Chapter Two: There's Nothing Holding Me Back-EDITED

Dedicated to her because she said to keep going in the hard times. Thank you so much for telling me this and motivating me to never give up. <3

"Um ok." The only words I could say without bothering him.

By the time we were done arguing, we reached this penthouse. I stepped inside and he led me to his office where his lawyer was waiting.

"You live here? This is very beautiful." I said looking around. Blake's Penthouse had tall ceilings and the theme was very modern. (reference above)

"Yes Katherine, I live here." He answered. "and thank you."

"Oh please call me Kate, my mother was the only one who ever called me Katherine," I said.

"Well then Kate." He nodded and pointed toward a door which I presumed to be his office. "Shall we?"

He opened his office door and walked in. There was a tall man there waiting for him. Blake went to shake his hand.

"Kate, meet my lawyer and best friend Tyler Reynolds. Ty meet Kate Blanchett." Blake said.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Blanchett," Tyler said grabbing my hand to kiss it.

"Hey now this is my respected girlfriend," Blake said with a chuckle.

I smiled and giggled looking at Blake. He smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Reynolds," I responded.

"You can call me Ty or Tyler, pretty much everyone does. Mr. Reynolds is my dad." He said with a grin.

"Ok, then Tyler let's see the contract." Blake cut in.

"Oh right, here." Tyler handed the contract to Blake. Who in turn handed a copy to me so we could go over it together.

CONTRACT:

This is a contract which therefore states that Miss Katherine Eloise Blanchett will be the official girlfriend of Mr. Blake Michael Lancaster for one year once this contract is signed.

1a: Payment

~Miss Blanchett's needs will all be taken care of by Mr. Lancaster.

~ Miss Blanchett will receive 5 million dollars, 1 year's worth of paychecks, and whatever she was given and or bought while on the contract she may keep.

~Miss Blanchett will accept whatever Mr. Lancaster gives her.

1b: Guidelines

~Miss Blanchett will act in an orderly fashion in public and accompany Mr. Lancaster to banquets, meetings, and other social events and gatherings.

~Miss Blanchett will be known as Mr. Lancaster's girlfriend to the public

~Miss Blanchett may be required to marry Mr. Lancaster if it comes to that. But, she will only have to stay with him until the contract is expired.

2a: Rules

~Miss Blanchett may not sleep with or engage in intimate activities with anyone during the contract.

~Miss Blanchett will obey all the rules of the contract

~Intimate activities between the two parties are forbidden unless there is consent between both parties.

~Miss Blanchett must maintain her reputation and therefore may not do anything to ruin it.

~Neither parties should fall in love with the other, strictly a fake relationship