Moving back to earth

The pitch black of space dominated everything in the view of Max Danvers or Max for short

The pitch black of space dominated everything in the view of Max Danvers or Max for short. Max was equally terrified and astonished by the sheer vastness of it. But there was also beautiful views of different planets, stars and nebulas.

"You know if you stare that long the abyss will stare back" carol said that from beside him as they were inside the ship of new refugee skrulls.

Max briefly looked at his sister and went back to looking at a horrify yet beautiful scene.

"You know this was our dream...how crazy is it that it came true huh?"

Carol nodded and stood beside him as she too now looked outside the glass, admiring the blue star they passed by.

"What's even more crazy is how we're siblings, like we're complete opposite. You got dads brown hair color, while I got his browns eyes, you got moms green eyes while I got her blonde hair" she stated as Max chuckled about seeing it now

"Yeah we are different. Your arrogant and serious while I'm fun and funny"

Carol lightly punched her brother arm as she got serious the next second "We're getting close to their home world, head out and look for anything, you never know if those krees followed us"

Max only nodded as they walked to the back part of the ship and waited for the hatch to open. "Good luck black star" she said with a joking manner while making a salute

"You know-" Max was going to say a comeback but couldn't finish as her sister hit a button to the side which opened the hatch and sent him outside in space.

"Real mature sis" Carol only smiled as she went to control center that was being piloted by skrulls. She kept staring out the giant glass that was in front of the ship as she saw her brother flying by.

Max flew through as he passed by plants, stars and gas planets as he saw nothing. No ships, no pods and definitely no camouflage ship.

Every so often he would absorb the cosmic energy around him and release some of it out to make a burst wave which should damage anything run by energy or electricity.

Luckily nothing contacted with his wave blast as that meant no enemy's nearby them.

"All clear"

"Well done now let's jump towards their new home."

Max hummed as he floated beside the ship and only seconds pass as they jumped and traveled light speeds across the galaxy.