Chapter 8: A small talk and getting ready for journey

Back at Three Bears' house, Vicky, Kamihama Kirumins, and Furry Five are talking to the three bears what happened. "And then when we were fleeing from the monster, we suddenly came across your house, and so we hid here. I'm sorry I ate your porridge, I was so hungry. Just starving." Vicky finally said, and apologizes to them. Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five are also aplologizing three bears for their own mistake, however, Cuddly said, "Don't worry, I don't like porridge after all." Causing ten of them are confused, and smiled. "Don't you? Neither do I to be honest." She replied. "Give me five." Cuddly said, reaching a hand to Vicky, The both have five each other with rainbow swirl color appears before them, and said "Great!" Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five are happy for Vicky that she has a friend.

All of them laugh together, until Vicky then felt sad, Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five looked at her confused. "Is everything okay, Vicky?" YooHoo asked him. "What's wrong. Why are you sad?" Cuddly also asked her. "It's because I don't know how to get back to my parents house, and I bet they're really dead worry." Vicky replied. "Aww, that's too bad." Pammee said, she felt sorry for Vicky. "Poor Vicky, her parents are worried about her." Riko then said. Even others also worried about girl. "We will take you, won't we, Papa?" Cuddly asked his father. "Really?" Vicky said in surprise. "We will tomorrow." Pa said, yawning. "Tomorrow? Can it be right now? Because my parents must be looking for me." Vicky asked him. "The forest is really dangerous at night." He replied. "You sleep here tonight, and we'll take you there first thing in the morning, okay?" Ma Bear then replied. "Well, okay." Vicky said sighed. Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five then agreed with Ma Bear and Pa Bear. "Well, we've no choice, but we have to sleep now, guys." YooHoo said. "Okay." YooHoo's others and Kamihama Kirumins said. All of them then gone to sleep, the three bears gone to sleep up here, while ten of them will sleep with Vicky at couch.

In the three bears' bedroom, Ma Bear and Pa Bear are sleeping in big bed, while their son sleeps his own bed, but he wakes up. Maybe I can take her home. Cuddly thought in himself, he gets off at his bed and tip toes down at stairs without his parents noticing. Vicky, and ten of them are sleeping together until Cuddly comes down at stairs. "Vicky, ten of you, wake up." He said, causing eleven of them wakes up as they hear his voice. YooHoo waked up, yawned, and said "Hey, what do you want? It's late." YooHoo's friends, and Kamihama Kirumins are getting up. "Come with me, Vicky. I'll take you home." He said. Vicky then gets out at couch, and ask "But can you find your way home?" The ten of them are curious about Cuddly planed out to help Vicky. "I know the forest like the palm of my hand" He replied, and opens a door, but he accidentally open a door of cupboard, causing all stuff falls at him. "The heck?" Riko said. "Are you alright?" Nagisa asked him. "I made a mistake. That was the door of cupboard." He replied, causing eleven of them gasped confused. "What?" YooHoo said confused. "You better be careful next time." Leemee then replied. "Don't worry. It was a silly mistake. Let's go." Cuddly finally said, the ten of them says "Okay." as they comes out, and this great adventure starts to begin.