Halloween.(Not)

"Wanda your being ridiculous." Max said as he walked through the halls behind Wanda who was walking rather fast towards their room.

She abruptly stopped as she turned around, crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him "Am I? Am I really being ridiculous?"

"Yes, that's what I been telling you when I started to chase you for like 5 minutes"

She tilted her head with eyes glowing red as Max made a surrender pose as he coughed "What I meant to say was that you overreacted"

"I overreacted? Me? Overreacting?" She giggled weirdly "Me? She! Clearly does not think about putting her hands on someone who already has an amazing and loving girlfriend"

"Darling, my little red, she was doing her job" Max tried to calm down Wanda as she clearly was overreacting when Claire, the nurse, just decided to check up on him to see if anything changed with his conditions, like the rest of the team.

"In that, revealing costume?"

"Well it is Halloween..." Max mumbled out as Wanda rolled her eyes.

"No, I knew I should've erased her mind when I had the chance, if you would've seen the things I saw when she thought about you, you would clearly fire her and take her "out""

Max scoffed as he saw Wanda turning back around as she sped walked

"Oh we're not done Wanda, you clearly need to know that what she thinks or dreams will never come true because I know you know that I love you."

"Yeah well, tell that to "Ms.Claire" the "nice" nurse" Wanda mocked how Max spoke her name as she entered their room and shut the door right on Max face.

"Oh really? You know I can phase through this"

"If you really want to find out how an angry Sokovian female wins an argument then I suggest you do so" Wanda voice was heard through the door as Max shook his head as he sigh.

"Once again your being ridiculous!"

"I can't hear you!" Music started to blare.

Max had no idea she would become this jealous just by the nice nurse taking procedures to inspect the team health conditions. Heck, he didn't even know why he still had to take these.

Wanda clearly thought of something as when Max was getting the inspection she stormed off with face full of anger. Of course with Max noticing Wanda hands having a hue of red over them, he decided to follow her and here we are now.

"Wow. Rough" Nat said leaning on the wall as max looked at her and just took a breather.

"She's jealous"

"Thanks for the advice Nat"

"Hey, I'm just setting the obvious" She chuckled "Just give her time to calm down"

"That's the thing, if I give her time, then she would start to think things that will never happen and if I do enter than I'm going to get an angry sokovian female in my face"

Natasha slowly nodded as she widen her eyes "Wow...just wow"

"If I were you, I would rather take my chances to talk with her and possibly have an angry sokovian than an jealous one" she winked at him as she turned and left.

Max took a breath as he phased through the wall and saw Wanda on the bed, wrapped around the blanket with the lightning bolt he won for her beside her

"Oh look who it is, the charmer!." Wanda said as she hopped out of the bed "I did tell you if-"

Max crashed his lips on her as she resisted for a second but decided to go with flow as she moaned out a bit

"What's got you all railed up red?"