𝟎𝟎𝟓 Valentine's Day

Heartbreaker.

chapter five , Valentine's Day

a/n : how do y'all feel about smut? Because with two people as FOINE as Buck and Emery. Of course, there's going to be smut 😏

━━━━━━━━━━

Emery's breathing hitches as William's hands trail down her thighs. She shakily breathes on his lips and chuckles as she gives him a chaste kiss. "I...have to get to work." She breathes.

"Okay."

Emery's body gets hot and her brain starts to feel fuzzy as William kisses her neck. The hair of his beard begins to tickle her face. Emery lets out a soft laugh and grips his waist. "Are you free tomorrow night?" He whispers into her neck.

A chill rushes down Emery's spine and she bites her lower lip. "I don't know. Why?"

"I wanna take you somewhere special," William says. "Valentine's Day should be special, right?"

Emery pulls her brows together as William nips at her neck. She slightly pulls her face back. "Wait, what?"

William pulls away from her and looks into her dark eyes. "It's...Valentine's Day."

Emery raises her brows, "Valentine's Day..." she pulls away from William and walks over to her calendar. "Oh..." she tilts her head. "I forgot."

William chuckles, "How do you forget Valentine's Day?" He stands behind her.

Emery turns to William with a small smile. She arches a brow and William slowly nods his head. "Right, haven't had human contact in 2 years."

Emery knits her brows together, "That doesn't...make you feel weird, right? That I'm rusty?"

William chuckles and he walks back over to her. He cups the side of her face and her heart jumps. "After last night? I would not call you rusty."

Emery's ears get hot and she looks at the ground. "Whatever—I've gotta get to work." She slips her boots on and inhales a breath, nervous about asking a question. She opens her mouth to ask William something, but he talks first.

"Wait, so, are you free?" William asks.

Emery sputters, "I mean, I normally take an extra shift on Valentine's Day, but I'm sure I can switch things around."

William smiles, "Great!" he goes to Turn around, but Emery speaks.

"Hey!"