hair, and gasped.

--------------

In the forest, the sixteen of them are have sleepover in forest. Happy Dog had already placed a tent to sleep here. "How lucky you had a tent with you." Vicky said to Happy Dog. Cuddly then notices Kimbo fell asleep. "Kimbo's fast asleep." He said as he saw his friend sleeping. Even Sparkee sleeps as well. Aww, how cute they are. Nagisa thought to herself as she seeing red koala and pink striped skunk sleeping together.

Cuddly suddenly felt thirsty. He grabbed a bottle. He's fixing to drink it, but noticed it's empty. "We'll have to get more water." Vicky said. "That's right." YooHoo said. "Take this flashlight, Cuddly. You'll need it to light the path." Happy Dog replied, holding flashlight. Cuddly holds both bottle and flashlight and said, "I'm not thirsty right now. I'll go tomorrow." Causing others are confused. "What's up, Cuddly? Are you afraid of going to the river on your own by chance?" Vicky asked, she wonders if Cuddly was afraid of going to the river in his own. "If you're so brave, why don't you go there yourself?" He asked her, gives bottle and flashlight to her. She nods her head no. "What's wrong? Who's scared now? Huh? Huh?" He asked. "We're not afraid of anything, Cuddly." Pammee said. "Pammee's right. We're even brave." Lemmee said. "Yeah." Riko said.

"Hey, why don't you go, Happy Dog?" Vicky asked Happy Dog. "Let's flip a coin. If it's heads, Cuddly will go. Tails, Vicky will." He said, holding coin. "Wait a moment. What about you?" Cuddly asked him while he's throwing coin in air. "If it's neither heads or tails, I'll go." Happy Dog said. The coin then flipped over and then fall. It fell at bird's, while sleeping, mouth, and swallowed it. "Huh? Where did it go?" Happy Dog asked in unison. "I'm afraid you'll have to go. It's neither heads nor tails." Cuddly said in unison. "You see, that's what happens when you cheat." Vicky said, gives bottle and flashlight to Happy Dog. "In that case, I'll go with you." Harpee said, she's decided to go with Happy Dog. "We'll see you later when a bottle is full." She said, others nodded, agreeing with her as both she and Happy Dog gone at river.