No Regrets

June 23, 7:07am. 2016
——

Max woke up quite early as he gently shoved off Wanda arm around his waist as he stood up while squinting his eyes and rubbing it while trying to make his way to the bathroom.Wanda squirmed in her sleep as she had a frown on her face.

She was currently in the avengers compound, with the team and having a great time. They were grilling in one of the gardens, bonding and laughing when the sky suddenly turned dark. Wanda looked up and then around as she saw no one

She called out to her boyfriend and to the team but she got no response. Then her surrounding changed to a field of the forest. She saw herself blowing a hole through vision, a person she called her brother. She then saw Max fighting a purple giant with Thor as they pushed him back together.

She couldn't do anything but just stare. Eventually the fight took out a mountain as a blinding light took her over. Opening her eyes she found herself seeing some of the team turning into dust.

She looked worried, she kept looking around, seeing any signs for her beloved as she turned around due to someone tapping her shoulder.

A tear escaped her from her eyes and more tears once she saw her love...fading away.

Multiples voice sounded all around her and some of those voices she has never heard.

"We're in the Endgame now."

"I did what I had to do...to protect my Max"

"Be strong my love."

"They are my kids!"

Wanda tossed around

"I told you...if death was ever coming for you...I'll give my life away for you..to protect Your happiness."

"A myth with another myth"

"You can not save him, a nexus being with another is not exactly the best thing"

"Ahhh!"

She tossed around again

"We are not your enemy!"

"Good luck bub"

"Don't do this! Don't go daddy!"

"Max!"

"Wanda!"
...

Wanda shot up, breathing hard. That...nightmare felt way to real. She looked beside her and noticed it was empty. Her breathing started to hitch in her throat as she didn't see him

That's when the door to their bathroom opened up with max stepping out in only his long sweatpants.

"Hey little red-"

Wanda ran off the bed as she embraced him in a bone crushing hug as her breathing started to return normal.

"Oh, what's wrong. Bad dream?"

"Please...don't die..I can't lose you...I-I don't know what I'll do if ever lose-"

"Hey hey, I'm not going anywhere." Max hugged her as he felt tears on his bare torso.