Chapter Fifteen: Drink In My Hand

KATE:

June 15th 11:37am

"Kate." Bella yelled.

"Kate." She yelled again.

"KATE!!!" She practically screamed.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Answer gosh darn phone." She said.

"Oh, sorry." I said not realizing it was even ringing.

Guess who it was??? I'll give you a hint. It's not someone who I want to talk to right now.

Me: Good morning, Blake.

Blake: This isn't Blake. I told you to dump him, NOT break his little heart. What did you do to him? Never mind, just follow these instructions to avoid him getting hurt. Got it?!

Me: Got it.

Unknown Caller: Come to City Park today at 2pm and sit on the bench closest to the swing set. Do not be late.

Me: Okay, I will be there. Just please don't hurt him.

The caller hung up, I sighed. This was going to be a crappy day just like yesterday. I am still wondering who the caller was. Was it a cray ex? Mira? Or was it just some fan girl?

__________________________________________________

BLAKE:

"Dammit." I said to myself as Kate left my room. I just told her how I felt and she must not feel the same. Though I've seen the way she looks at me. I feel the chemistry and I know she does too.

I was practically in tears. Which was unusual for me. I wasn't the type of guy who cried over girls, but Kate was different. Or was she? Now, I was second guessing everything. Was she just some gold digger like the rest? Like Mira?

I decided to call Lawrence and Gregory and have them continue to keep an eye on her, just in case some one was blackmailing her or something ridiculous. I also had Peter, my driver check her call records and places she's been the last couple days.

She has been crying an awful lot lately and she was sick with what could have been food poisoning. Is someone going after her? I am going to kill them if they were.

I couldn't see myself with anyone but her but she doesn't want me, I need to move on. After I know for sure she wasn't blackmailed or threatened I will.

I decided to go to my office and pour myself a shot of whiskey. I drank it dry because I wanted the strong taste. I took 3 or 4 for these. Then I received a call from Peter.

Peter: Sir, there are a few unknown caller logs on Kate's phone record, other than tat she hasn't been anywhere the last few days besides the airport where you picked her up, here, a local coffee shop she goes to all the time, and Emmy's house.

Me: Can you check where the unknown number may be originating from?

Peter: Of course sir, I will do that at once.

Me: Peter, thank you.

Peter: I would do anything to try and help Miss Kate if she's in any trouble.

I nodded and Peter took that as the cue to be dismissed.

I had a few more drinks and passed out.

I woke up the next morning to find the one person I never wanted to see again standing over me.

"Good morning Blake baby, how are you?" The voice asked.

"Mira, I swear to God it you don't leave." I started "I will kill you, you ruined me, my life, my family, everything. Just leave."

"Oh baby, don't feel so bad, I am here for you, especially now that your girlfriend dumped you." Mira said.

"What?! How do you know that. Mira, I swear if you had anything to do with this." I warned grabbing some Advil from the cabinet and taking it.

"Me? Why would I interfere with that gold digger." She suggested.

"Mira, we all know the only reason you and I dated was because you wanted my money, you took out credit cards in my name, you bought cars with MY money, you lived in MY apartment, and all while you did that all you even loved in our relationship was MY MONEY." I yelled.

"How could you say such a thing." She said looking a bit hurt but I wasn't going to by it, Mira was always a good actress.

"Because I don't love you Mira, I love Kate and I know she isn't just going to walk out on us unless she has a good reason."

"Ha, Good luck finding her." Mira said leaving she ran out of my room and out of the penthouse leaving me in shock.

She better not hurt Kate. I will kill her if she does.

I dialed up Gregory and Lawrence.

G & L: Hello sir.

Me: Keep an eye on Kate, Mira was just at my penthouse and she threatened her and I.

G & L: Of course sir. Right now she is on the phone. I am not sure with who, we are trying to keep a distance enough so she doesn't see us.

Me: Do what you can please, I will have Peter run the call.

Now I called Peter.

Me: Peter I need you to trace the call that Kate is on right now.

Peter: Of course sir, I am running it now.

Peter: It looks like it's a burner phone but the caller is on the move, the caller is on 7th ave and Fir Lane moving south rapidly.

Me: Thanks Peter, get the car ready now.

Peter: Of course sir, consider it done.

The caller is on their way to Emmy's house or somewhere near it. That's where Kate is.

I threw some clothes on and hurried to the car Peter had prepared and went to Emmy's house to see if I could beat the caller. Peter drove like a maniac normally but today I didn't mind, I just kept telling him to go faster and faster. I couldn't let anything bad happen to her, she didn't deserve it. If anything it's my fault for involving her in my life. If this was Mira she was so dead. If anything happens to my Kate, I will never forgive myself. 

A/N: Happy chapter 15!!! Enjoy this is where all the action starts up. 

So so sorry for the sporadic updates my computer is still down and it's been hard for me to get chapters typed out so bare with me here lol. 

Please remember to ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND BE AMAZING!!!

Thank you all again for all the love and support, I know I say this a lot but it truly does mean the world to me!