Chapter Eleven: Good 4 U

JUNE 12th

"South Carolina here we are!!!!" Bella yelled before we got into a taxi at the airport.

"Where to?" The cab driver asked.

"South Beach Resort please." I said giving him the address. Then Bella, Emmy and I made small talk about our plans for the weekend.

We each had three things on our bucket list. My three were have one day just to be laying out on the beach, another thing I wanted to do was have a spa day and the third was to have a fancy dinner just the three of us.

Emmy and Bella had some different Ideas, Bella wants to get drunk at a bar, skinny dip, and go shopping. Emmy wants to go to a bookstore, get her nails done and buy a new swimsuit. All of us had different things we wanted to do but we were all going to participate in each others events.

"We have arrived ladies." The taxi driver said breaking into our vacation planning session. We should have probably planned all of this while we were on the plane but we all drifted off to sleep since it was an early flight.

After we gathered our things we checked into our room and settled in. The room was huge it consisted of 3 large queen sized beds in separate bedrooms, a hot tub and a large living room and bathroom.

I chose my room and put my things on my bed. I decided to see if the girls wanted to do something fun yet. I walked toward Emmy's room but she wasn't in hers, so I made my way to Bella's to fine them both sitting on her bed.

We decided to grab dinner at a really nice place right on the beach.

"Oh my goodness, are you Kate Blanchett?" a women asked.

"Um yes, I am." I answered hesitantly.

"Are you really Blake Lancaster's girlfriend or are you just a toy to him?" She asked.

"Um no we are dating. Blake is my boyfriend." I said with a small chuckle.

"Oh that's not what I heard from the news this morning from a lady named Mira." She said shaking her head.

"Mira?" I asked. Why was that name so familiar? I wondered.

"Yeah her name was Mira she was on the Good morning show." She confirmed.

"I assure you none of that is true, thank you for informing me." I said.

"N problem it was great to see you in person, you are living every girls dream." She said with a smile.

"Wow, my best friend is famous!" Bella said.

"I wouldn't go that far." I chuckled.

"Should I call Blake about this?" I asked them

"You probably should but not til after the weekend is over. This is a Blake and boy free zone." Emmy confirmed.

"OK, I will tell him when i get home then. I wonder how his business meetings are going?" I said.

"Blah blah blah blah... This is a boy talk free zone. Lets talk about when we are going to accomplish all the things we wanna do." Emmy said and we all started laughing. This little getaway is just what I needed to get my mind off of Blake and my confused thoughts of him.

____________________________

BLAKE POV:

When I had gotten on the plane this morning and the only thing I could think of was Kate. I have never been so captivated by a woman before.

I was on my way to visit my parents, even though I had told Kate I was leaving for a business meeting.

"Dude you're whipped." Mason said with a laugh.

Tyler nodded in agreement. "I am not." I fought.

"You so are. I have never seen you so interested in a woman ever and I've known you since high school." Tyler said.

"Whatever." I said shaking my head.

One of the reasons I have never really been with women was because I was focusing on my business and being with a women could have been distracting so I never dated. The media has decided that I am gay or that I am just a playboy and that's what Kate is for to help the media know that I am a regular man, If I may add straight man. One time I walked out of a banquet with Mason and I was accused of being his boyfriend. That's when Tyler said I would probably lose my company if I didn't find a woman.

"Blake my baby boy come here." My mother said. "Did you bring Kate?"

"No mom, I didn't bring her, she is in South Carolina for the weekend." I answered.

"Oh shoot, I thought maybe we could have a girls weekend." She frowned. "But, we'll have to do that next time."

"I'm sure she'd like that." I smiled. I loved my mom she had practically raised me by herself since my dads second wife was his business.

Then my mom saw Mason and Tyler.

"Ah there's the rest of my boys." My mom said hugging them both.

"Hi Mrs. Lancaster." Mason said.

"Mason how many times do I have to tell you ? Call me mom." She smiled and chuckled.

"HI mamma." Tyler said sucking up to her.

"I see you haven't changed Ty, still a suck up I see." She shook her head.

"Always." Tyler responded.

"Anyways. Mom we came up here for golf weekend." I said pointing to the bags of clubs.

The boys and I thought it would be a good time to get away for the weekend. I needed to gather my thoughts about Kate as I am sure she did about me.

"Well have fun boys. I will have dinner here shortly after 7." She said.

"Ok thank you mom, see you later. Love you." I said kissing her cheek.

Then the boys and I hit the green...

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 400 followers!!! That means the world!!! 

Please be sure to do the following: VOTE... COMMENT... SHARE... AND.... BE AWESOME!!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Im taking a small break on updating until after the holidays and new year begins so be expecting another update mid January. 

Love you guys!!!!