𝟎𝟏𝟒 Hot Girl Summer

Stuck.

chapter fourteen , Hot Girl Summer

a/n : I just started thinking about more ideas for this fic and...it's going to be so sad

Don't forget to comment, I love hearing what you guys have to say!

━━━━━━━━━━

"Ow, dammit!"

Amaya holds up her arms as Emery clutches her foot. "These narrow ass halls..."

"I'm sorry, mom said that she'll be able to come and pick me up next week." Amaya huffs.

Emery shakes her head, "No, you're fine." She grabs the breakfast take out and sets it on the table. "I just need to find a new place."

After the earthquake, Emerson's entire apartment complex was destroyed. Everyone that lived in the building had to find a new place. Emery's parents lived 2 hours away from L.A. so even if she wanted to stay with them, the hassle to drive back and forth would be too much. Emery didn't want to bother any of her co-workers even though they (except for Buck) insisted on letting her live with them. Emery reassured everyone that she was okay and decided on staying at a hotel. Since the roads were still under co structure from the earthquake, it was going to take their parents about a little longer to get to L.A. So, Amaya was staying with Emerson.

And the two bed hotel room was getting smaller as the days went on.

"I can help you, y'know?" Amaya says. "Since I'm doing online school. I've got a lot more free time on my hands."

Both sisters sit down at the table and open the box of breakfast. Emerson chuckles, "I appreciate it. And since you'll be spending a lot of time there, how about you pitch in on rent too?"

Amaya purses her lips, "I think me helping you find a place is enough."

Emery rolls her eyes, grabs two pancakes, and puts them on her plate . Amaya watches her sister eat the pancakes. "How are you doing?"

Emery looks at her little sister and shrugs. "Fine."

"Emery..."

Emerson raises her brows. "I mean, I work. So, I'm good. But if you're talking about if I still think of William? Then, yes. I do think of William and I am not fine."

Amaya places her hands against the table. "You need to get over him--"

"I know, I know." Emery presses her hands on her head.