Captain Marvel and Blackstar

The blazing hot sun was worse in this desert that was dry of pretty much everything, it's rocks that were orange with little to almost none trees that were dead were now having cool air blown by 2 figures flying in the air.

"This is sick!!!" A male voice was heard in the other flying person comms as she let a long satisfying scream.

"You got that right little bro" this time the female voice was heard in the male comm suit as they both sped towards a ship that was trying to shot a ship full of vulnerable skrulls.

They each tore through one of the space pod wings which sent it plummeting down. But before they could have a chat with their old "friend" they noticed that 4 spaceships appeared up in the space due to a multiple missiles raining down from the atmosphere.

Luckily carol was enough to handle it as she threw one behind it in which set a multiple chain reaction. Max ,carol younger brother, was just floating in the air seeing his sister as she went up. Deciding to follow, he saw her facing multiple small space ships.

"Need a hand?" Max said through their comms as carol lightly smirked. His figure was kind hard to see as his suit unlike his sister was all black with only the star being silver.

"About time, I was wondering when you'll show up"

"Aw you know, had to make sure our old "mentor" didn't try to escape"

"Is that your excuse?" Carol asked as Max lightly chuckled while they shot and tore through the space ships. Only seconds go by as they destroyed the small fry's while Max took down the big ship to the left while carol took the other one.

Blowing through each one they stopped in front of the one in the lead as they both released a burst of energy.

"We'll be back for the weapons." Ronan said to his companion on the side as he saw his ships being torn apart by only two humans. The person to his side looked confused for a second

"The core?"

Ronan stayed silent for a second and looked at the two glowing humans out in front of him. He shook his head slowly.

"The man and the woman" he lightly smiled as he took one final glance at them and jumped through a portal with only 2 space ships.

"That's so sick that it's never gonna get old" Max said as carol looked at her brother and lightly cocked her head to the side.

Traveling down with incredible speed that c-53 Jets or any flying object couldn't match, reached the bottom as they looked in front and saw their "mentor"

"So is it gonna be me or you?" Max said as they walked slowly in front of him while he cracked his knuckles

"Well... I am his favorite to be picked on sooo" carol made a fist with her hand as blue and yellow energy slowly covered it.

Their mentor also got ready as he held his weapons closely, the 3 had glares on their face as they faced each other, But then he did something that left the Danvers in a confused state.

He put his weapons away "I'm so proud of you, you come a long way since I found you both by the lake that day."He said as they eased their glares and raised their eyebrows.

"But can you keep your emotions in check long enough to take me on or will they get the better of you as always...Danvers" He prolonged the s meaning he meant the both.

They looked at each other briefly as they turned their gaze back on to the man they once thought as their senior.

"I always told you'll guys be ready the day you guys can knock me down as yourself," He got in a stance as he put his hands up "This is that moment, Vers!, Zod!" He shouted.