Vision and Sokovia[1]

Max was right above the train as it ran off the end of the train course. He saw pietro moving out the civilians out of the way as he saw red to the side of the train.

He dived down in front of the train as he put his hands on it while yellow started to cover the whole front of the train as it acted like a shield.

Max eyes glowed more brightly as he grunted a bit and covered the whole long train from getting it impaled or from something hurting the civilians inside.

Screeches were heard as the train started to move slowly while breaking through a building. Luckily the train was unscathed with all the people in it thanks to max, Wanda and pietro for moving out all the civilians out of the way.

After stopping the train and innocent civilians getting off with the help of their own people, pietro heads out as Wanda goes over to her out of breath brother.

"I'm fine. I just need to take a minute." He sat down as Steve and max walked to them and stood by the side.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one."

"The Cradle, did you get it?" She turned to Max as she said while glaring. "Stark will take care of it, he's the brains."

"No, he won't." She backed her head a little bit as pietro nodded.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy." Steve said as Max nodded

"He will do anything to make things right."

They both paused as they looked at her.

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?"

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda said as she looked back and forth between Steve and Max.

"Let's go" A quin jet appeared above them as max flew Steve and pietro up.

He slowly flew down to Wanda as he smirked "Your the last one little red."

She glared at him as she put her hand on his arm making max confused "I'm not letting you carry me"

"Why? I could totally princess carry you like in those sit coms that "accidentally" let you fall"

"You watch sit coms? Which ones?"

"Lab Rats?"

"Ugh, figures."

"What does that mean?" He raised his eyebrow

"Of course a person with powers would watch show with powers" Her accent made max bite his lip which he quickly let go due to Wanda looking at him

Max only smiled as he flew up with her and entered the jet as pietro looked at him. "D-Did you try to flirt with my sister?" He chuckled as Wanda just smacked his arm and sat on a chair as she glared at max and closed her eyes

"What's wrong with her? Why does she hate me so much?"

"Probably because you hurt her perfect, handsome and powerful older brother?"

Max looked at pietro with a blank face as Wanda turned to the side to hide her smile.

"Then again, you do have a mouth so you could ask her?"

"So we best buddies or what?"

"We helped take on ultron and stop a train, I think we're bffs" pietro said as max smiled mildly as he saw one of Tony's iron man suit piloting.

"Oh great..." Max sarcastically said as Steve sat in passenger side as pietro sat by his sister while Max sat across from them.

Max took out his phone from his belt buckle and turned it side ways as nosies of him playing a game filed the jet. Seoul towards New York City was hours away as the team took a quick nap. Pietro and Steve were nodding off as Wanda had her eyes open and burning a hole towards max scalp.