Ant-Man

Mid August.

2 months had passed since Wanda has joined the avengers while dating BlackStar. Happy and in love, though not everything is perfect as there will be some arguments and differences as Wanda still didn't like that Nurse.

Wanda drastic thinking led her to think some of awful scenarios where she would quickly panic but that only made her love max stronger while going headstrong about him.

Although that was her, Max talked and reassured her multiple times that no other women can hold a candle to her.

"Red, baby, You are being so paranoid, everything is fine" Max said to his phone as he saw Wanda. The team asep for Max went on a mission near Russia for getting an anonymous tip that sleeper hydra agents were moving Chitauri tech.

"Honey, your alone in the compound, with god knows how many women."

"Well I should be worried, your in a jet with a bunch of dudes and one girl"

"That's not the same, everyone on the team knows what we're to each other, but not those slut-"

Max raised his eyebrows as Wanda took a breath and closed her eyes

"Scarley, You need to trust me if you love me, would you seriously think I would leave an awesome, red, powerful, and mind moving girlfriend?"

"I know, I-I just get so worried and make up stuff when-"

"Wanda, That overthinking is not good for you, How many times do I need to say it? I love you, I love you" Max kept repeating as Wanda started to giggle and nod.

"Okay okay, thank you. I really needed that, I guess my overthinking does get the better of me..."

"Hey it's nothing, I will say it multiple times if you didn't get it the first time" Max smiled as Wanda looked like she was thinking about something.

"I'm still upset..."

Wanda poured her lips as Max chuckled "What can I do to help you stop worrying?"

"Steve says this mission would only take 3 days, Soo...when I get back, do I get some Max time?"

Max nodded his head.

...

"Hank? didn't you say this was some old warehouse? It's not! You son of a bitch!" Scott said as as he flew through the cloud with a swarm of flying ants and saw the logo on top of the building. It was an all to familiar one that the world knew.

"Scott get out of there Abort!" Hope said through the comms with Hank saying the same thing.

"Not it's okay, It doesn't look like anyone's home"

"He's gonna lose his suit"

"He's gonna lose his life" Hope covered her mic as she said it to her dad. Hank looked worried as he knows Stark and the avengers don't take criminals kindly.

...

Max nodded his head as he smiled while Wanda smiled back

"Get that mission done and come back home so-"

FRIDAY: I'm sorry to interrupt Mr.Danvers but hostile activity is being sensored on the top of the roof

"I wonder who's the brave person invading our home" Wanda said as she smirked. She said her goodbyes as Max disconnected the call and flew towards the activity.

....

"All right, I'm on the roof of the target building." A shadow past over Scott as hope warned him