𝟎𝟏𝟓 Star Wars vs Harry Potter

Dosed.

chapter fifteen , Star Wars vs Harry Potter

a/n : Just a couple more chapters until this story starts to get ✨spicy✨

━━━━━━━━━━

Emerson was stuck.

She felt like her life wasn't going anywhere. And that became much more clear after losing Daniel. All she had going for her was her career. Chimney was able to get some kind of closure with Tatiana. And what did Emery get from William? A box of shit she didn't even mean to leave at his house and a whole bunch of trust issues.

And in all honesty? Emerson didn't care. She was too busy having a 'Hot Girl Summer' to even realize that she was stuck. But she was definitely going to get a wake up call. Just not anytime soon.

Emery lets out a breathy moan. Her head tilts back against the pillow and she arches her back. Her entire body felt like one giant heartbeat. She flutters her eyes open and stares at the popcorn ceiling. A small laugh escapes her lips and she covers her mouth. The blanket covering her waist flips up, revealing a brunette. She crawls up the bed and lays beside Emerson.

Emery shifts her gaze to the girl and raises her brows. "Wow."

The brunette giggles, "Thank you." She pulls the sheet over her chest. "You were pretty 'Wow' too."

After losing Daniel, Emery needed to take her mind off of it. So, she called 'Tailpipe' Josh. The sex wasn't great, but it was good enough to distract Emerson from life. Recently since Emery's been having just sex with people, they wanted...more. And that's not what Emery was looking for.

Emery props herself up on her elbow and stares at the woman. "I have a shift in an hour. So, I should get going." She arches a brow. "But thanks for this." She lets out a sigh and sits on the edge of the bed.

"We should get together again sometime."

Emery smirks, "Yeah, I would like that."

The brunette softly chuckles and goes to touch Emery's back. Before her fingers could caress Emery's skin, the Sharpe girl stands up and slips her pants on. "Hey, have you seen my bra?"

The brunette sputters her lips. "When you say that you wanna do this again. That means just sex, right?"

Emery was now on the floor, looking under the bed. "How the hell did it get under here?" She grabs her bra.