Evening Out

Wanda was currently in her room in front of a mirror as she checked, double checked, triple checked to see if everything was good. Her hair was nicely tied as she wore a blue short dress, with some makeup as she had a blue flap chain shoulder bag as the same color as her dress.

She took a breath as she looked over to the clock and saw the time, Just 3 more minutes she thought as a knock came from her door.

She looked at it as her heart started to beat faster and faster, finally opening she saw Max in a white button up shirt with black pants.

"Oh no, please don't tell me I overdressed" Wanda started to freak out as she felt that her dress and style was too much.

Max chuckled "No,no,no, you look amazing. In fact I feel like I undressed? Is that even a word?"

"Hey, hey it's okay" Max started to ease Wanda as she took deep breaths.

"First time huh?"

"Yes..."

"Good, I wanna be your first and last for everything" Max smiled at her as she smiled back.

"That is so cheesy"

"Yeah well, says my little red that can take down robots and hydra agents but is still afraid going out" Max teased her as she scoffed

"Anyways, are we like spending Tony's money? Or is it pepper money?" Max questioned as he leaned on the door way

"I'm pretty sure it's pepper money that we're spending" Wanda giggled as she saw max hold out his arm and she slid her arm in.

"Now, I believe I owe you a lovely evening considering this is your first time." Max and Wanda walked out of the house as the team were in a room watching through the cameras.

"So should we follow them?" Sam said as he held a bucket of popcorn with Rhode. Nat and Steve were shaking their heads as they should give them some alone time

"Alone time? They're basically alone when they're near each other, you guys do know max room is empty? Like empty."

"You know what? I think your jealous" Nat said to Rhode as he made a sound with his mouth

"Me? Jealous? Pshh, My war machine story makes everyone jealous" He confidently told them as they coughed and looked the other way.

...........

Max and Wanda got out of the car as they handed a pair of keys to a young Asian male. He nodded as the boy nodded back and max took a second glance considering the boy looked way to young to work here.

But today he didn't mind as it was his and Wanda evening.

"Mr Danvers?"

The waiter asked as max nodded, the waiter took them to a elevator as they started to go up until they stopped. The nice waiter that didn't seem to recognize the two avengers led them to a balcony with dozens of tables as each of them were empty.

"This...."

"Amazing what tons of money could do for you eh?" Max said as he pulled out a chair for Wanda as she took a seat.

"Max,Honey...this is beautiful" Wanda looked around to the see tables have dozens of camellia pink flowers mixed with blue orchids.

"You remembered?" Wanda looked at max with glimmer in her eyes.

"Of course, did you think I would forget tiny details such as the flowers you like?"

Max sat in front of her as he smiled.