Honey

If you didn't read the chapter before this one I suggest you so due to me explaining the situation with the chapters.

———————————-———————————-————
Early June, 2015.

Clothes were scattered around the floor of Wanda's room as their were two types of clothes, One set of clothes that were to big for Wanda and the other set that was on the floor was her.

She mildly smiled as she coverd her face with the blankets recalling what happened during 7 hours ago. She released a breath as a hand came over her and pulled her back.

Her back was now against Max chest as her morning hair made max scrunch up his nose. She took off the sheet from her face as she put her hand over his hand that was on her stomach.

"Honey..." Wanda tried to call him something different like her mother did to her father. Though she didn't say it loud enough as it was embarrassing and only three days since they started to date...Wait are they even dating? They have to be, they confessed their love to each other and had intercourse pretty roughly.

"What are we now...to eachother" Wanda mumbled out as she didn't expect Max to answer back "Of course your my beloved girlfriend"

Her cheeks had a tint of red hue as she nodded slowly.

"What? did you regret it?"

Wanda turned rather quickly as she shook her head "It's not that, I loved it, even though I feel sore...is that normal?"

Max was going to answer but he thought it was better if he didn't. "Look it up my little red ridding hood. There's a reason why the internet is there" Max smiled as he had his eyes half open

"Uh huh, I just never expected us to move this fast. I mean it's been like three day since we confessed our love and we basically skipped like an important part" Her accent was no longer present as her English was becoming better

He frowned as Wanda placed one hand over his cheek as she looked worried "I miss your accident"

Wanda scoffed as she smiled a little bit "You like this better?"

"Ah, there's my little red, so what important step did we skip?"

"Going out? Dates?" Wanda said with her accent as Max half nodded while looking into her eyes

"I mean we have all the time in the world to do that whenever you want"

"I hope so..." she mumbled out as she didn't want to lose max like how she lost pietro, one second he was there and then he was not...

"Hey." Max emerald eyes with golden fleeks stared at her as he grabbed her hand and placed it onto his chest.

Max and Wanda were on the bed and facing each other on their side as max one hand was on the side of her face and Wanda hand was hovering over max chest with red lines evading his heart.

"Love isn't always perfect like those fairy tales Wanda, I know there will be obstacles but somehow we will overcome it,face the challenges thrown at us, fight to be together and never let go. It's a short word and easy to spell but difficult to define and impossible to live without. Love is work my dear, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, second, and minute was worth it because you did it, to be together."

"Together, and that's what you'll feel for as long as you live. Love. I'm not going anywhere I promise. I love you my red" Max added as he began to rub her cheek with his  thumb

Wanda let one tear escape from her eyes as she smiled "Together. Although I'm unsure about most things in life, I'm certain that I will love you and will continue to love you forever"