Sokovia[2]

May 6th, 2015

The Avengers quickly flew into the town air space as Thor flew off with max and Bruce to help get Nat, while Pietro with wanda, Clint and Steve help people evacuate while Tony stalls for time.

Pietro had to be aggressive at first due to them not believing and cooperating. Wanda uses her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate. Tony was in the church with vision and ultron as ultron bots started to attack the town and it's civilians.

"You shut me out?" Ultron said as he looked at vision and slammed him the to the ground "You think I care?"

"You take away my world, I take away yours."

That was his speech as he actives the vibranium core device that was in the church.

Meanwhile Thor and max were together as Bruce went the other way. They entered a cave with ultron bots destroyed behind them as they entered a huge space.

"Woah...." Max said as he looked around and saw giant metal repulsors.  Soon they started to emit blue light as the caved started to collapse in itself.

Ultron floats up as Sokovia is rising into the air "Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal!"

Thor and Max flew upwards as they escaped from the rubble.

"I'll se you up there Thor" Max shot out as he quickly reached the floating rock and saw many buildings starting to fall as they cracked with many debris.

Max tried his best to reduce as much as debris falling down but that wasnt working out much as he couldn't be there on all the sides. Instead he went up and tried to help the civilians

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off."

"I love your speeches Cap" Max said through the comms as he catches one women falling down. He saw many more people falling as he made a bubble with his powers and tried to catch as many as he could.

He brought them all up on the flying rock, he didn't have time to put them back on the ground as he needed to help the civilians and the team in taking down the bots as much as possible.

2 yellow balls were filled with people as max dropped them off inside a shop near the edge. He waved them goodbye as he blasted ultron bots from the side and tore threw them.

His first priority was helping out the civilians escape to safety shelters or help them find a safe building. He didn't speak the native language but people got his message as he destroyed the bots and pointed to a building.

Only minutes pass as it seemed like hours when the team were helping out and destroying robots.  Most of them were doing fine while others were overwhelmed

Barton gets Wanda out of the way and into a building as Ultron's robots overwhelm them. Wanda crawled towards the side of the building and mumbled as she started to break down

"How could I let this happen?"

"Hey, hey, you okay?"

"This is all our fault." She claimed as she covered her hand with her fingers.

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger."