Chapter 20: The return home

In Kamihama City, at Mikogami House. Ms. Mikogami waits until her daughters, two boys, and their animal partners are coming home. She hopes if they're okay. The ten of them then came out of portal, casuing her becomes happy that they're returned home. "Welcome back, ten of you." She said, and hugs her daughters. "I'm so glad that you're all okay." Others nodded. The pink striped skunk and purple lesser panda appears behind ten of them. "Oh, who are those both animals?" Ms. Mikogami asked. "They are Sparkee and Harpee, we encountered them from our first journey." YooHoo replied. "Oh, I see." She understood what Senegal told her. The five of them can tell her what happened about adventure they had after they return to their civilian form.

"Ah. so you met girl named Vicky, and then her three animal friends. That's good part. I knew you became friend of them. And I'm glad that all of you survived." Ms. Mikogami said. Five of them nodded. Sparkee was a bit embarrassed, but they really had a amazing adventure after all. Harpee was happy that they joined Furry Five side. "I knew that we're awesome at this while we're in costume mode." Nagisa said. "Yeah, we really hope to meet them everyday." Roodee then said. "We agree with you two." Chewoo said. Other nodded.

"We finally knew what they are exactly, right?" Riko asked them. "Yeah." Others said. "Well, it is time for me and my friends to go home, even Sparkee and Harpee can join us." YooHoo said. "If you say so, YooHoo." Pammee said. Kamihama Kirumins then hugged their animal partners. "We'll meet you again tomorrow." Nagisa said to her animal friend. "Agreed." Roodee then said. The Furry Five, with Sparkee and Harpee, left Mikogami House, and going back to Yootopia, while Ken and Tamao are going home. Mikogami sisters, and their mother waved goodbye. "Come on, girls. Let's go to sleep." Nagisa said. "Okay." Both Riko and Rimu agrees with her.

--------------

In Riko and Rimu's room, the twins would meet Vicky and her friends tomorrow. "It was good times we had a great adventure, aren't we Rimu?" Riko asked her. "Yes." Rimu said. "Well it's time for us to sleep. Goodnight." She said to her sister. Rimu then wished goodnight to her, and they started to sleep.

--------------

While in Nagisa's room. She really hopes to meet Furry Five again. Roodee, and rest of Furry Five. We hope to meet you tomorrow. Nagisa thinks about Furry Five before closes her eyes to sleep.

After they had their great and awesome adventures with Vicky and her friends. They'll promise to meet them again. They all glad that they're good friends to them after all. They're in danger from any villains that they are against them, but finally managed to survive. They proud to be together as the animal friends. And they'll meet them everyday, every single day. And they live happily ever after.