Decision

(AN: The Lagos incident took May 3rd but the accords signining and fake Bucky blowing up the building took June 22 so this chapter takes place in June 21)
———————————————————————

Wanda woke up. The pain in her stomach was back as she grudgingly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom when she put her head over the toilet. Sounds of gagging or retching were heard as max squirmed in his sleep.

He took a breath as he started to rub his eyes and tried to open them but couldn't due to the bathroom light so he squinted.

"Wanda, Dear?"

He lazily got up and put his hand over his eyes.

"You okay?" Max started to rub her pack, he held back her hair in a messy pony tail.

"Love, you gotta see the doctor."

"No, I'm fine....I don't wanna see that bitch Claire"

Her voice was soft as she started to stand up. Trying to leave, she got blocked by her boyfriend.

"Love-"

"No Max! I'm not seeing her! There's no way in hell that I would let that little man trying stealer take care of me okay!"

She wined as her voice was raised sightly with max trying to calm down her. A red of hue appeared on max body as he was suddenly levitated to the bed.

Wanda lazily got on it with her shutting her eyes off and nodding off.

"Uh Wanda?"

Max didn't get a response back as he was suddenly dropped onto the floor. "Okay, You clearly need to see Ms.Clair-"

He tried to finish his sentence but was instantly met with the night sky , then the ground. He got up and took out pieces of grass out of his mouth as he saw the compound.

"Seriously? All I did was mention he-"

Again, he was suddenly flunged to the sky then back to the ground. He had a blank face as he took a loud and long breath.

"Okay...no mentioning her"

Wanda looked out from the window and nodded as she closed it and went back to bed.

....

"Can't believe I'm here..." Wanda mumbled out as she looked around the medical facility inside the compound. She then looked to the side to see her boyfriend smiling at her.

"Alright Ms.Maximoff, so tell me what has troubled you lately?" Ms.Claire, the nurse that Wanda hated with her passion as she could clearly see all the makeup, fake eyelashes and red lips making her stand out amongst the medical team.

"You..."

Max coughed as Wanda sigh. "I been getting morning sickness or just vomiting at certain Odors."

"What kind?"

"Hmm...Pancakes, Bacon. Strong perfume, fish."

"Anything else's than vomiting?"

"Nausea....Fatigue...My breast started to hurt...I noticed them getting bigger"

"You got that right Iove" Max smirked as he said that which sent red towards Wanda cheek. The nurse just looked between the couple as she coughed nervously.

"Okay and how long?"

"I would say 2 weeks ago?"

"Okay. I may know what's happening towards you but I'm gonna need a blood sample to test and I should come back in a phew minutes."