TRILOGY

Special Announcement!!!! 

The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistakes is now going to be apart of a trilogy!!! Writing for the 2nd and 3rd books will begin once this one is finished.

Here is the order and details!!!

The Billionaire's Love Trilogy:

BOOK 1:The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistakes (That would be this book!)

BOOK 2: The Lawyer's Blissful Mishaps

Isabella (Bella) Keller is a 23 year old personal trainer at World Of Fit. She loves her single life, but when one of her best friends decides to settle down she feels pressured to follow pursuit. In a rather unexpected way she meets Billionaire lawyer Tyler Reynolds a 26 year old who doesn't believe in love.

When Tyler hires her as her personal trainer, Bella agrees but it only leads to the two of them fighting. Will they work out there differences or will they let a couple Blissful Mishaps ruin their relationship completely?

BOOK 3 The CEO's Brilliant Missteps

 Emerson (Emmy) Cabot (a 22 year old) is looking for a new job, she currently works at a bakery and she dislikes her job very much. She stumbles upon a local billionaire Mason Santanio a 27 year old.

When an accident happens between them Mason offers her a deal. Will Emmy accept it or will the two go on hating each other? What if this was just a Brilliant Misstep in Mason's Master plan?