Lagos and Legos

June 19th, 2016
—————————

Another month had passed with the Lagos incident, Max entered the compound quickly as he came back from another mission with vision and Rhodey. Speed walking to his room, as he made small talk with Sam, Nat and Steve he reached their room as he opened the door and caught Wanda watching the news.

It was about the Lagos attack and how they were blaming her for it.Again."They are operating outside and above the international law. Because that's the reality, if we don't respond to acts like these. What legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nigeri -"

The TV turns off. Max sets the remote down and enters the room sitting beside her on the bed while side hugging her

"How did you get passed the child lock? I don't remember giving you the code."

"It's my fault..." she said playing with her rings. Ignoring his joke.

"You know that isn't true"

"Turn it back on, they're being very specific"

"Oh I'm turning it back on, but where gonna watch what I want to."

He starts to go up the bed and rest on the headboard as he patted his side, Wanda knowing what he meant, laid beside him as her head rested on the side of his chest as Max comforted her.

"You still thinking about that?"

"I'm ju-"

Wanda was cut off by max as a Lego figure of Blackstar was suddenly on her hand. Max made childish noises as he pretended to kick and punch her.

She chuckled a bit as he the tiny figure stared at her

"Wanda. You should realize this job . . . we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, next time . . . maybe nobody gets saved." He said in a childish tone as Wanda looked at him with a blank face

"Also...You should never be mad at Max, because I'm sure he is awesome."

Wanda swatted it away as Max still went along "Ahh nooo pusshhh"

She went back watching the show they were watching but another Lego was in her way but this time it was her and her suit with red balls attached to her hands

"Wanda our boyfriend is amazing and we should always listen to him" Max feminine voice made Wanda giggle a bit before raising her brow at him

"Honey, you are way to old to be playing with these"

She took the Lego from his hand as she inspected it. "Cute"
Wanda danced her fingers as the Blackstar Lego came back with a hue of red on it. Max took it as he held it with his fingers with Wanda doing the same.

They played for a phew seconds with Max literally punching it across the room, Wanda looked shocked as he turned away and whistled.

"Cheater, cheater, cheater"

"No no, my Lego was clearly more powerful than yours that it literally had my power and destroyed yours"

"That is such a lie, you know I can put you to sleep right?"

"Noted..."

Wanda laughed a bit with max doing the same but there moment was well short lived as Vision phased through the wall.

"Vis!"

"Come on buddy, we talked about this"

"Yes I know but since I did not hear any sexual activity...I thought it was...okay since the door was open..." vision gestures at the door but stopped