Chapter 15: The forest elves, Trick and Track appears

The sixteen of them are running away from trolls. Vicky looks back at them, and freaks out. "Yikes!" Riko screamed. "Oh, my goodness!" Chewoo exclaimed. The others keep running away from trolls. "Oh, no. It's those trolls!" Vicky exclaimed as she running away. "Bah!" Cuddly said as he running. "Faster! We got to get away!" Vicky said. "Okay." Rimu said. "No problem. I just love talking." Happy Dog said, throws confettes, as he running. "Quick! They're catching us!" Kimbo exclaimed, as he running. "Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" Harpee said. They keep running away, while trolls chasing them. Until Kimbo got tripped by a rock, and fell. "Oh, no!" Sparkee screamed. He then cries after got tripped by a rock. Nagisa starts to worried about red koala, so others do. Trolls then appears before them. "Oh, crap! This isn't good." Roodee said as he saw trolls. "Impossible. We got caught." Ken said.

"It seems we caught you again!" Boss said. "Are you kidding me? We won't let you to caught us." Lemmee snarled. Others are agreed with him, until notices Nagisa tries to comfort Kimbo while Sparkee was really worried. "Poor thing, Are you okay?" Nagisa asked red koala. "That really hurts, Happy Dog." Kimbo said to his friend. "That's the least of our problems now." Happy Dog added, and he looked back at trolls. "What now?" Sparkee asked. "Hey, I went the big blue dog for my sandwich." Dumpy said, causing them to get scared. "Not fair! I saw it first." Silly yelled. "Bad luck. They caught us again." Vicky said, getting upset. "Not good." Riko moaned. "There's no way we can run away." YooHoo added. "All is not lost yet. I know somebody who will teach them a lesson." Cuddly said determinedly. Causing Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five are surprised by what he said. "Nobody's a match for us." Boss said.

"That remains to be seen." Cuddly said. "Trick, Track, come here." The two of furry creature appears in front of trolls, causing them to freak out. "Oh, my gosh!" Riko said in surprise. "Does he think both can stop them?" Yoohoo asked. "We hope so, YooHoo." Pammee said. The both of them turns around, and yellow furry creature named Trick said, "Hi, Cuddly. Long time since last saw you. Did you call us?" The ten of them are really surprised. "What can we do for you, Cuddly? You know we're always glad to help you." Pink furry creature named Track said. "Those three freaks won't stop chasing us." Cuddly replied. "Hey, Cuddly. Who are your friends?" Vicky asked him. "They are forest elves, Vicky." He explained. "Well, they sure do look cute." Vicky then said. "Can you help us get rid of that pain in the neck?" Cuddly asked forest elves. "They said we're pain in the neck." Dumpy said. "Yeah, I know. Who are they anyway?" Boss asked. "We better introduce ourselves, Tirck." Track said. "Yup." Trick said. "So, everyone knows who we are." She said. "I couldn't agree with you more, Track. Are you ready?" Trick asked.

The two forest elves teleport themselves into theater. The sixteen of them, with trolls are watching as curtain moves, revealing Trick and Track. "OMG! It's awesome." Chewoo exclaimed in excitement. "Thank you for your presence, dear audience. We're gonna sing your beautiful song by Trick and Track. Hope you like it. Welcome, welcome." Track said. Vicky and Cuddly laughs in joy, while Kamihama Kirumins and Furry Five join. Trick and Track starts singing a beautiful song to others. "Hey, I like that. It's cool." Happy Dog said. "I want to be a cheese." Trick said, transforming himself into a cheese. "I want to be a mouse." Track said, transforming herself into a mouse. "I want to be a tiger." Trick then said, transforming himself into a tiger, causing her got scared. "Those two has supernatural powers. We're in trouble." Boss exclaimed. "I want to be a lion." Track said, transforming herself into a lion. The both of them have five each other.

"Everything is amazing, right?" Pammee asked. "Yes, it is, Pammee." Rimu said. Others agreed with both of them. "That's fun. It's like when we were working in the circus." Kimbo said with happy expression, and laughed with Happy Dog. This causing Sparkee becomes happy when she seeing red koala's happy expression by first time, Nagisa then smiles happily. Trick and Track, still in their tiger and lion form, wearing top hat, holding cane, and said "We're like a huricane!" And they then return themselves into their normal form. "Ta-da!" They said. Everyone takes applause to them. "What a amazing song!" Chewoo said. "Beautiful." Pammee said. Others smiled together they really enjoyed Trick and Track's song.

"I don't think so, but do you think they can beat us, Boss?" Dumpy asked Boss. A theater then disappears, the forest elves reappears and land on the ground. "Hey you furry things, don't give in our way or we'll beat you up!" Boss snarled. "Hey, did you hear that, Track?" Trick asked Track. "I did. I think they deserve an answer." She said. They then said a magic chant. "They're not paying attention. Let's catch them" Dumpy said. "Yeah, let's get going. Let's do the job." Boss added. "Before leaving, here take this." Track said, summon a bomb, and throws at Trick, and catches it, and then throws at trolls, causing them, except Silly, to freak out. Silly then swallows a bomb. "No, no, Silly!" Boss screamed. Trick and Track saying magic chant to teleport Trolls somewhere. They're teleported in dungeon at Dr. Egghead's castle.

--------------

Meanwhile, Dr. Egghead looks at pictures of himself with different wigs. "I'll soon have beautiful hair like this." He said as he sees pictures, mostly the blond hair one. "I'll be more famous than a rock star." He said, and laughed. He imagines himself with blond hair, anyone takes a picture, said, "No pictures, please. No pictures." and then laughs as imagination ends. The trolls then arrived. "What are you doing here? Where are my wigs?" Dr. Egghead asked them. "I'm sorry, Doc. We'll go back and get them right away." Boss said. "You are hopeless." Dr. Egghead said, think they're hopeless, and laughs. Silly then shows a bomb to Dr. Egghead with his tongue, causing others to freak out, and then explode. "You're fired, dumb heads! Get out of here!" Dr. Egghead yelled, he fires them for burning a house. He'll must find a next servants to help him.