Introduction

Max Danvers was the funny, joker and fun younger brother of carol danvers just by 1 year. Although younger he still acted liked a brother and protected her from their abusive father but that all changed when they entered the Air Force. Their love for planes and high speed while flying to space was their passion as they left their father and joined the same academy.

Although men and women were treated different that didn't stop carol from achieving her dream as like brother and sister, they never quit and were head strong on the things they put their mind to.

After graduating, max, a top notch pilot like his sister , was young so due to not having enough experience he wasn't allowed to fly in combat but he was very passionate about flying and that was when given the chance to be a test pilot for project Pegasus along with her sister, he agreed to it.

One morning after riding with her sister to the base they had a race with carol best friend, Maria, deciding to take a short cut they met doctor Lawson in a horrible state as they entered a weird futuristic jet with 3 seats.

Unfortunately that was the least crazy moment as they were in a fight between space ships that somehow were able to go to space. Unlucky they were shot down as Lawson died while explaining how she was an alien.

Carol shot the core of the jet which let out a massive energy burst of tesseract energy hitting them both of them.

Finally after years of not having a complete memory they awaken them and take down Yon-Rogg while making an oath to take down the Kree and their super advanced A.I.

A little bit years of pass by as max decided to stop by earth due to her sister being able to handle it, while being there he decided to stay due to the world getting interesting.

But by staying on this little planet he didn't know how or more correctly WHO, Would change his life for the rest of eternity.

PS:So to clear this up, max would not be like his sister carol,(although I don't why people hate captain marvel so much) so basically they have the same powers(with minor differences)

Yes the love interest is Wanda.
Face claim of Max Danvers. Remember that they basically don't age or slow age so this is why he looks so young

 Remember that they basically don't age or slow age so this is why he looks so young

His suit is like his sister but with black and a silver star