Chapter Seven: Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart

"Kate, you told them?" Blake practically yelled pushing me so my back was to the wall, his hands laid on either side of my head on the wall.

"Yeah, I told them before you said not to tell anyone." I said in almost a whisper. "They promised not to tell anyone though. Blake, please trust me on this."

"You, Tyler, your friends, my friend Mason whom you haven't met yet, and I are the only ones who know so if this gets out I will assume it's not my lawyer and will be coming after your friends." He stated angrily. "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I said. His lips crashed to mine. I didn't want to kiss him back, but I did. I didn't want to complicate our relationship and I most certainly didn't want to go against the contract. But, Blake already said "Screw the contract." So I guess I was off the hook for that one.

"That's Blake to you." He smiled when he broke away from the kiss.

We walked back to the restaurant where Emmy and Bella waited eagerly.

Blake pulled my chair out and started acting like a gentleman. I blushed and both my friends totally noticed.

The waiter came and took our orders. "Fish sandwich with french fries please." Emmy ordered.

"I will have the Caesar salad and Porterville soup." Bella said.

"I'll do the mega burger and fries." Blake ordered.

"I will have the new york strip and a baked potato." I ordered.

The waiter stood there longer. I wondered what he wanted.

"You can stop checking out my girlfriend now." Blake said.

Then the wait mumbled. "Oh sorry." and walked away.

Then Blake whispered in my ear. "You are mine, princess. NO one else is allowed to look at you, touch you, or talk to you. Do you hear me?"

"You're not the boss of me. I am a grown adult, I don't need a babysitter." I answered forgetting Bella and Emmy were there.

"Flirt fest." Bella said and started laughing, Emmy joined her.

After we finished eating Blake went to pay the bill.

"He really likes you Kate. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Bella commented.

"No joke, Kate, I don't think this is all fake to him, he wants you badly. Don't just give in though make him fight for you." Emmy added.

"You guys watch too much of the Bachelor and Bachelorette." I laughed. "He can't like me even if he did anyways. It's against the contract." Though he had already sad screw the contract. Did anything apply in that anymore I wondered to myself.

"Since when does a contract stop lovers." Emmy said with a devilish smirk.

"Since now." I answered. Luckily Blake returned so our conversation was over.

After hugging the girls goodbyes Blake and I returned home.

There was a man waiting there for him whom I have never met before.

"Oh, Kate, I forgot to tell you this is another of one of my close friends Mason Santanio." Blake said.

"Mason this is Kate, my fake girlfriend." He replied to himself. I look shocked when Blake said fake.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Santanio." I said.

"Mason please, nice to meet you too Miss Kate." Mason said. Mason Santanio was a tall man with dark black hair and green eyes. Quite handsome if you ask me.

"He knows?" I asked.

"Of course I know Ty, Blake and I are super close we all went to high school together." Mason said. Blake just nodded casually.

The boys started talking about business and I excused myself to call Em, and Bells about what happened.

"So um there's another friend of his I met tonight." I told them.

"Wait so does that mean there's one for all three of us then?" Bella asked. She was including Mason, Blake and Tyler. Bella was a hopeless romantic, she wouldn't date a boy if she didn't see a future of marrying him. Bella was an overall princess she wanted her fairytale ending like I did. She wanted her princes charming to sweep her off her feet. Isnt that what all girls wanted though? I wondered.

"Ha, yeah right as if I am going to fall for a billionaire." Emmy said sarcastically.

"Well I didn't exactly plan to be fake dating one." I said laughing.

I told them a little more about Mason, Tyler, and Blake. I needed them in the loop just in case something happens to me. I told them how they're all billionaire's and that they run their own companies and businesses.

"I could totally fall for a billionaire." Bella stated dreamily.

"Be careful what you wish for Bells. They seem to think they own the world and get whatever they want." I said shaking my head.

I decided to turn in early since Blake was preoccupied with Mason. Wait, why did I care if he was busy? Why do I care even what he's doing?

Because you love him... My mind was telling me.

What no. I couldn't love him. The last time I loved I was pretty much tortured. I couldn't go through it again. I didn't want my heart to break to be used again. I mean I was never used sexually because I am still a virgin but he would make me do other things. Things I didn't not wish to do all against my will. I vowed to live my life alone before I love again.

"There is a man out there Katie. Just wait for the right one to come along. He will sweep you off your feet and make you feel like you're the only girl in the world." My mother said to me before she died.

My mom used to call me Katie, but she only said that when she really wanted me to listen to something. So I have always remembered this because of the name. Every time she uses it I remember her voice clearly in my head like it was just yesterday.

I promised her that I would fall in love again, but, it's so hard once you've been hurt to trust someone again.

I hoped it would be the last time this happened but I doubted it because....

Tonight was the first night I dreamed of Blake Lancaster. 

A/N: Hey guys!!! NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!! I am added him to the character cast list. Maybe he will be featured in on of the upcoming books in the trilogy??? Who knows? We'll see. Oh wait I do know lol. Jkjk im not going to be rude....Love you guys =)

 Chapter 7 is here already enjoy!!! 15 more votes til chapter 8. Hope you all enjoy and please remember to vote, share and comment!!!!